It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's large union crowd at Shell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
And?

What's the problem here?

Why post from a hardcore leftist rag asking for handouts to keep afloat?

Liberals are desperate. And when they look at the current crop of candidates running, they simply panic.

Desperation + Fear + Panic. No wonder they are so miserable!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

He only gets a crowd under duress that is the point LOL

Resistance is futile...
Well, no, actually.

Rationalize it however you want, but the plant was closed right?

So NOBODY GETS PAID.

But Trump holds a rally and some of those folks can show up, play by the rules and get paid.

EVERYBODY WHO SHOWS UP GETS PAID.

Why?
Because some of those unions are notoriously Pro Trump and support is what they are looking for.

I mean, are the rules bad? No screaming, No Resistance BS, sounds like a good deal for a days pay without any effort at all.

Yeah, you know we did that in the Army, to get out of the usual BS routine, volunteer for those oddjobs across post with some Civies.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

tried to tell us how horrible of a person Trump was and still is
a reply to: Bigburgh
Are you trying make a point about the validity of the news from this source or not?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

"don't understand how people continue to support this man?"

Because the left sucks that bad and are obsessed with bad orange man versus offering viable solutions which makes trump look like the only reasonable choice.

This coming from a non Trump voter.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I never had anything like that happen to me when I worked for others
a reply to: rickymouse

I think that was kind of the point.

Where does this happen?

I would have liked to get paid to go see any standing president of the United states. Heck, I would have went in without pay if my employer would have asked for volunteers. I see nothing wrong with that, it is the employers right to give benefits like that to their workers. Sure there were rules to follow, no protesting, but that is the employers right to control people on the payroll while working, other employers protesting could be fired per terms of their employment contract rules. The Union also approved this wholy.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

tried to tell us how horrible of a person Trump was and still is
Are you trying make a point about the validity of the news from this source or not?

Did, and you missed it.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

He only gets a crowd under duress that is the point LOL

Resistance is futile...

You can pretend all you want to but only a fool would argue that trump doesnt draw large crowds at his rallies..

Like the man or not, you know that's true.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They also had options to take "sick time" and "vacation time" aka paid time off.

But then they miss the fun 😁

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

How was this "Fascism" when the Union Bargaining Units probably negotiated this ? 🥳

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Trumps large crowd? What is with the left grouping people especially when not all of them think alike or are alike? Especially when some had different motives to be there.

edit on 17-8-2019 by randomthoughts12 because: Incomplete

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Dang , and I thought getting a days pay for enjoying myself at an amusement park was good.
Or , spending a week at Tech symposiums in Florida , New York , California , etc. . A weeks pay and all expenses paid. ALL.

To meet and greet a sitting President of the United States of America ? Priceless.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

I saw it on MSNBC.
They were told if they wanted to get paid for the day. (the plant was closed down for the day) they had to be there punch in stay all day and play nice.

and trump tried to turn it into a rally.
and he tried to take credit for the plant that was started when Obama was president and everyone there knew he was fos.

Where's the memos ? 😄

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ah so you trust the media to always be honest and never lie or make an error. Funny that.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Did you not read my comment? You don't have anything to say, so don't.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Id go see trump talk for a day's pay.

Using taxpayer money isn't cool though.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"I hate unions now!"

Wait, so are you expecting them to be payed for something they didn't go to? Sounds pretty sweet to get a days pay for not having to work. You guys should be so happy about that!

And I too would like to see evidence of these stipulations from the Trump administration.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Wow, half a days pay for standing around for Trump. That was a great deal for the workers. I never had anything like that happen to me when I worked for others.

The Taxpayers did not pay those people to hang around, Shell did. I do not know if the OP purposely made that up or if he/she/it just parroted someone elses lies.

To clarity, the Taxpayers, did pay for the trip.

Not the wages of the workers.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Sometimes bots get confused.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
More proof of Soros paid... eh.

Nothing to see here move along.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

" fascism "

Do you Parroting Liberals even Know what the Word Means , and the Correct Context in which it is Properly Used ?

FASCISM - a political system based on a very powerful leader, state control of social and economic life, and extreme pride in country and race, with no expression of political disagreement allowed .

Notice where " state control of social and economic life ", and " with no expression of political disagreement allowed "
Is MISSING from Any Description of our Present President Donald J. Trump . How about Denying Ignorance instead of Showing it here on ATS for a Change ...........

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join