It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: KKLOCO

But they did in fact investigate the video tapes. That is how they know the guards did not check on him.
So basically nothing to see. If there was a murder someone would have had to go into his cell to do it.
That would be on the videotape.
We do not have to use imaginations.

Good job Silly, just take their word for it. You know, because everything about this case has been so simple and uniform. 🤪

Show me the uninterrupted video footage, then I might believe it.

link   
a reply to: Xabi87

I did not suggest a scenario. I said what I know to be true about paper. Big difference.
As a matter of fact for the umptheenth time I said...NOT THAT THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.... Do you guys just skip over that sentence every time?

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Perhaps your having trouble understanding kinetic energy...how would leaning forward break the bone.

Now yes vomiting is violent and creates rapid force also it constrictions the muscles to be rigid and would make it more difficult to slide around. ....also not the only bone broken. One of the bones.

And apparently you have never been to a gym and don't understand the meat heads that get involved.

I have seen the neck bone broken. From force or accident with force.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It depends on who got to him first, right?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They said he was acting happy thats how I know.

A few people have reported that he was upbeat with his lawyers.

Its not something I just made up you know.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Must be particular to women. The men seem to think I am nuts for bringing it up.
I guess girls do paper art more than boys do. LOL.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

a reply to: luthier

No dear. They have nothing to do with it.
The department of corrections running the prison do.

Its all seperated.
Investigate: Police and detectives.
Try the case: Prosecutors and lawyers.
Pass sentencing: Judge
Making sure the prison is supplied with toilet paper and making sure that prisoners do not commit suicide is the department of corrections.

So the department of corrections (BOFP) does judges remand work? Interesting.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

They are reporting he was on his knees. Not jumping from anywhere.
That is imaginations running wild.
Do you even know if there were bunks that they were made of anything other than concrete? No springs to tie onto.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Do you even know if there were bunks that they were made of anything other than concrete? No springs to tie onto.

That is my point Dear. That there was no force like a normal hanging. So hard to break bones in your neck simply leaning forward where the constriction is slow.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Its okay for you to speculate but not me?

I just love the world you live in buddy.
You have cameras turned away or turned off.
You have bubba beating the crap out of him
Murderers entering his cell and I am questioned because I suggested that braided paper is stronger than flat paper.

Oh boy.

Are you having fun sonny boy? Because I sure am.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

My beloved WaPo?

Where do you get this stuff?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The problem is you would have a sizable paper rope that could apply enough force to break bones. The surface area being larger also allows more area of the neck to take the force of the noose. We also have the issue with the noose no being slippery. Good for keeping tight once tight hard to get tighter once tight.

If only leaning forward especially.

On the flip side someone twisting the sheet or having a lot of strength could crush his neck. Also someone using the much smaller boney hands can crush a neck

edit on 15-8-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You people are anyone else on this thread but me.

The news reports said there were no cameras on any cells in those quarters.
Thats how I know it.

I dont go around doubting everything if it doesn't fit my story which seems to be SOP here.
If it doesnt fit the agenda then the news reports are doubtful. Always.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

An inmate entering his cell would have been on camera.
No one entered his room according to reports on video footage.
No did not see the video.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Silly thanks for joining in on the thread. You always keep things interesting and i like differing viewpoints.

Is it totally impossible that Epstein was killed in a plot to keep him quiet? Is it impossible that the bone(s) in his neck were broken because he was strangled? Do you find it in anyway that the man everyone said would be suicided then allegedly died from suicide? Do you find it odd that a highly controversial prisoner who may have tried to commit suicide in the prison didn't have a guard or guards outside his cell 24/7?

Also, everyone is speculating here. You, me, everyone in this thread, the news outlets. As far as i can tell almost every news article is based on unnamed sources and no official statement has been made as to the cause of death.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Hyoid breaks are more common in strangulation cases but could also be present in suicides-by-hanging among people named Epstein.

Edited 08/15/19 by H. Clinton

Wiki.IMadeThisUp.com

*boom*

Smoking gun folks, smoking gun.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87

a reply to: mysterioustranger

They have said over and over there were no cameras covering any cells. They monitor the hallways outside the cells.
Who is they? Show us a source and then we can agree that there were no CCTV.

Jeffrey Epstein's death may never be conclusively determined, because we're told standard practice in the area where he was detained is that cameras do not point inside cells.

www.tmz.com...

Jeffrey Epstein 'had no cameras in his cell to catch moment he hanged himswww.mirror.co.uk...'

Is that good enough for you?
Because there are like pages and pages of this same information from different news sites and such.

link   

An inmate entering his cell would have been on camera.
No one entered his room according to reports on video footage.
No did not see the video.

I think.you may be missing another important conspiracy. He was not hanging from his bunk with paper sheets but was aided in his suicide and the people who found him covered up how he did it.

Leaning forward with a bed sheet around your neck while on your knees would be a very small probability of broken bones.

link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: KansasGirl

Fractures of the hyoid bone and thyroid cartilage in suicidal hanging.

So while rare, it can happen.

That article doesn't mention the height at which the men fell/hung from, the material used or the force required to damage those bones. It seems to me that suffocation or loss of blood flow would be much more likely to cause death from a low height than spinal cord damage that one would see from a greater height. One report (referenced on another thread I think) said he died from a heart attack, which would be entirely possible if the blood flow was cut off. It's still curious.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

LOL. To who?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join