It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel the Heat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Huh, so it waves around, then it's not warmer all over like Global Warming people told us it would be?

Gosh, I guess that means that maybe that warming isn't really warming? Because a wave would tend to even out if you averaged it all together wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

from Greenland Ice
Greenland’s melting ice sheet could generate more sea level rise than previously thought if greenhouse gas emissions continue to increase and warm the atmosphere at their current rate, according to a new modeling study. The study, which used data from NASA’s Operation IceBridge airborne campaign, was published in Science Advances today.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Following a theory of strings.

If inhabitants of a planet upset said planets environment and or ecosystems the planet will resonate a signal for help to SOL the Sun. The Sun responds.

Another approach... If SOL has a companion or has some heavy mass celestial objects near it but still distant, in theory said heavy mass celestial objects or companion could disrupt SOL activities...

D.U.M.Bs perhaps are not only built for international wartime engagements.

D.U.M.Bs perhaps are not only built for international wartime engagements

I believe you are correct.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Huh, so it waves around, then it's not warmer all over like Global Warming people told us it would be?

Gosh, I guess that means that maybe that warming isn't really warming? Because a wave would tend to even out if you averaged it all together wouldn't it?

On average, yes. Things are getting warmer, however, some places are warming up at a fast clip while others are not warming as fast but warming, nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join