It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel the Heat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Always the peacemaker, you.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: lordcomac

What might help is discouraging rampant breeding.
There are far too many useless mouth breathers roaming this planet.

What do you propose to do about it! Abortion? the ovens? War?

And what color do you think the useless mouth breathers are?

Flesh colored.
Are you implying skin color has something to do with how worthless humans are?

As for what to do... well, perhaps if we started educating people they'd stop breeding so recklessly.
Religion is a big part of it- people who think an invisible man in the sky wants them to breed as much as possible. I guess that comes back to education.

Failing that, my plan is to sit around and wait for another plague, or other equally devastating event. As noted by Bluntone22, our species is apparently too stupid to live and deserves what's coming.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: lostbook

Ah, we deserve to cook.
Seriously.
Just look what the United States has done in the last 50 years.

We stalled nuclear powerplant construction.

We ship east coast coal out west and vice versa to regulate sulfer emissions at power plants.
Literally train loads of coal crisscrossing the country for no reason.

We add ethanol to our gasoline reducing fuel economy and wasting countless amounts of energy to produce the ethanol.

We now have something called def...diesel exhaust fluid....
Read up on that little gem...

Yeah, we deserve to die on a scorched planet.

You gotta star for that one! And you are quite correct, stupid is as stupid is and stupid never takes a holiday! But never fear, AOC of the Uniparty has the GND which will doubtless save some of you. You'll be dead broke and living in a hovel shared with migrants from southern climes, but at least you'll get your day in the sun.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Destroying McDonalds by boycotting them would be good idea... factory farmed beef is very big factor in global warming, with them selling 70 plus burgers a second.. would be good start.

edit on 19-8-2019 by SolarSpectre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
Imagine if over the last century of coal and oil, we instead put all that same money into solar energy. All the refineries, mines, all the money for research and digging and satellite surveillance, railroads etc... wars? imagine if it went to solar research and development and buildings?

I still don't think we're civilized enough for aliens to make contact with us. What would they think? We have this nearly infinite (for us it is) source that sends incomparable amounts of free energy at us, and we're still burning trees.

If did that throughout the 1900's then we'd already be where AOC said we'll be in 12 years. Cleaning the atmosphere will heat the globe.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

If I said, orange, would you agree?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

What do you propose to do about it! Abortion? the ovens? War?

Flesh colored.
Are you implying skin color has something to do with how worthless humans are?

As for what to do... well, perhaps if we started educating people they'd stop breeding so recklessly.
Religion is a big part of it- people who think an invisible man in the sky wants them to breed as much as possible. I guess that comes back to education.

Failing that, my plan is to sit around and wait for another plague, or other equally devastating event. As noted by Bluntone22, our species is apparently too stupid to live and deserves what's coming.

Uh, what? You were doing good until you went there. Most church families have 2 or 3 kids and never have I heard of a church telling people to have as many kids as they can. Sounds like something a mouth breather would say. WTF?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

As a mere prole, I have resigned myself to preparation by stockpiling of weapons and ammo, and then kill anyone trying to stake a claim on my share of charred nuked wreckage. To the survivors go the spoils!!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I guess so. Don't you just love this day and age where we stretch our imaginations to think up such a wide variety of names to call one another? It's almost as if there is a contest to make them up and then there are those who rush to use the new slang.

Sad. really.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Well, you know, my favorite philosopher is Popeye. His philosophy was I yam what I yam.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The Sun actually feels hotter to me nowadays I find it hard to stand in direct Sunlight anymore , It feels like it's burning me never felt that way as a kid . (I am white as a ghost though) .

edit on 8/19/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
They've given us "green" energy, "green" transport, "green" food (that is produced "greenly"), "green" products such as soaps, cosmetics, toilet paper are available and "green" options are available to us when we use certain services, holidays, investments, etc and they took all our green to do it.

I think we need a new colour.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Shure let's start with cow's, chickens, pig's, and whatever we like to breed industrially, that will get rid of a good percentage of the mouth breathers...

Or we see past the fear scheme and ditch the whole doomsday stuff and focus on our own problems before we focus on the worlds problems...

The problem are not resources nor population but competition!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Still hasn't hit 100 degrees where I am at this year, and now likely won't. It always does for at least a few days every summer. I guess that bit of climate disruption is because of Global Warming too?

Not that I'm complaining about it any.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I'll tell you what isn't the answer:
raising my taxes and using that money to make it harder for me to afford gasoline.

Eugenics as a cure for high gas prices. Why pay more for gas when you can just selectively breed people?

Totally not a Nazi thing to do.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Still hasn't hit 100 degrees where I am at this year, and now likely won't. It always does for at least a few days every summer. I guess that bit of climate disruption is because of Global Warming too?

Not that I'm complaining about it any.

The warming isn't uniform. It's like a wave pattern around the globe. Where the wave is higher, you have warmer temps and where the wave is lower, you have cooler temps.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Following a theory of strings.

If inhabitants of a planet upset said planets environment and or ecosystems the planet will resonate a signal for help to SOL the Sun. The Sun responds.

Another approach... If SOL has a companion or has some heavy mass celestial objects near it but still distant, in theory said heavy mass celestial objects or companion could disrupt SOL activities...

D.U.M.Bs perhaps are not only built for international wartime engagements.
edit on 8/20/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I'll tell you what isn't the answer:
raising my taxes and using that money to make it harder for me to afford gasoline.

That is true, and they have a (D) or (R) next to their names. (The worst offenders).

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Lowering pollution emissions may help slow the processes.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I am waiting for soylent green

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join