It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300.000 years old nano-technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
1991 somewhere in the Ural mountains geologists made an astonishing discovery

About 1/10.000th of an inch big they are called ice-age nano-technology.
The principal investigator Dr. Fiebag died in 1999 without reaching a satisfying conclusion. The location of the artifacts is since unknown.
There are only two possibilities
Alien technology or ancient advanced civilisation.
source

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Somebody wants me to just believe those tiny little tid bits
were found in a gigantic range of mountains, desolate and
completely isolated. Where nobody even wants to go
because they could end up mummified or chased thru the
snow in their underwear by giant hairy tweakers?

Okay roll the presses!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

There are only two possibilities Alien technology or ancient advanced civilisation.

#3- Fraudster trying to make $$ off of gullible peeple with unverified, unsupported claims.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I have a hard time with any claims where the actual "artifacts" are "missing", and not available for authentication.

I don't dismiss the possibilty of prior advanced civilizations, but these types of claims are baseless if they can't be verified.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Really? And who is the one making money with that?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: stosh64

Really? And who is the one making money with that?

Do a little research into cough "Dr" cough Johannes Fiebag

ETA: This has been covered many times on ATS over the years.
edit on 8 18 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I remember coming across an article mentioning these same items a few years back, and though initially excited, I came across an explanation that this material had been dumped where it was found during Soviet years. I will try to find the link to that, as it burst my bubble at the time. Would have been cool if they really had been 300,000 years old. *shrug*

EDIT COMMENT: I am having trouble finding any link to the talk about dating these objects; so, from memory, it seemed the metal could not be directly dated, and there was a flaw in how the sediment strata were dated, in that they were likely more recent than 300,000 years old, and more likely contemporary in timing.

edit on 18-8-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: tried to find the link discounting the age of these, and failed.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

In such cases, one would at least expect a minimum of documentation to be available. Without it, everything is pure speculation and would involve things like intel agencies covering up evidence etc.

I love speculating of course, otherwise I wouldn't be here on ATS. But just a compilation of photos of unknown date and origin, plus a story that lacks even the most fundemental details, makes this one difficult to believe.

Yet, it's interesting to theorize about out-of-place artifacts. My favorite one is the Antikithera Mechanism, which is regarded to be the oldest analog computer, presumably built around 200 BC, with gears and other mechanical parts of such high quality and fine details that we thought this could only have recently been achieved.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So when, where and how were these nanoartifacts made by modern humans, and what were they originally meant for?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Infinatetrinity....cool handle man......

And wire Gold a found out in the wilds....looks just like 14 guage utility without the insulation...... so extruded looking..... reply to: InfiniteTrinity

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Looks like they were making jewelry at 1 10th of an inch doesn't seem nano.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
Looks like they were making jewelry at 1 10th of an inch doesn't seem nano.

Some of the exhibits being only 2.5 macrons long, or around 1, 10,000th of an inch… Seeing as though the average human hair is about 100 microns, it’s safe to assume that these microscopic objects, were not constructed by our primitive ancestors, for to create such intriguing objects, would have required a knowledge and an application of sophisticated, Nano technologies..

I think I saw this the first time like 10 years ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Interesting... and as the reference at the bottom of that crap article is a link to a previous ATS thread on this that garnered no replies last time.

Posted in 2003 on ATS. ATS link

edit on 18-8-2019 by Duderino because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Funny enough, I just learned about this from watching a video that popped up on my Recommended list on YouTube.

If only we had a time machine to teleport back and see just what the hell the ancients were up to and how they accomplished such amazing feats with, what we assume, very limited technology.
edit on 18-8-2019 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

There are only two possibilities Alien technology or ancient advanced civilisation.

#3- Fraudster trying to make $$ off of gullible peeple with unverified, unsupported claims.

Not a chance of that. Even today's technology would be hard pressed to manufacture those items, and VERY expensive.

Any "fraudster" capable of that feat could just make gold and platinum out of curdled milk.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The original post said. 1/10.000 it looks like it was a typo and supposed to be a,

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Probably made by the Attaboy being race, from Orion they are 10 inches tall at most...one looks like a screw.

Question is... how did they find them, and who?
edit on 18-8-2019 by SolarSpectre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Firstly though you have linked to a poor article and these have been discussed many times on ATS they are a fascinating subject and great food for the imagination and the truth seeker in all of us.

AND to the Idiot's (Well maybe I am being a bit harsh there - those I disagree with) that are trying to deny these are real, well in fact they are very real.

More like this, not the same object but great food for thought.

edit on 18-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Fraud or not, none of this changes the very real existence of the waffle rock.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
There are only two possibilities

You've missed out the 2 most likely

1. Hoax
  2. Misidentification

I just looks like random industrial waste, which isn't surprising given the area has been home to heavy industry for decades.
edit on 19/8/19 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join