It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post Finds Ghislaine Maxwell Reading About CIA Agent Deaths

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Well she apparently left a review of the kindle version on Amazon, no idea if it's legit or not but here you go.

"A good friend of mine died recently under very tragic circumstances. Some of us saw it coming for quite a while but it was still a huge shock when it finally happened. I picked up this book at the advice of a friend and absolutely couldn't put it down. I'd read it walking the dog, getting fast food, or even just lounging around the house. It helped me realized that my friend really believed in something, and that giving your life for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, or other intelligence agency is truly a higher calling and not something to mourn. A wholehearted recommendation".

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

Wasn't Comey's book titled, "A Higher Calling? "

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Excellent catch.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

"Something to mourn" is also a set of NYT crossword puzzle clues:
nytcrosswordanswers.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog
Well she apparently left a review of the kindle version on Amazon, no idea if it's legit or not but here you go.

"A good friend of mine died recently under very tragic circumstances. Some of us saw it coming for quite a while but it was still a huge shock when it finally happened. I picked up this book at the advice of a friend and absolutely couldn't put it down. I'd read it walking the dog, getting fast food, or even just lounging around the house. It helped me realized that my friend really believed in something, and that giving your life for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, or other intelligence agency is truly a higher calling and not something to mourn. A wholehearted recommendation".

That's great research!
So she already read the book yet was sitting and reading it again.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
One other thing on the symbols of this.

Epstein was in jail this time exactly 36 days July 6 ( 26 days in July)to his supposed death August 10th ( and 10 days in August) and in that 2008 case, he was convicted of molesting 36 girls.

He served almost 13 months in custody, with work release, as part of a plea deal; federal officials had identified 36 girls, some as young as 14 years old, who had been molested.[6][7]

Epstein was arrested again on July 6, 2019, on federal charges for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York.[8][9] He died on August 10, 2019 in his jail cell.[

link

Oh...I guess all this is just coincidence

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Just looked, his book was titled " A higher loyalty".

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Probably a guy that looked a lot like Epstein but with a wig, glasses, and a fake mustache.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This was no fly by night job. This was planned, probably before he got on that plane from France. That’s is if that was him on that plane and not somebody else.

Maybe the CIA knew they were going after him. One of the factions that run this country or world went after him.

The two factions in this, or at least the major two, revolve around the CIA and FBI.

This was a CIA job, clearly, IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This was no fly by night job. This was planned, probably before he got on that plane from France. That’s is if that was him on that plane and not somebody else.

Maybe the CIA knew they were going after him. One of the factions that run this country or world went after him.

The two factions in this, or at least the major two, revolve around the CIA and FBI.

This was a CIA job, clearly, IMO.

I don't know...this whole episode is so cheezy and clumsy. But then again so is the WH and the rest of the dorks in DC.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just speculation, but could Ghislaine be threatening the CIA and Mossad with outing Epstein as a CIA and/or Mossad spy via this sighting of her? Maybe she has proof that as evil as Epstein was, he was employed by our spy agencies to engage in sex-trafficking in order to get lurid details and video-tapes to blackmail politicians, world leaders, and other powerful people. Maybe the book is a threat, along with the dog leash (you won’t keep me on a leash...I know too much), and maybe even the two phones could be a message such as to contact her to make a deal. Again, just speculation.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You seem pretty good at this "game". So, play along with me here:

First question: Has this NYPost picture been altered since yesterday? I think it has. No dog leash today.

What if there IS something being communicated in the two pictures posted in that NYPost article.
What if all the people seated around the back of her are with her and helping to communicate something. (Of course, the one taking the pics would be part of it, too.)

In the picture at the top, G.M. is all beaufed up and looking recognizable based on all the pics we have seen of her.
In the picture at the bottom, she is "messy".
Was she messy first, then beaufed up? Or, was she beaufed up first, then made messy?

Look at the people around her. In the "messy" pic, the girl over her right shoulder is holding up 3 fingers. The two men over her left shoulder have an advertisement sign over their heads saying, "Good Boys". One straw is pointing straight up and the other straw is pointing at a "Cleaners" sign on a building outside.

No book in the messy pic, but in the beaufed up pic, there is the book.
In the messy pic with no book, she is wearing glasses.
In the beaufed up pic with the book, no glasses.

Just a start.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah, I hear you. I like where you’re going.
I haven’t looked that deep just the outer signs which I posted. I knew the number 36 meant something because it was the number of days he was in that jail.
I looked around and finally saw that there were 36 victims in his first case in 2008.

The book is obvious and the IN and OUT are also. In jail and out in 36 days.

I’m going to go back to the picture and check it out again.

Folks need to read this blog for real deep stuff Epstein was into such as Eugenics and Transhumanism. Also, there's weird symbology going on at his ranch in New Mexico.

visupview.blogspot.com...

There can be little dispute that Epstein had wholeheartedly embraced eugenics by the early twenty-first century, if not sooner. The New York Times story noted that Epstein opposed efforts to reduce starvation and improve healthcare for the poor on the basis that it would further overpopulation. His plot for creating a master race based upon his DNA was reportedly based upon the Repository for Germinal Choice, a sperm bank that allegedly only accepted donations from Nobel Prize winners in an effort to "strengthen" the human gene pool. The only known donor to the Repository was William Shockley, the alleged inventor of the transistor who dedicated much of the latter part of his life to the continuation of eugenics. More on Shockley can be found here.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776 somehow spotted

i'm sure it was a stage-managed photo opportunity.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The First pic, with her looking nice was originally a much wider crop.
You could see under the table and much more to the sides.
It didn’t take them long to edit their post and zoom in.

This is as close as we can get to the original. Another member, Dispar took a screenshot of it before they changed it. But even the screenshot screen shot we have below is missing my original observation.

Here are the two pic from Dispar’s post from another thread, the Q thread.
This one you can see the leash.

Link to Dispar’s post
www.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 16-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Added link to post

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Ah, thank you for the correction.

I should've looked myself before posting.
edit on 17-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: look here now

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ghislaine Maxwell In N Out Burger Photo Photoshopped
The Good Boys Ad on the background is in question.

"We think the poster in the Maxwell picture was photoshopped in," Zipp told The Daily Mail. "We checked… and we have no evidence or record of Good Boys ever being there."

edit on 18-8-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Ghislaine Maxwell In N Out Burger Photo Photoshopped
The Good Boys Ad on the background is in question.

"We think the poster in the Maxwell picture was photoshopped in," Zipp told The Daily Mail. "We checked… and we have no evidence or record of Good Boys ever being there."

The GOOD BOYS poster was photoshopped in to date the photo to the day it was said to have been taken.

Obviously, this is an older photo.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So, it was a scam to blame the CIA for Epstein?

Coming from another Intel group wanting to distract. Probably Mossad

To figure this out we have to note what we do know...

Epstein was running some kind of IC backed blackmail honey trap to ensnare high-level people in the US.
Most say it had to be Mossad.

So, the US taking down Epstein is the US taking down a Mossad US operation.

We know from the Israeli spy ring caper during 911 the US usually lets its little slimy ally Israel get away with operations like this.

It let Isreal get the atomic bomb so this caper, letting them run amock is no big thing.

edit on 18-8-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Good Boys poster isn't the only thing photoshopped:

Epstein’s Child Groomer Spotted Reading Book on CIA Operatives - News Punch.

An anon from /pol/ went there today and took a pic of the table she was reported as sitting at:

The trashcan was covered over in part with a cloning tool but whomever did it left a portion of the top of the trashcan there.
edit on 19-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: Fixed link tag

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join