It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein & MKUltra Vic Reveals Horrifying Ops Beyond Child Abuse & Suggests He's Secretly Alive!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
how to sneak a high up sicko in ur cult off to some remote island or wherever?

fake his death!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsiAnd particularly one that has kill switches. If he didn't he very stupid guy!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Then if this was done in the 90's by psychiatrists, then she is proof that brainwashing is real even if untentional. Hate to see Intentional brainwashing. Conspiricy theroies say it has been going on since wwII with the Nazis.

To play devil's advocate for a second. If what she said what happened was true, then how do you think an organization that evil and large are going to cover their tracks? If they off her, it may give more crediance to her story. If they make her look crazy to the world with the help of her family and to look like a perpetual liar, well their job was well done by the comments I have read. Hardly anyone believes her.

Well, this is a conspiricy site. Since most believe she is lying, wonder where she got some of her details of what a sex slave goes through? If online, where did those sick people get the ideas. Are those ideas actually being practiced? She also mentioned satinatical rituals. How far does the rabbit hole go? Something to think about.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

The rabbit hole is a deep dark place. It goes to the edge of science and limits of human nature with a long history. Some of it descends into madness, corruption, power and greed. The guiding light of self interest is important for our survival and growth. Losing the connection to the implications of our actions is where things start to go off the rails.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady
a reply to: flice

Then if this was done in the 90's by psychiatrists, then she is proof that brainwashing is real even if untentional. Hate to see Intentional brainwashing. Conspiricy theroies say it has been going on since wwII with the Nazis.

To play devil's advocate for a second. If what she said what happened was true, then how do you think an organization that evil and large are going to cover their tracks? If they off her, it may give more crediance to her story. If they make her look crazy to the world with the help of her family and to look like a perpetual liar, well their job was well done by the comments I have read. Hardly anyone believes her.

Well, this is a conspiricy site. Since most believe she is lying, wonder where she got some of her details of what a sex slave goes through? If online, where did those sick people get the ideas. Are those ideas actually being practiced? She also mentioned satinatical rituals. How far does the rabbit hole go? Something to think about.

It wasnt brainwashing as such.. as I wrote, a lot of therapists were riding the disorder train because there was a lot of money in it. Had nothing to do with mkultra or anything like it... just normal people getting greedy.
The way it worked was that the therapist was too eager and went along with stories or false recollections of dreams and instead of determining wether they were founded in truth, they took them at face value and reinforced them.

In turn, inventing events and memories along with the patient. But some might have done so out of shere incompetence.

In regards to sex slaves.... its not like there hasnt been those before Deena. And if I let my own mind wander down that dark path, taking off set in previous cases, I dont think its hard to come up with stuff that the true assailents did.
If you are sociopathic, I would expect it to be even easier.
edit on 20/8/19 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Alive and well in C/M custody...

it was just another of their psy ops on the American ppl!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Lol... the video that this guy refers to was removed by the owner x)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Cellmate is spilling beans!

AG Barr allowed Epstein to be removed from cell.

So where is he now?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: letni

So where is he now?

David Zublick puts together a good presentation.

It Trump has him then he is in a safe place giving evidence. If Clinton have him then he is probably being tortured.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
^well theres pics floating around of him being spotted at the Clintons - alive!

but even those could just be disinfo as to where he really is by now. hint: mosad Jeru safe house

top topics

<< 1   >>

join