It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre reaction from Barbara Walters after Corey Feldman exposes Hollywood pedophile rings.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here a former Hollywood child star is saying in no uncertain terms that there are elite pedophile rings within Hollywood.

Before we get to Barbara Walters' incredibly bizarre reaction, lets discuss the other panelists.

Shouldnt they be gasping??? Outraged? In shock?

Like "oh my Goodness, this is unbelievable what youre saying, something has to be done immediately!"

There was an absolute lack of reaction...

HELLO!!!

Someone just reveled that children are being raped and molested by an entire industry...!!!

And then theres this monster, Barbara Walters:

"You're damaging an entire industry".

WHAT???

THATS where shes outraged??? Shes worried about the Hollywood "industry"???

edit on 15-8-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Baba Wawa.....yes, dang

A spirit lives out there in California.....

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Seen this a long time ago. I can see where WAWA is coming from. I wonder how many exec's tried to land that bird... Maybe not so many, so she may not know it's a problem, and people might not talk about it around her b/c she's got a mouth/platform, so she could actually be naive about it. So from her perspective, she's like "WTF, I've never heard this and you are taring an entire, massive industry as demons".

But who knows, it seemed genuine. Maybe she was thinking of set designers, costume designers, wardrobe and other people who make up A LOT of the industry who could get hurt if the industry takes a dive. Lots to consider in that reaction.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Barbara Walters is full of it. These people, 'this industry' thrives on making naive young actors with stars in their eyes, captive to their vileness. It's a sickness that's now being called out for it's deceit, like the epstein files. Cory Haim died because of these assholes, and Cory Feldman no doubt feels remorse for not coming forward sooner.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I suspect there are far more than we expected in Hollywood and in politics. Like 7-8 digit in number Nationwide. A day of Reckoning is coming and few will escape. The Pedo's will be exposed and consequently rounded up. Maybe those camps the United States is where they will be housed, FEMA.....

Maybe even money won't buy your way out. The days are getting shorter, perhaps the Pedo's freedom is getting shorter as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Shouldnt they be gasping??? Outraged? In shock?

I'm sure at the time, the other panelists might have thought he was crazy and making it up.

As for Barbara Walters, she's just a reporter/journalist who's older than dirt and probably doesn't comprehend the Hollywood scene anyway. While she has spent time interviewing celebrities, I don't recall her ever really spending social time with them.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The Hollywood elites like to pretend to be the all high and mighty moral compass of society and the truth is that they have ignored decades of wrong doing to keep their gravy train rolling.

Never mind the child molesting destroying kids.
Never mind the casting couches for the ladies.
How many knew what was happening or had it happen to them and still did nothing?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You do not get to the status that she has attained fame wise, without being in one of their "Orders". She knows full well what is going on. The only reason for her behavior is because it implicates her somewhere in it.
edit on 15-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I suspect there are far more than we expected in Hollywood and in politics. Like 7-8 digit in number Nationwide. A day of Reckoning is coming and few will escape. The Pedo's will be exposed and consequently rounded up. Maybe those camps the United States is where they will be housed, FEMA.....

Maybe even money won't buy your way out. The days are getting shorter, perhaps the Pedo's freedom is getting shorter as well.

I wish I had your optimism, but after the David Copperfield act they just pulled with Epstein, I'm afraid the hammer of justice will never fall on the wicked in my lifetime.

edit on 15-8-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Coreys did themselves no favor by not naming names. Baba Wawa knows the truth and she gave herself away with her ridiculous response- so inappropriate but expected.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Hollywood is Ground Zero for evil.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Ron Swanson should have stepped in and crushed Barbara.

Like that was the first time she had ever heard that.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah. From a couple of years ago.
pagesix.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Yeah. From a couple of years ago.
pagesix.com...

I agree!

It certainly isn't happening now
Hollywood has stepped forward as our moral compass, and I am especially grateful for that.
They love all people

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's quite sad that regardless how eccentic a woman may be if she was to make such a claim everybody would be losing there stuff...but because it's a male and he's eccentric it is dismissed..shame on hollywood and the meetoo movement that serves women exclusively

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

It is called “Wikipedia” and you can see that a couple of her spouses were in the industry.

Protecting her own with a non-commital comment where righteous indignation should reign... shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.

The industry uses people like... uh, ‘facial tissue’ and tosses them aside when the cute kid selling adverts from their sitcom is no longer that cute kid. And the “elite” are bored and looking forward to who’s next.

Take a fragile ego, abuse them psychologically, physically, and sexually,... well it is amazing that any of them makes it out alive.

Speaking of which, Ms. Walters is wheelchair bound with dementia. So need to wish her Ill. At 89, it is only a matter of time...
edit on 15-8-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: dumb autocorrect...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Baba Wawa.....yes, dang

A spirit lives out there in California.....

Not all of California it is a big place! But if what you say is true and I don't doubt it,every single person who watches TV and Movies is responsible! All of us every last one!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hmmmmm.....how is that Weistein trial going?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Casting couch lollers

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Ever notice the sick bastards here in California,most are transplants from east coast or the south,not the ones native here,we have to hear from the # kickers and dirt bags from east the instigators
a reply to: GBP/JPY

top topics

<<   2 >>

join