It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Is Disgusting!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
why do people still watch cnn or msnbc? i can understand why idiots watch fox news. it's specifically geared for the less educated, so i can understand why those rubes would buy fox bull#. but i always thought people on the left were a little more intelligent than the knuckle draggers on the right.
edit on 19-8-2019 by bartroberts2003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You know why bro. And it disgusts me too, im with you on this.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
white kids dont get killed for stealing beer, its an innocent part of teenhood according to hollywood

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
So facts are bad now? Huh.. ok.

How do you know that he shot in disregard because the kid was black? You don't. And not listing facts because it conflicts with your belief system doesn't make sense. What is ironic if the tables were turned, and a black clerk shot a white kid who stole a beer, and they did NOT list the race, you'd still be up in arms. I'm sure you'll deny it, but.. it's true.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT>> It's CNN, do you really expect high level professional unbiased reporting? I caught the story on another article and that lead was that he was a black teen. The other news service, maybe it was AP also neglected to mention the race of the cl his name and a photo. It called sensationalism which is now the favored style of style of most news services. Now the cigarette hustler that died and the cop who choked him and quite possibly contributed to his death, they never mention that the cop was Spanish, only that them man who died was black and a cop choked him. Sensationalism. Crap journalism 101. And yet they want to crack down on " fake news" that alternative news sources and private citizens offer a more discriminating public. In closing, all I can say is this to Fredo Cuomo on CNN. " Go home and get your shine box!"

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Answer: so the story is talked about and linked to all over the web, increasing ad revenue and overall profit.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I turned off my cable a few years ago.

Best decision I ever made.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bartroberts2003
why do people still watch cnn or msnbc? i can understand why idiots watch fox news. it's specifically geared for the less educated, so i can understand why those rubes would buy fox bull#. but i always thought people on the left were a little more intelligent than the knuckle draggers on the right.

Omg I can’t believe you just said that. It’s like when leftists say Republicans are greedy wealthy people, as if there’s no wealthy Democrats ( you know like Pelosi, Watters, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates to name a few.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
I turned off my cable a few years ago.

Best decision I ever made.

I envy you

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The CIA issued a statement tonight, reminding everyone that CNN is a lying piece of crap, pretending to be a news organization.

The Central Intelligence Agency on Monday evening slammed what it called CNN's "misguided" and "simply false" reporting, after the cable channel's chief national security correspondent authored a hole-filled piece claiming that the CIA had pulled a high-level spy out of Russia because President Trump had "repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy."

The extraordinary CIA rebuke came as The New York Times published a bombshell piece late in the evening, which largely contradicted CNN's reporting. According to the Times, CIA officials "made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia" -- weeks before Trump even took office.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

The people in charge of CNN programming need to be removed. PERIOD! They are destructive to our nation, which also makes the network indirectly harmful to all nations of the Earth!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds suspiciously flimsy to me.

If the CIA have got there knickers in such a bunch over CNN's claims, then you'd expect they'd be able to provide more solid evidence than just saying... "nah dudes, we were thinking about extracting the source weeks before Trump even got elected".
edit on 10-9-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The NYT and every other outlet is reporting this all started in 2016 before Trump was elected.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The NYT and every other outlet is reporting this all started in 2016 before Trump was elected.

And they all have the same source... The CIA!

lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Which say this started in 2016. So everyone has the same info/source, and CNN is the only one to make it about Trump. Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
October 22, 2019

Another Project Veritas sting video (Part 4) coming today.

Sexual Harassment committed by high-profile CNN employees.

Advance Peek: trendingpolitics.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join