It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1995 Senate Terrorism Subcommittee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Was reading an article, which linked the below video as a reference. Now, I just finished watching, rewinding and listening again to the words being used.

It hits home now just as much as it did then.
Times have supposedly changed from then till now, but listening to the discussion, one gets a twilight zone feeling that our society is stuck in a loop.

Or at least I did, because I was a teen in the 90s.
The video brought back a deja Vu like feeling, because it reminded me of the saying;

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

This video, is a perfect example of just that.
Context not withstanding, just cut and paste any circumstance into the verbal exchanging and it fits.

Nothing has changed politically, because our politicians haven't changed...nor has the media, because it hasn't either.

Watch below and decide for your self.

Ten min video on YouTube

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Add on post.
It hits closer each video I keep watching.

The next one, mentions something we are hearing about today. Now if taken into consideration, what we know now, with what was mentioned in the video linked below. We see a decades long conspiracy brought to light even then.

Starting around 5:20-5:39, the information I'm referring to starts to be mentioned, take note it is mentioned very specifically. #TheyKnewBackThen

#TheyKnewBackThen

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Finally, in the video that is a continuation of the one linked above, it mentions "weather tampering techniques" for the NWO.

Now, is it just me or doesn't the current news today, sound awfully alot like 1995...?

Orwell anyone, or just history literally repeating itself.

Watch the videos, you decide. Comment below and come to your own conclusion about today vs then.

I'm kinda curious to see how some people here on ATS who were not alive back then, may have to say about the videos and the subjects mentioned in said videos.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't believe any one has really noticed how incredibly important this older information is.

It explicitly, discussed exactly what's going on in the media today.

From the media itself being biased, and sexual abuse by Hollywood and other elites.

Just watch these videos, and you'll see how every thing we have discussed recently, was brought to light decades ago.

If it was a problem then, and ignored or covered up until recently, you know, those involved are trying to get it ignored and covered up again.

I don't post threads lightly, perhaps my topics are obscure or something not of much interest to many.

But the few who care about corruption and abuse, should examine the videos subjects and take note.

Take note of how many politicians then, knew, and did nothing, and still do nothing to this day as they are still in power.

Please don't take my word for it.

Watch the linked videos, I only linked the ones I felt were having some relevance today.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Just another shameless bump for posterity sake.

Times are a changing, but the more they change, the more they stay the same...age old adage never gets old.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

top topics

join