It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the protesters anarchic campaign against China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Young protesters in Hong Kong are directly challenging China’s communist rulers. Inspired by kung fu legend Bruce Lee, their leaderless structure is frustrating efforts by the authorities to stymie them. It could also undermine their movement..

Inside the protesters anarchic campaign against China

Ok, this is a Major #! Event in the world and for the life of me, I’ve scrolled through this site and get barely any info on ANY UPDATES on this!!! WTF!! Talk about complete ATS BLACKOUT! 😏😡 This should it own Topic!

Read the entire story and you can see how this will effect the rest of the world, in my mind, this will create a firestorms around the world as protests like this aren’t being covered much as they haven’t much on Paris yellowjackets either IMO-dont block me, it’s just my powers of observation.

I have much to say about this event but feel restrained due to its nature and the the severe lack of info on this site.

Suffice it to say, this could be bigger than Paris, most of the world is watching you HK,! May th rest of the world read the article and understand China broke the agreement!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i have to admit i dont know much about this....thank you

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This was posted about crypto-currency but as you can see the media show you worse then it is realy !

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yes, a lot are running around shout "Be Water"...

Which is..."Be Water my Friend"...Bruce Lee...."De art of Fiding, widout Fiding".....

Of course, now they want to kill that Frankenstein Tarantino for disrespecting the Sifu Lee.

Maybe Shannon Lee can be the new leader of Hong Kong...next to her brothers ghost?

Bruce did have a younger brother too.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Ibe been wondering the same. After watching the video, Im not sure. What do you think after watching that vid?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Rebellion will be crushed, there will be meme's and next week we will be talking about the next conspiracy. Just like whats his face who got "suicided"

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KungfuStu
Rebellion will be crushed, there will be meme's and next week we will be talking about the next conspiracy. Just like whats his face who got "suicided"
I disagree.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

This will not be a popular statement but you can kiss Hong Kong goodbye and there is nothing the west can or will do about it..

Do we feel sympathy watching a once free society slip into the grips of an oppressive and totalitarian system now ruled by a communist dictator for life in Chairman Xi Jinping? Sure we do. But they made these choices decades ago… now they have the consequences.
If Hong Kong tries to resist Beijing, they will be crushed. Hundreds more will be arrested and disappeared. Thousands, perhaps tens of thousands, will be killed. There is already a ongoing flight of wealth out of Hong Kong as the smart and wealthy position their assets overseas to survive the arrival of Beijing’s storm troopers.
The future for Hong Kong is dark. It is not going to end in anything resembling what exists today. Hong Kong will be Beijing 2.0, and will be entirely dominated by Chinese authoritarian rule. The difference in 2019 is the speed at which it is happening.
Things are speeding up now in direct proportion to the severity of the U.S. decoupling our economy from China. As the Chinese economy weakens, Beijing will get more desperate.

theconservativetreehouse.com... /#more-168200

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

(post by KungfuStu removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
Ok, this is a Major #! Event in the world and for the life of me, I’ve scrolled through this site and get barely any info on ANY UPDATES on this!!! WTF!! Talk about complete ATS BLACKOUT! 😏😡 This should it own Topic!

The fact that you haven't seen them doesn't mean they do not exist, I have seen several threads about the situation in Hong Kong.

Read the entire story and you can see how this will effect the rest of the world, in my mind, this will create a firestorms around the world as protests like this aren’t being covered much as they haven’t much on Paris yellowjackets either IMO-dont block me, it’s just my powers of observation.

Maybe they aren't being covered by the news sources you choose, I have seen daily updates on TV. And the yellow jackets protests were nation-wide, not limited to Paris, so I think your powers of observation are not that effective.

I have much to say about this event but feel restrained due to its nature and the the severe lack of info on this site.

So, you say there's lack of info on this site, and, because of that, decide not to posts more? What kind of logic is that?

If you have something to say, say it, that's why you're here, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

When I used to watch BTC-e China was a huuuuge manipulator of crypto.. lots of mass selling to corrupt the rates.

Two Chinese with American accents doesn't change that, imo.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

Bruce did have a younger brother too.

I am his brother.

Ug Lee.

new topics

top topics

join