It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

They said “among the broken bones in Epstien’s neck”
Do we know what other broken bones they found?

I can't find any other independent story yet, it is all
coming from Wa Po.

Interestingly enough, this story appears to be a leak, as
there is no official autopsy result released as of yet.

So as of right now, no other info about the other broken bones.
Creepy as all get out.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So still no actual full autopsy results just dripfeeding
I can see this injury occurring if it is correct that he "hung" himself by leaning forward on his knees. What I don't get is that in such a position you would first become unconscious, then go limp and as he was supported by the floor I doubt one could die in that manner as surely you'd automatically collapse and the pressure would be released?
edit on 15-8-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I admit that his death and the circumstances surrounding it are HIGHLY suspicious, but just to be the voice of reason in here: it's possible that the bones broke as a result of his suicide method. It IS possible to break the neck bones like that in a hanging, isn't it? Again- we need an EMT to drop by here and talk to us about this.

Who knows- maybe he really threw himself hard down to the floor and he had the sheets REALLY tight and in the right place.

Again- I'm not saying he wasn't murdered. But he certainly could have gotten the injuries from his method of killing himself, if he did.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: carewemust

The most obvious answer would be because they have and there is nothing to see. Not everything is a conspiracy.

This entire Epstein saga is too "fishy".

The lead Prosecutor of Epstein suddenly resigned in late July.

Documents incriminating high-level VIP's including Prince Andrew were unsealed early August.

Epstein is found dead in his prison cell on August 10th.

Prince Andrew (Duke of York) suddenly resigns his position on August 13th.

Just the above items alone SCREAM unprecedented conspiratorial collusion of VIP's, to save their skins, family names, and fortunes!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The longer it takes the Department of Justice/FBI to provide a preliminary public briefing, the more it will look like the DOJ itself is conducting a coverup to protect powerful people.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I admit that his death and the circumstances surrounding it are HIGHLY suspicious, but just to be the voice of reason in here: it's possible that the bones broke as a result of his suicide method. It IS possible to break the neck bones like that in a hanging, isn't it? Again- we need an EMT to drop by here and talk to us about this.

Who knows- maybe he really threw himself hard down to the floor and he had the sheets REALLY tight and in the right place.

Again- I'm not saying he wasn't murdered. But he certainly could have gotten the injuries from his method of killing himself, if he did.

This reminds me of the scene in the movie ‘Fight Club’. When Ed Norton is kicking his own ass, in his bosses office.

The next scene is, he walks out of his bosses office — with a large salary and no work schedule...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Drip Drip Drip

A little here, a little there. If that reminds you of how you feed a baby, a spoon full at a time.......guess what? We are the baby.

Still not enough info....but just enough to get you talking

edit on 15-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Guards were sleeping, no suicide watch, no 30-minute watch, screaming in the prison, no cameras, and now this...I mean everything set up for a sure murder.
edit on 15-8-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: burntheships

No surprise, but shocking news for some unfortunate poor souls.
Better put the guards on suicide watch.

Yep, and keep an eye on their spending habits.

This will spread like contagion...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I want t mention something else people forget or don’t know. This guy had a dream team of lawyers much better than the OJ dream team. I believe he had a very good chance of beating the rap.

Jeffrey Epstein was confident he could fight the child sex trafficking charges against him and was in “great spirits” just hours before his jailhouse death on Saturday morning — even telling one of his lawyers, “I’ll see you Sunday,” The Post has learned. The convicted pedophile also told his lawyers that the neck injuries he suffered in an earlier incident at the Metropolitan Correctional Center were inflicted by his hulking, ex-cop cellmate, which led the lawyers to request that he be taken off a suicide watch, according to a source familiar with Epstein’s case.

link
edit on 15-8-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

coincidence, coincidence, coincidence, heresy, heresy, speculation

three coincidences and unconfirmed information

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

And the FBI is still leaking to the press, it appears.

Washington Post is their favorite. James Comey will verify it.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This entire saga over the past 10 days reminds me of those TV shows/movies with inept police and investigators!

Just enough to make it seem plausible that this was just
a few bumbled errors, a few hurtles too high.

You'll love this!

Someone claimed his body today, though they are unnamed!
www.nbcnews.com...

Jeffrey Epstein's body has been claimed from the New York City medical examiner's office, a source close to the investigation told NBC News on Wednesday.

Further down in the write up it mentions Epstein's
brother, and a friend.

a friend identified as David Mitchell[/b[.

Anyone know who David Mitchell is ?

Anyone??

edit on 15-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The longer it takes the Department of Justice/FBI to provide a preliminary public briefing, the more it will look like the DOJ itself is conducting a coverup to protect powerful people.

Oh no, say it ain't so. Donald Trump's hand picked Attorney General, overseeing a Justice Department Trump has had two and a half years to drain? Say it ain't so care, say it ain't so. Hopefully we can get all those pertinent facts in the next news cycle. Then we can all set aside our concerns over Trump's DOJ and hence Trump himself being complicit in a coverup.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: Willtell

coincidence, coincidence, coincidence, heresy, heresy, speculation

three coincidences and unconfirmed information

I hate to say this cliché but it’s in order

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, looks like a duck, eats like a duck, swims like a duck.

Goddammit, it’s a duck!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Fractures to the hyoid bone and thyroid cartilage happens in approximately a quarter of suicidal hangings. I'm not certain, but I would assume that the manner in which Epstein allegedly hanged himself - by leaning forward and putting a tremendous amount of pressure on the front of the neck - would increase those chances of fractured bones in the neck and more resemble a manual strangulation than a traditional hanging.

More curious tidbits of information here, but hardly the smoking gun that definitively points toward homicide.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I just had a strange thought. Regardless if Epstein committed suicide or was murdered he was in the hands (care) of Manhattan detention facility administered by the federal Bureau of Prisons. What if his Trust Estate lawyers turn around and file a wrongful death suit OR his brother files... and WIN... Mega Millions. It would be taxpayer dollars once again footing the bill.

Also, very strange is he has a younger brother, Mark Epstein which we've heard nothing from him.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Curious Ties to His Brother’s Real-Estate Business

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hangings usually cause broken bones....

Don’t get me wrong something about all of this stinks but broken bones seem constant with the suicide method
edit on 15-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Related in some way to Senator George Mitchel?

Eta: can't establish a link, but he was the same friend mentioned here:

www.palmbeachpost.com...

edit on 15-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join