It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Paranormal Activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
been lurking for a long time and now i'm ready to participate. really excited that the government is finally releasing information about ufo encounters. hopefully they will tell us the truth about the alien species that shares the planet with us. there is so much that kept secret and so many lies told by the ruling elites.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanormalActivity

Welcome!

I too am excited about the hopefully genuine openness that is coming from not only the US government but others as well. It could turn out to be an exciting time to live in, for sure.

Here's hoping anyways

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Welcome..
Exciting times yes, we get small taste of what to come.
But the real exciting time will be when "they" show them self and greet the whole world.
Lets hope the greeting it friendly on both sides.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
When was it announced?

I've been too caught up in the whole spygate fake Russia thing. UFO's took a back seat.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!

I love the paranormal, UFO's and anything mysterious. I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanormalActivity
been lurking for a long time and now i'm ready to participate. really excited that the government is finally releasing information about ufo encounters. hopefully they will tell us the truth about the alien species that shares the planet with us. there is so much that kept secret and so many lies told by the ruling elites.

does said alien species have a mouth within another mouth? How do they eat? I'm just wondering.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to the ATS Community.

Looking forward to seeing what's down the road.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Hello, and welcome to the ATS Community.

Looking forward to seeing what's down the road.

Wow an old school ATSer. Not many left. All these right wing nuts invaded this forum. Your account is even older than mine. Deny all ignorance my fellow ATSer. You probably still one of the old good ones.

new topics

top topics

join