It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Metropolitan Correctional Center 'El Chapos' Prison Cell versus Epstein's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Oh so now the Chief Medical Examiner says that Epstein hung himself from a Bunk bed via use of a bed sheet. Yet in a previous thread I posted an interview link with a former inmate who described what the Solitary Confinement Cells are like. The former inmate described a single slab to sleep on along with bed sheets so thin that they will tear away if one tries to hang himself along with 9' high ceilings and that everything is built so you cant tie off to anything. So here's a video of what El Chapo's cell looked like in the same New York Metropolitan Correctional Center that Epstein committed suicide in. So look at the video. El Chapo slept of a slab and NOT a bunk bead that had nothing to tie off from. Just like what the former inmate described. So look at some pics of a bunk bed in a prison cell. OK, a bunk bed bit NOTHING to tie off from even on the Bunk bed. Solly all but this sheet still smells.

WE WILL NEVER KNOW.........

"The truth is out there. But so are lies." — Gillian Anderson as Dana Scully

ABC Video
edit on 17-8-2019 by Waterglass because: bad link???

edit on 17-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

SUICIDE PREVENTION It is not uncommon for people to experience depression and hopelessness while in jail or prison, particularly ifthey are newly incarcerated, are serving a long sentence, are experiencing family problems or problems getting along with other inmates, or receive bad news. Sometimes, inmates consider committing suicide due to all ofthe pressure they are under. Staff are trained to monitor inmates for signs of suicide, and are trained to refer all concerns to the Psychology Department. However, staff do not always see what inmates see. Ifyou are personally experiencing any ofthe problems noted above, or you or another inmate are showing signs of depression (sadness, tearfulness, lack ofenjoyment in usual activities), withdrawal (staying away from others, reducing phone calls and/or visits), or hopelessness (giving away possessions, stating that "there is nothing to live for"), PLEASE alert a staff member right away. Your input can save a life. PROBLEMRESOLUTIONS Inmate Requests to Staff Member The Bureau Form BP-Admin-70, commonly called a "cop-out", is used to make a written request to a staff member. Any type of request can be made with this form. "Cop-outs" may be obtained in the housing units from the Correctional Officer on duty. Staff members who receive a "Cop-out" will answer the request in a "reasonable" period oftime.

edit on 17-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

El Chapos cell had a camera in it too....

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

edit on 8172019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

(post by KKLOCO removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Good one because I would like to see a picture of his cell. Now an article appears that claims that his cellmate was exonerated in his death? Really? Thus whole thing is a sham job.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

That video show door handles and grids over windows and bars. Not to mention the pipe for the toilet coming from the wall.

Do we know what type of cell epstein was in?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thats why I deleted the question. I asked before I pulled up the vid.
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Ninja edit?

I changed it when I saw I was wrong.

Thank you for your answer.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Linking thread where this was discussed a few days ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ninja edit?

I changed it when I saw I was wrong.

Thank you for your answer.

This was a hit to protect Clintons.
Obvious.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Was it mot reported that JE was in a regular cell, with a roommate, and thus a bunk-bed?
What makes you think that JE was in a SHU? (Solitary).
What is the value of the comparison to El-Chapo?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

SHU = Special Handling Unit

Thought I'd throw it out there. Lol

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

People who know they are going to hell do not commit suicide.
But it isn't how much truth you know or how many facts you can
site. It's what you can prove and that isn't squat.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I mentioned this in a thread a few days ago but couldn’t remember where I had read that he was most likely in a room with one bed and not bunks. Is there a way to find out the exact cell number he was in?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton

SHU = Special Handling Unit

Thought I'd throw it out there. Lol

Thanks Tayton. ( Always loved your username! Makes you sound like a beloved family uncle. )

In the vid from the OP: SHU was the abbreviation for: 'Special Housing Unit'.
But can understand how it might mean "Special Handling Unit" in other places.

Cheers neighbor!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Because the article mentions a bunk bed, it does not seem that Jeep-stain was held in an actual solitary confinement cell, but a re purposed general population one.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic

I saw picks of El Chapo's cell and another with a bunk bed. In my opine both had nothing to tie a bed sheet from so as to commit suicide. However, its just way too bad no one can show where he was really kept unless his lawyers have the stones to publish what they have. All I have to go on is what previously incarcerated inmates there said and it seems to track. Even if the lawyers know I will doubt it they will ever release anything. Sucs

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's what you can prove and that isn't squat.

True. Possibly I should go to work for CNN?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Provide all of us with your evidence so I can and would believe it. Links or whatever. If I had found what you are writing then I would never have written this thread as it would be a story based on a FAKE premise. Plus since his lawyers disagree with the autopsy what does that say about anyone who try to tamp down this story. So the FEDS cleared his bunk mate of any wrongdoing? I never read anywhere in MSM that he had even had a room mate until that story came out of the blue and was pushed. Sounds like an INTEL push.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join