It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the 30,000 bleachbite emails of Clintons.. Well they got them now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Do I expect anyone involved in the process to ever face any sort of repercussions for this?
Not at all, though I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

They already have, and continue to. I suspect it was all the hoopla about "her emails!" that prevented Hillary from winning the White House, don't you?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So if anyone bleaches their hard drive after a subpoena they are automatically innocent? That is what you are saying, right? No evidence,no crime? Here's the problem with that theory. Destroying evidence is a crime. Period. There is no such thing as a coincidence. That is science, that is law.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You're just another know-nothing that thinks he can tell others what's up from a position of ignorance.

You're just another person that's been letting Hillary Clinton live rent free in a penthouse apartment inside your head for the past 4 years.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Do I expect anyone involved in the process to ever face any sort of repercussions for this?
Not at all, though I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

They already have, and continue to. I suspect it was all the hoopla about "her emails!" that prevented Hillary from winning the White House, don't you?

I think it had to do with her being tone deaf and thinking she was entitled to the Presidency because she happened to be born with a Vagina.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You're just another know-nothing that thinks he can tell others what's up from a position of ignorance.

You're just another person that's been letting Hillary Clinton live rent free in a penthouse apartment inside your head for the past 4 years.

I noticed that all you have left now are lame swipes. You cannot argue that Hillary Clinton did not break the law. You cannot argue the facts as they are. All you can do is engage in this.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

That's all this whole thread is! 4 year old news and HDS angst.

NEWSFLASH, the FBI has had all this information since 2015, and you guys are still rattling on and on about her emails. It's 2019, and the last time I looked, Hillary isn't running for President, and isn't even in the news cycle.

Why won't Ivanka turn over her emails?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If you can’t attack the message then attack the messenger

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Just stop.

We're done.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 727Sky

And you believe this?

If he produces them and 99% have to do with personal business I will believe it.

If he produces them and they reveal that she was selling states secrets to the communists you will believe it.

Thats the rules of this never ending run against Hillary Clinton.

If YOU are a non believer, then it’s very very likely to be true.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Pretty sure Trump has figured out that the swamp is impossible to drain. He does not want to end up like John F Kennedy either so he will let this all play out in the courts while he rattles the rest of the world. Pretty soon the rest of the world is going to call him on his empty threats and he better grow a pair big enough to put them in check.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I vaguely remember this, they did the correct procedure on HDDs government officials do when they discard them.
Ignorant types showed their ignorance and snowflake side and still cry 'but her emails' ad nausea.
More recently trump, his family and cabinet have done the same to proven dangerous levels, W. Bush did too, where are the cries to constantly investigate? hmmmmm
Two of trump's campaign team are in prison for paedophillia, Ralph Shortey and Tim Nolan, only the best people work for him but, this place talks about other nonsense clinton, pizza, mars.

If Bush or Blair had been found not not guilty would every thread be praising them or looking for dirt on the last elections opponent?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You cannot argue that Hillary Clinton did not break the law.

I have never tried to argue that. My complaint is that the OP is presenting this as "news'. But it's been known for 4 years. So, why are you guys all lathered up about "her emails" today?

Nothing else to get upset about today?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Sillyolme

Meanwhile you still believe the dossier about trump

We know Hillary’s team deleted subpoenaed emails

That is a crime

We know mills and Abedin lied to the fbi

That is a crime

And we know that FBI agents in released texts said they thought Hillary’s testimony to them that she thought the “c” on documents was for alphabetical order defied credulity. In other words these agents thought she lied to them

That is a crime

While you dismiss these crimes, you still believe fakes ones alleged in the pee dossier you were so confident would be proven true but mueller showed is still not verified after three years of trying

She doesn't respond to posts like this, you can forget about it. You laid out undeniable source driven facts that can't be brushed off with one liners. Whether she knows what you are saying is true and some of the things she says are outright lies, it's hard to say, or instead lives in a world of denial and actually believes the things she says. Maybe in the end Hill is not as bad as we think, but she damn sure isn't as innocent as Silly either thinks or pretends to think she is.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What could possibly make you believe I'm upset?

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Again this is a bunch of bs. Those emails were never lost. The minute you hit send they are captured.
Not to mention googles gmail backups.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Hope she has a good supply of depends! Hold on Hillary it's
about to get bumpy on the white knuckle ride.

The cabal that assassinated two Kennedy's, MLK and probably a repentant Malcolm X have been helping HRC from her days in Chicago.

Time to bring down that house of cards.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I hate to say it, but nothing will come of this.

A few FBI agents may get demoted or fired ( more likely allowed to resign or retire with full pensions ) but Obama, the Clintons, Lynch, et al are The Untouchables.
Even if charges were filed ( and that's a HUGE if ) these are the folks with enough power/money/connections to tie a case up for years.

There's no Justice in the Justice system anymore, otherwise some of these would already be wearing an orange jumpsuit.

Well, we see that it has to change. It is time for change.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why are the 30,000 e-mails so important? Only because they haven't been seen yet?

The FBI ignored all the classified e-mails on Weiner's laptop.

So far and thus the reason so many of us are disappointed to see justice's scales tipped in favor of criminality. We can see blatant instances of major crimes and they might walk?

The plan to push us into the streets to riot so we get Martial law is running. We have to do this without riots. More like how HK freedom lovers are doing it where we intend fully to have a peaceful protest from the protesters. I too feel like a Hong Kong freedom lover and I want it done right. No bloodshed just perp walk the damn criminals in high places. Our anti COTUS, freedom destroying, free speech squelching criminals need their perp walks and quit pussy footing around please.

Let the jury decide each one on a case by case basis. Let out every non violent drug prisoner to make room for their butts too.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Time to bring down that house of cards.

Yeah okay sure I got you're back.

Way back!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join