It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Disclosure Revelation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The following is me sharing what we are discussing in the Meta Cafè. I'm asking you to read the whole thing because then you'll see why it's in this forum

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Sorry it got so dark. I'm so obsessed with the thought humanity is suffering from some kind of infestation I developed some serious pessimistic visions of our future.

Between you and me in my darker hours I keep thinking the only way to save some humans would be getting rid of the majority. Isn't that sad?
Take Greta Thunberg for example, 16 years old, utterly clueless, driven only by her fear, gets honorations and awards, admiration and hate. For what exactly, what did she achieve?
1,4 million "followers" out of 112 nations, that's nothing except probably a distraction a bandaid soso people can say "oh look how nice someone is doing something". Meanwhile nothing gets done and the situation is... bad, really bad.
Plastic in the snow. Oil and coal, deforestation, pollution everywhere. There is a way to Filter CO2 out of the atmosphere and you know who is Running the experiment? An oil company to produce more oil. It's just outrageous.
And I just keep thinking there's a fundamental flaw Inside us humans, we're intellectually capable of seeing and understanding that we entirely depend on Earth as life giving support system for our existence and we choose suicide.
On #ing purpose, knowingly, deliberately, if it would be out of ignorance I could understand it, but it's just not the case.
We're worse than rats and even dumber than rabbits. And I mean... WTF?!

Ethiopia has a tiny patch of forest left, the entire country depends on that because if it would be gone the water "household" of the country would collapse. Yet there are people settling there destroying it piece by piece. They asked them what they need and the answer was "schools and infrastructure" - then move to a city you dumb #!!
That's symbolic for the entire human race.

And the other day I was looking into the Chaveaut cave and I got so pissed, images of lions and rhinos and horses and those dumbasses went on about how mythological it was. What? It's a #ing depiction of what they saw in reality there was zero myth anywhere.

And that is the whole bottom of the issue we can't tell (objectively) truth from fiction anymore. If somebody tells us what they experienced in reality and it's conflicting with our construct of reality we opt for the construct.
Ignorance is bliss I guess. Because otherwise we'd have to constantly update and modify our construct of reality it would lose some of it's coherency creating conflicts and forcing us to actually think. Yeah we're capable of that but we really hate nothing more than complex thoughts.
We choose schizophrenia, we choose ignorance and as a result we choose suicide.
Humanity is very very sick.

And everything that offers some kind of relief or at last hope through a promise of salvation is an olympic level exercise in mental gymnastics.
The God problem is huge, if you're honest he either hates us is a sadistic douche who loves to see us suffer, or doesn't care, or not exist.
The ET problem is even bigger because we don't even know how to send messages galactic long distances, let alone travel, yet here we are, UFOs and abductions are rare but real.
Our solution the warp would require 500 suns I believe? Un-#ing-concievable. The only solution requires us to acknowledge we are able to maybe make sense out of 5% of the universe which equals approximately nothing. We are nothing. That's hard to swallow, we have a tendency to look at the universe in a human-centric fashion.
The problem ufology has is the revelation everything we are, know and have is meaningless.
And yet they're here to save us? Why?
Doesn't that sound like the psychotic people telling everybody "they" are gangstalking them? It's about me, me, me...
Personally I think the issue is, because we don't know what the majority of the universe is, we can't look at it as complete closed eccosystem which it undoubtedly is and ergo got no clue what our function is.
Without a purpose and a meaning you become suicidal, especially when nothing makes sense and that's exactly where we are.
Post-God but stuck pre-apocalypse. Which means revelation too btw. All those scary end of the world words in reality just mean disclosure.
Still scary because we schizos value nothing more than our comfortable constructs of lies which allow us to feel special.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Peeple

I got distracted sorry what I wanted to talk about was what I call the "infestation".

So let's have a look at real schizophrenia, the hearing voices kind. Nobody is arguing the reality of that, right? Interestingly it corresponds to the same parts of the brain getting "agitated" in "divine experiences". It's a form of and undeniable proof of communications with the 95%.
If somebody wants to argue against that I'd like to point to the "radical constructivism of reality" I was talking about above.
"Weil nicht sein kann was nicht sein darf" ha! That's a thing in German, sorry I can't offer an English translation that would carry all its meaning in one simple sentence.

I'm not ashamed to admit I don't fully understand it. But I strongly feel it's connected to the law of energy conservation. Consciousness is a form of energy. And we the 5% are a form of energy manifestation. After all my channelling and contact with the other I can assume you one thing:
It's not homogeneous. There are as many opinions about reality and humanity as there are deceased souls. That's a lot. That's why the universe keeps growing, because souls go through the transition every day, on Earth and every planet with living things.
And they have tried everything, messages of hope and the importance of love, that didn't work, so they invented hell, that didn't work.
Other experiments tried to open up the channels of the flowing energy, like Kundalini.
Others tried to focus on preventing humans from developing any constructs at all, like meditation.
Because you see the problem is once the consciousness is deprived of matter expectations/thoughts become reality. That's what the multiverse myth is telling us, everything that can happen will happen. If you're consciousness energy gets attached to an idea/construct it gets stuck. And depending on how stubborn the individual is it can be a very loooooong time they basically torture themselves.
With no matter, no eyes, no ears, a state of panic and guilt because it's not what they expected they hold on to what they knew.
With all their anger, pain, disappointment....
Sure there are also others, who leave matter with a +-0 karma and are capable to embrace the other realm with an open "mind" but those wise ones are not attached and thus... well busy exploring and stuff without looking back.
Alas sometimes they recognize an old friend who luckily for us is member of "The Club" and they try to work out a plan to give us
Revelation
What's not so lucky for us is dead Nazis, scientologists, whathaveyou have a tendency to actively seek out and gather their flock too.
So you see it's a mess. It's much more complicated than "God", at the same time "demons" are real, humanity has produced some intensly hateful "evil spirits" seriously endangering the peace in the 95% realm.
That's why it all matters, why we humans are interesting for "aliens".

The greys for example are dead scientists, they kept their vaguely humanoid features, but distanced themselves, they believe DNA is the answer.
And that's the scary part of it all: nobody has an answer.

There is no all knowing being, there is only entropy.
There is no unity, there is only chaos.
There is no end, there is only transformation.

I joke about being an alien, I don't even #ing believe in aliens.
I try to talk to people in the name of God, I don't believe in an antropomorphic being, what I call god is actually the force of consciousness and no smaller than the entire universe.
I talk about demons and gods it's always with the footnote *like that but different

You're asking for proof? I got proof: listen to your thoughts

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

These spiritual entities that you have been channeling are going to get the best of you if you don't stop.

Obviously, your thoughts on everything being one big consciousness is wrong and it's going to drive you crazy.

Think about what you're saying because if everything was one big consciousness, it's been corrupted. Once it's been corrupted, the corruption spreads like a cancer. You've seen this and understand it that. The cancer won't stop until you're either dead or you recognize that something greater than consciousness possesses a cure. The cure can NOT be found in this Universe. You have to seek higher than that.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

"...greater than consciousness...NOT to be found in this Universe..." you take the gold medal for mental gymnastics

Enjoy it's all yours. You deserve it.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

What I'm trying to tell you is that is that there's a universe outside of ours and it's called "heaven". There is a place where God sits that is separate from ours, which has not been corrupted. Seek that instead of everything within our own universe.

edit on 17-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

...and my unicorn farts rainbows

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Just remember what I said while you keep digging your hole that's only going to make your life worse.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You don't care about me or my life. All you're interested in is to assure yourself your construct of reality is the truth, the fact you have to invent an "outside this universe" to make it work somehow is pretty telling.
Wake up there is no cure.
At least you seem to realise to some extent that we got an infestation problem. But ignorance and fairy tales won't help.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You're the one who needs to wake up. I'm not the one suffering from a Schizo state of mind like you do.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A cancer is not self aware.

We humans are. We can comprehend that we need the planet in order to sustain us. A cancer is not aware that it needs its host in order to survive.

Humanity can figure this out. I have faith
edit on 17-8-2019 by njord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Peeple, don't feed the religion trolls.
They've been brainwashed by about 5,000-7,000 years of repeated babble rhetoric, they take as truth.

Funny, given the age of civilization is agreed to be far in excess of this time range.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

What I'm trying to tell you is that is that there's a universe outside of ours and it's called "heaven". There is a place where God sits that is separate from ours, which has not been corrupted. Seek that instead of everything within our own universe.

I completely disagree. Forget Heaven. Now is the time to suffer. Now is the time to become something more than you could have ever imagined. We are all heroes:

If you are not suffering then you are not participating.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You might find this non materialistic way of thinking of God and how the multiverse gets realized more in line with your way of thinking:

What it all means is nothing. But it means nothing that it means nothing. The ultimate nihilist chooses to believe in God.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Sorry it got so dark. I'm so obsessed with the thought humanity is suffering from some kind of infestation I developed some serious pessimistic visions of our future.

Everyone on the planet is participating in a planet wide pareidolia of the collective unconscious.

Choose the wolf you feed:

One day a wise Cherokee father was talking to one of his son about a battle that goes on inside of people. He said, "My friend, the battle is between two 'wolves' inside us all. One wolf is evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other wolf is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith." His son thought about it for a minute and then asked his father, "Which wolf wins?" His father replied, "The one you feed."

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It does technically mean the same thing, but the problem I have with Revelations is that it kind of reiterates certain events over an over again.

Like how there are supposed to be different signs in the heavens, angel's or god triumphing over, an in one passage faliing to slay the dragon, and on an on about few other thing I should look into.

Another thing I've realized, is that some of passages actually sound like other myths. Like the dragon chasing the woman with a child could be look at like Zeus avoiding being devoured by his father. Or how the dragon trying devour a child, is like that of Ra an Apep/Aphosis whose battles were explanations of the sun rise an sun set.

There a white rider who is another dragon slaying iteration, and is reminiscint of Kali Yuga being destroyed by the rider.

That also excluding the pretist interpretations of Rome an the Vatican being depicted as the dragon an the hatlot of babylon.

Dont think it will actually lead to anything alien related, even though most myths sound like science fiction being a reality.

edit on 17-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

There is no all knowing being, there is only entropy.

There is no unity, there is only chaos.

And on top of everything else, we STILL don't know Colonel Sanders' secret recipe.

Seriously though, it's best to accept the entropy and chaos, but embrace or try to attain your own personal sense of order and peace within your own bubble of existence.

Within the chaos, YOU are unique, and that makes you all the more important. Even an extraterrestrial intelligence would agree wholeheartedly.

edit on 17-8-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

No. It is disclosure of non human intelligence. Things written in a book for humans by humans are meaningless.

top topics

join