It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are microscopic organisms created?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I work in a construction yard and always wondered how these tiny organisms come to life.

Whenever it rains and water sits for days in a wheel Barrow or bucket, these little creatures appear swimming around.

How are these created?

In college we had an 80 year old guest speaker who dedicated his life to the human body and creation.

He said something to the effect that all life needs electricity.

And the little electricity that is found in water. like electrolytes may be able to spontaneously create life under the right conditions.

So it may only take water and dirt?

If dirt was collected on Mars, brought back to earth and used to create mico organisms. How much of that organism is Martian?

What do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Martian water (melted ice if need be) and martian dirt would be a cool experiment.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

they usually either fly in, or drift on wind current..

Small enough critters will even come in with the rain droplets...

But most likely said critters were already in the wheelbarrow... from whatever you put in it previously

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

they usually either fly in, or drift on wind current..

Small enough critters will even come in with the rain droplets...

But most likely said critters were already in the wheelbarrow... from whatever you put in it previously

Sometimes the wheel Barrow will have dried cement or asphalt in them

Sometimes a 5 gallon bucket looks 100% clean and boom they show up eventually.

I guess wind makes sense.....

I wonder how may of these organisms float in the air?

On a side note If anyone is looking for a cool UFO documentary.
Disney made 1 I believe in the 80s , very serious documentary.

And in the documentary they said groups have already collected soil from Mars and were using it to create and breed Martian organisms.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Mosquito larvae are very common in small amounts of stagnant water. Otherwise, pretty much any bit of air or land on Earth that isn't obviously toxic or is too hot or cold contains either living organisms or spores waiting to come back to life. We live in (and are made of) a huge spectrum of tiny creatures. We breathe them. We eat them. They live in our eyelashes.

As for soaking Mars dirt in water to see what grows out of it, I predict nothing, because life is so ubiquitous and pernicious that if it manages to exist at all, it will spread into every nook and cranny it can. And from what I've seen of Mars, that planet is dead as disco and always has been.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It sounds like you are observing mosquito larvae.
Adult mosquitoes lay their eggs in standing water. The larvae hatch and grow until they pupate into adult mosquitoes.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Dude check out these ice worms!

How in the hell does that happen?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It sounds like you are observing mosquito larvae.
Adult mosquitoes lay their eggs in standing water. The larvae hatch and grow until they pupate into adult mosquitoes.

That makes sense.....

top topics

join