It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Images or Video of Epstein Alive in Over a Month - Possibly Longer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Okay, I just spent about 30 minutes doing searches. I cannot find one single pic or video of Epstein alive in months — possibly much farther back, than that.

In fact, the photo that was supplied to us as supposedly Epstein’s most recent mugshot, is from March 28, 2017. WTF! The photo, was for his New York sex offender registry. Here is the photo, with a caption stating it’s origins. (Sorry, I’ve had a hell of a time figuring out how to post pics from my iPad).

www.pbs.org...

I’m totally open to the possibility that I’m not doing a thorough enough search. But I’ve searched this using MANY different key words. Please help me track down whatever RECENT photos or videos you can find.

If everyone comes up blank on this, as I have, doesn’t this raise the possibility of him being ‘switched out’, to a higher probability?

I thank all the great ATS investigators for help on this, in advance.
edit on 18-8-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I get what your getting at but it doesn't prove anything, he was a high profile sex offender they're not exactly known for taking selfies and posting them on social media after they are exposed.

Its not hugely surprising really that he wasn't out in public or posting pictures of himself on social media.

I have not yet seen any evidence he was switched out or anything that even makes me suspect he may have been switched.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Someone this high profile, with not ONE image or video being taken of him in months, does not raise concern for you?

Did you read the part about his supposed mugshot being BS?

And the purpose of this thread is not to prove anything. It’s to locate recent images or video of him. Which it doesn’t appear they exist.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I don't think the OP was trying to prove anything, just asking some questions. Why is that a problem?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't think the OP was trying to prove anything, just asking some questions. Why is that a problem?

No problem I was just offering up an explanation as to why he might not have more recent pictures of him.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The only images I can find are artistic rendering of him in court. Which honestly look nothing like him. Maybe just a bad artist...

time.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Additionally, aren’t mugshots public record???

Why don’t we have one for Epstein’s most recent arrest?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I get what your getting at but it doesn't prove anything, he was a high profile sex offender they're not exactly known for taking selfies and posting them on social media after they are exposed.

Where did OP say he was trying to prove something?
The OP's looking for possibilities asking questions like
everyone else should be.
edit on 18-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't think he's dead. His brain was transplanted into his perfectly cloned 18 year old body a few months ago and then they pulled the trigger on "erasing epstein" .
*In My Opinion

He's probably still acclimating to his new body, other than that, I think he'll be ok.
*In My Opinion

edit on 18-8-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I'm more concerned about a certain Supreme Court Justice as MIA for months.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Wouldn't he have been photographed when he was arrested and booked into jail?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes, but where is that photo? I can’t find one. Can’t find any REAL photos of him dating back months, possibly years.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes, but where is that photo? I can’t find one. Can’t find any REAL photos of him dating back months, possibly years.

Photos of Assange being carried out of the embassy but not one of Epstein for months? That does seem a little fishy to me

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Pictures from January

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Memenquay
Pictures from January

www.dailymail.co.uk...

There we go! Good job! And there’s two more in that link from February. Is this the last time Epstein was photographed??? If so, this is stinking to beyond high heaven.

It will be interesting to see over the next several months, if any prisoners of the MCC are released. To hear what they experienced while supposedly in lockup with Epstein.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
He's having a tea party with OBL and Saddam

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There are no photos of me in the past 6 months.

Am I dead?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
There are no photos of me in the past 6 months.

Am I dead?

Are you a high profile pedophile billionaire with vast connections at the top of society, that was just arrested?

You’re one of the most logical people on this site, Phage. Does it make sense to you that we have no mugshot? Public record?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm more concerned about a certain Supreme Court Justice as MIA for months.

And who is that? Ginsberg? You are approaching zero intelligence.
edit on 19-8-2019 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join