It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Possibly Looking to Buy Greenland: Report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Annnd, butthurt Trump cancels his trip because the PM won't discuss selling something—that is not for sale.

smdh.

What a child and an embarrassment to America.

Trump postpones Denmark trip after Prime Minister refuses to discuss sale of Greenland

What a complete utter f#cktard, I can't wait to hear the defence of this lunacy

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
damn it if only we had realised this sooner !

I wish he was asking to buy somethig in Scotland when he came to visit and Sturgeon told him no , it may have saved us some cash for the expense of his visit.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

No kidding!!

The great unifier has stunningly doubled down on his ignorance with Denmark

Trump on Wednesday branded Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s remarks rejecting his proposal to purchase Greenland, an autonomous Danish territory, “nasty” and “inappropriate.” “She’s not talking to me. She’s talking to the United States of America. You don’t talk to the United States that way,” Trump told reporters at the White House one day after he canceled plans to visit Denmark over the dispute.

Nasty? inappropriate?
Because they said no to selling Greenland..lol Who does this asshat think he is. He also proclaimed himself the "chosen one" today.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: vonclod
damn it if only we had realised this sooner !

I wish he was asking to buy somethig in Scotland when he came to visit and Sturgeon told him no , it may have saved us some cash for the expense of his visit.

Mexico should offer to buy his golf course there. And Scotland should agree, lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

His Reasons for that are Obvious . North American National Security , and an Option to Obtain Rare Earth Elements needed for Technological Advancements other than Depending on the Communist Chinese for them . China is also trying to make Headway in Investing in Greenland's Economy for Strictly Global Political Reasons . The U.S. Needs to Protect itself from Chinese Expansionism around the Globe . The President has the Right Idea , but he went about it in a clumsy way IMO .

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's All about Rare Earth Elements , and an Alternative to being Dependent on the Communist Chinese for them . Greenland is in " Our Backyard " , the Chicom's are just being Calculating here.......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join