It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Question Regarding Epstein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This might not be of any interest to others but I'm curious as to who JE's beneficiary/beneficiaries is/are.

With the kind of odd relationship that he and Madam Maxwell had, she might be a good bet but what about his brother?

This mega-millionaire, possibly billionaire, with no known source of income, but numerous insane & eccentric properties throughout the world, unknown numbers of business & trusts, innumerable "friends" from the highest levels of politics and society and no known heirs.

Little is known about him or his family including his parents' names, although his father, supposedly, worked for the NYC Parks & Recreation Department. He does have a brother, named Mark, but that's really all I've heard about. I vaguely recall the mention of another brother, years ago, but I didn't find any info on that when I tried looking it up the other day so maybe I was wrong about that.

Anyways, I'm really just curious as to who will benefit the most (monetarily) from the death of Jeff? Will it be Ghislane, his brother, his lawyers, the US government, a trust, or ____________?

Has anyone heard anything I haven't or have any ideas on this topic? With so many variables, this part of the story could go in so many directions.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36
This might not be of any interest to others but I'm curious as to who JE's beneficiary/beneficiaries is/are.

With the kind of odd relationship that he and Madam Maxwell had, she might be a good bet but what about his brother?

This mega-millionaire, possibly billionaire, with no known source of income, but numerous insane & eccentric properties throughout the world, unknown numbers of business & trusts, innumerable "friends" from the highest levels of politics and society and no known heirs.

Little is known about him or his family including his parents' names, although his father, supposedly, worked for the NYC Parks & Recreation Department. He does have a brother, named Mark, but that's really all I've heard about. I vaguely recall the mention of another brother, years ago, but I didn't find any info on that when I tried looking it up the other day so maybe I was wrong about that.

Anyways, I'm really just curious as to who will benefit the most (monetarily) from the death of Jeff? Will it be Ghislane, his brother, his lawyers, the US government, a trust, or ____________?

Has anyone heard anything I haven't or have any ideas on this topic? With so many variables, this part of the story could go in so many directions.

When his plastic surgery is complete he will emerge as his brother,

and there there is also a friend (not of the famous type) somewhere

out there, forget his name [was on another thread) and the lawyers

will take mega money for what they have done over and above, what

lawyers normally do.

edit on 16-8-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
I agree that his slew of lawyers will take a massive cut but that is if they don't end up in trouble. The latest ones have hired criminal defense attorneys in the wake of his "suicide" and I assume they are anticipating some kind of investigation into their culpability regarding his "death"

You'd think that with so much money in play, the greediest would have already lined up for their cut. Flight logs be damned, hundreds of millions are up for grabs.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36

Whilst I have not heard of any final "Will" being spoken of I would bet that a majority of his wealth is spoken for, a lot of financial burdens die with the person and as stated there will be a fair few people that believe that they are entitled to a cut.

What will most likely happen is that his finances will get tied up for years/decades with claims and law suits. That is even before you have what could be (not holding breath) investigations into where his wealth actually came from and if any was gained by nefarious means.

With a minor example a friend of mine had a wealthy farther as in he had assets of what would equate to about 3 million dollars if converted, said farther had a small outstanding tax issue where he was arguing over a Tax bill of a few thousands dollars (In local currency) and yet his son had to wait years for it to be resolved before he could finalize the Will and split the estate as was requested.

In any case, now he is out of the picture dead or otherwise there are copious people in his wake that will be burdened with massive financial bills for lawyers as if the reports are to be believed a hell of a lot of people need to give testimony and that advice is not cheap.

Personally I want to know where his wealth came from, granted you can turn $100 into a million and no doubt he had information on the shrewdest of investments but there could be a whole heap of people that do not want his finances looked at esp if it is filed under "cash gift" from "insert name".

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think his assets should be 100% frozen until any and all civil suits are finished being processed (against his estate). All the old cases from 2005 need to be looked into again and see if people were threatened into silence and into taking hush money. Then there needs to be investigations into all the victims since 2005 and those people will have their day in court holding his estate liable for his actions. This could take a decade to finalize and in that time, not one penny should be released from his holdings and all assets (real estate & non-liquid assets - IDK about bonds, funds, etc - those should be transferred into a "trusted" financial firm, not some Epstein crony who's running the fund) should be liquidated at fair market value (after being combed over by the police/FBI - yeah I trust that...) with all proceeds going to his estate holdings (frozen as well). Once that is all done, the judge can then look at the damages from all the deeds done to the underage victims and award them settlements based upon their encounters.

Once all that is finished, whatever is remaining should be left to a charity with VAST and open oversight that fights child sex trafficking.

Now that is what would happen if we lived in an honest and just world. There would also be a complete, thorough and comprehensive investigation into the origins of Epstein's wealth, which would help shed a lot of light on why all this is happening and who would stand to benefit from his demise. People think this investigation is over and everyone's free and clear, but I think it might have opened up a lot of things that would have otherwise been blocked by Jeff's attorney's while he was alive. Now he is not guaranteed the same protections and there is a lot more that can be looked into, even with the IRS - which can be a very effective investigative tool in conjunction with PRISM (does a dead person retain 4th & 5th & 14th amendment rights?) and all this ESPECIALLY since he was under indictment. I have a suspicion that killing him has actually made it more difficult for the government to get their hands on all the above things, but there may be some ways around this which are complicated and I'm still researching them. Killing Epstein might slow the government down from getting their hands on his estate as opposed to if he were found guilty of profiting from illegal activity and had to forfeit his assets.

people.howstuffworks.com...

scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu...

edit on 8 16 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 16 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

The purse strings will be held by some commie leach of a corporation. Diamonds, paintings, property and such held by some commie bastards.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
a reply to: Tanga36

The purse strings will be held by some commie leach of a corporation. Diamonds, paintings, property and such held by some commie bastards.

Just out of curiosity, why do you say that? Do you just mean they will be held by a bank? Something like Bear Sterns? OOHHH... Yeah.. Uh, I mean maybe Goldman Sachs??

Do you think they will be held by these investment firms in "care of" FBI/US case against Jeffery Epstein "Epstein Estate"?

Or do you just think some "random" corporation is going to physically have his belongings to "secure" and protect them until claimed?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I mean the money will left in the control of some foundation for the betterment of Jeffrey Epstein.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Oh nooooo!! Alex Jones just said that Jeffrey Epstein is dead. Now you can be sure Epstein is alive and well.

new topics

top topics

join