It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace restored;- True leadership

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Do you have chapter and verse about the shepherds gathering the people.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Its in their somewhere......the OP mentions the shepherds.....

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

Its in their somewhere......the OP mentions the shepherds.....

Reading through the post the OP mentions the Shepherds of God and His sheep you turned it into goat ropers and camel dumpers and Isham. If you knew biblical history of the two children of Abraham then you would know where Isham comes from, which is not what I want to turn this into.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
If the church is the temple of God, my theory is that he takes control of the church- or at least the outward organisation of the church.

I think Israel is a smaller manifestation of the larger world, and God keeps His promises. He'll deal with them same as He will with the rest of us. The larger world is gentiles - Christians and non-Christians, believers and unbelievers. In Israel, you will have a similar separation - those who hear Him and those who do not. I think much of Revelation deals with the Jews and Israel purposefully.

I think there will be a physical third temple, not because it's the correct thing, but because people who do not hear Him are mired in the world, worldly. You need a physical manifestation for that.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I missed the part where a religion is a race. People make this same mistake with Islam too.

Granted, both of those religions can be passed down from parent to child: Judaism is matrilineal and Islam patriarchal, but you can still convert to either as well making them religions as much as races.

The difference is that Judaism is a product of the Jewish people specifically and adherents for a large percentage are from that specific racial lineage.

Seems you also missed the part where I said adherents of Judaism.

Christians are just as bad. I’m not one.
edit on 1682019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So now there is a Christian race too?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Of course not. I meant Christians are just as bad in the way you described but should have expanded.

Adherents of Juaism believe specifically that Jews are Gods chosen people hence my linking of race and religion as they are intertwined in this instance and the belief that everybody else does not hold the same stature in the eyes of God is racial supremacist ideology. Do you disagree?

You’re looking for something in my comments that’s not there. You ignored my reference to ‘adherents of Judaism’and flew off the handle.

edit on 1682019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Not really. Of course, on the internet, you can't actually tell what I'm feeling, but if you prefer to think I'm angry, whatever floats your boat. I'm more amused and confused by what you're after than anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

All I’m stating is that the adherents of Judaism are racial supremacists

You had a go at me for confusing religions as races of people. I pointed out how you ignored me clearly referencing adherents of Judaism then articulated how in this particular instance a race of people is inextricably linked with a religion (which also serves as the foundation of their nation and culture).

I’m not mad, I think you misread my earlier posts.

I for the most part enjoy your contributions here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
"If the church is the temple of God, my theory is that he takes control of the church- or at least the outward organisation of the church."
How does that or does it relate to Daniel 9 and the ruler being cutoff after 3.5 years or in the midst of the week?

This theme is too complex to be part of a thread on a different subject, so I'm going to give you some links from my old Revelation series.
One relating to antichrist and the church-
The Beast and the Temple
Another which carefully ties together Daniel's "week" with the timetable of Revelation-
A time, times, and half a time
And also the Index Thread of the whole series, so that you can see the complete interpretatioin of the book Revelation-
Revelation- Project complete

edit on 17-8-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Thanks for the link sir will look at them later have to get ready for a Gov'mt Mule concert later.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join