It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Article Trump continues to push Clinton Epstein Conspiracy , saying WAS HE ON THE ISLAND ??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
www.apnews.com...

With a pair of weekend retweets, President Donald Trump amplified an unfounded conspiracy theory. It was hardly the first time.

His political career began the same way. Trump has a long history of spreading falsehoods drawn from the conservative fringe. His unlikely rise to the White House was fueled in part by spreading the lie that President Barack Obama was not born in the U.S., and he has trafficked in numerous others to malign his opponents and advance his own views.

Now he has used the power of the presidency to promote a baseless claim about the death of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, breaking another norm of the office and further sowing public confusion over the apparent suicide of one of the most high-profile inmates in the federal system. Epstein, who faced up to 45 years in prison on federal sex trafficking and conspiracy charges, was found dead in his cell in a Manhattan jail early Saturday.

Here he is doing it

He raises a question : " Did Bill Clinton go to the island ? If you can answer that you'll know a lot more . "

Trump also says " what I know is that he travelled on his plane at least 27 times , he said four , but he's been that plane 27 times . "

Personal op-ed ,

Well we're right into conspiracy theories , especially ones that are baseless , have no relation to fact or evidence , that are wild speculation where you just pull names and faces from thin air and accuse them of all kinds of far fetched ideas you made up and then invent every type of reason to say it's so , so we can out anyone who denies as a shill and part of the coverup especially creating loads of paranoia and irrational behaviours on the back of it . The ones with absolutely no truth or circumstantial analysis or anything related to critical thinking and devoid of all reality checks are the greatest , that are an absolute waste of time talking about , love them . And we're so glad that Trump is president nowadays .

edit on 17-8-2019 by FieldMarshalMatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well aint that why they call em THEORIES?

Except in this case there is plenty of evidence...including flight logs. Unfortunately the public wont ever be able to see the hrd evidence.

www.americanthinker.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

Trump's trying to shift the focus away from his own relationship with Epstein hence he pushes a conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

More than that...

I have seen no bill clinton quote saying “I love Jeffrey Epstein. He likes women almost as much as me... especially young ones!”

Every news station on the planet should play it on a loop.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Page is now working

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Flight logs are hardly "baseless", or have "no relation to fact or evidence". They are, in fact, actual evidence. There are also eyewitnesses in the probe having made legal statements that he was there on the island. The only "speculation" is the implication of what he may have done on the specific plane dubbed the "lolita express" or with Epstein.

Trump's one trip on an Epstein plane (apparently not the notorious 'lolita')was from FL to NY with Epstein's brother who claims it was basically a ride hitch. Whatever it was, it was not to the island.

This is what is known from flight logs.
edit on 17-8-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Btw the flight logs don’t show Clinton going to the island. You can view the logs and the flight start and stops. Last time I looked None ended or started at the island gateway.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FieldMarshalMatt

Personal op-ed ,

Well we're right into conspiracy theories , especially ones that are baseless , have no relation to fact or evidence , that are wild speculation where you just pull names and faces from thin air and accuse them of all kinds of far fetched ideas you made up and then invent every type of reason to say it's so , so we can out anyone who denies as a shill and part of the coverup especially creating loads of paranoia and irrational behaviours on the back of it . The ones with absolutely no truth or circumstantial analysis or anything related to critical thinking and devoid of all reality checks are the greatest , that are an absolute waste of time talking about , love them . And we're so glad that Trump is president nowadays .

WOW!!!!! You perfectly summed up the last 2 years of the lefts narrative on:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
read the OP expecting to see the Trump stans rioting and wrecking the place in the comments and was pleasantly surprised to see more skeptical consideration than blind rage.
Ahh but it's early days and we're in the land of the god emperor here, good luck with the thread!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Btw the flight logs don’t show Clinton going to the island. You can view the logs and the flight start and stops. Last time I looked None ended or started at the island gateway.

For what it's worth, I haven't been able to pin down any trips to the island on the plane either. I know he rode on the plane, and that some of those trips were publicly known, such as multi-nation trip for the Clinton Foundation.

If I remember correctly, one of the girls claimed that there was a party given for Clinton on the island after he left the White House, and that he was flown to the island by Ghislaine on the black helicopter. The girl said she didn't feel safe on the helicopter, but that Clinton complimented Ghislaine on her flying skills.

That's the only specific reference to Clinton on the island that I have found.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Thankyou .

Answering Trump's question would determine successful thread and prosecution of Clinton and others : Was he on The Island ?

I think he is correct - The Island holds the real answers . It is somewhere that Madeline McCann could have disappeared to for example .

When you factor in the other potential methods of procurement , and likely when the real pedos are not just lolita lovers .
There's confiscated photos of prepubescents which Giuffre produced , forming evidence in the unsealed Maxwell case . That's not a nice thing to have to say , but we 've heard about all the rest of this before , so God help Trump today , to carry through justice .

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Pyle

For what it's worth, I haven't been able to pin down any trips to the island on the plane either. I know he rode on the plane, and that some of those trips were publicly known, such as multi-nation trip for the Clinton Foundation.

If I remember correctly, one of the girls claimed that there was a party given for Clinton on the island after he left the White House, and that he was flown to the island by Ghislaine on the black helicopter. The girl said she didn't feel safe on the helicopter, but that Clinton complimented Ghislaine on her flying skills.

That's the only specific reference to Clinton on the island that I have found.

That - Clinton's brithday on the island was reported to be in the evidence by some msm : get hold of that

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Correct. The logs show travel on the 'lolita' plane to many locations. That is where the facts end and speculation begins. Logs show lots of ladies etc., and supposedly there is a bed on the plane, so speculation is bound to occur.

Add in no SS etc, and it only fuels the speculation.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
@ halfswede

Appearing on - incomplete - flight logs 27 times is enough to dispel reasonable doubt . In no way is it beyond reasonable doubt that he went there .

Also The Lolita Express Plane was actually called The Lolita Express . Apparently - flight logs and that correlation

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
He is putting a lot of effort into focusing on Clintons relationship with Epstein while not really saying very much about his own relationship with the man. I think honestly that there needs to be a proper investigation into Epstines rich and powerful friends because something stinks but Trump constantly going on about Clinton just makes me wonder what it is Trump himself is trying to hide.

I honestly think that both Clinton and Trump are tied to Epstein deeper than they would like to be, it could be that they where involved in the abuse or that they just knew about it, I honestly don't know but this entire thing stinks. I really think that Clinton supporters and Trump supporters need to take off the political spectacles and take an objective look at what was going on.

I mean when Clinton, Keven Spacey and Epstein are taking a trip to Africa together something stinks.

When Trump is having Epstein host parties at his Mar a largo resort where they're the only two men in attendance again something stinks. I mean Epstein had 14 numbers for Trump his his little black book!

Prince Andrew, he's another one that needs questioned.

What annoys me about this is how people are debating about it along partisan lines, the Trump supporters want to pretend Trump is squeaky clean and the Clinton supporters want to pretend that it's all a conspiracy. Truth is both these men have questions to answer about their relationship with Epstein and what they knew about his crimes.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
While this in no way exonerates Trump in this situation, he did sever ties with Epstein like 15 years ago in an apparently pretty formal/public manner. I agree everyone needs to be looked at and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump's trying to shift the focus away from his own relationship with Epstein hence he pushes a conspiracy theory.

Then why is continually asking the Press to look into who went to Pedo Orgy Island?

You trust the Press to actually investigate that, right? You can catch Trump, you should be asking the Press to do that too.

You do want to catch Elites who sexually abuse children, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

That - Clinton's brithday on the island was reported to be in the evidence by some msm : get hold of that

Interesting... I hadn't heard about that. I did just find this while looking though:

Bill Clinton seen walking off with a woman on each arm during a stay at Jeffrey Epstein’s private Caribbean Island, court docs claim

She [Virginia Guiffre] released a manuscript just hours before Epstein's prison suicide, which added to more than 2,000 documents of a lawsuit pending against the former financier and his high-profile pals.

The article doesn't actually talk about any such photo... but I didn't know about the "manuscript" being released right before Epstein's demise. I'll have to find that.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
While this in no way exonerates Trump in this situation, he did sever ties with Epstein like 15 years ago in an apparently pretty formal/public manner. I agree everyone needs to be looked at and let the chips fall where they may.

Doesn't really matter just about everyone seems to have cut off links from him after 2008, although Prince Andrew was apparently still hanging out with his buddy until 2010. I don't care when Trump or Clinton cut of ties to him, either way both men where pretty close to this guy and I think its only fair to properly investigate the links that the current POTUS and a former POTUS had with a pedophile whose parties they were attending.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
a reply to: Boadicea
Correct. The logs show travel on the 'lolita' plane to many locations. That is where the facts end and speculation begins. Logs show lots of ladies etc., and supposedly there is a bed on the plane, so speculation is bound to occur.

Add in no SS etc, and it only fuels the speculation.

I'm wondering if both Trump's numbers and Clinton's numbers are kinda sorta correct.... in the same sense as "it depends on what the definition of "is" is?"

I know there was a multi-nation tour for the Clinton Foundation in which Epstein provided his plane. Is it possible that Clinton is considering that entire tour "one" trip... but that each jaunt from nation to nation adds up to the 20+ trips cited?

It seems to me that Clinton could and would find a way to parse those numbers...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join