It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter - 4 Police shot in Philadelphia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ML8715
Active shooter in Weirton WV also happening right now..
. WTH IS GOING ON???!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Indeed, which is why I worded it the way I did.

I didn’t think it could possibly be construed as “don’t help anybody, ever.”

link   

It's a Dollar General store shooting.

www.weirtondailytimes.com...

If the MSM wants to freak out over bullets flying, they should come here to Chicago! Not an hour passes without hearing at least one gunshot.

link   
The WV shooting seemed to happen at a dollar general

link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

. WTH IS GOING ON???!!!!

Probably drug dealers with guns.

*shrugs*

There should be a law against that!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

WTH IS GOING ON???!!!!

Nothing out of the ordinary for some places. This is a typical Chicago evening of events.

Except that the media is on a feeding frenzy right now. And, the more they instill fear in the population over those evil guns, the more people will be willing to hand over their rights for s false sense of security.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Kamala Harris was at the CNN studio. Instead of wishing the officers and their families well, with a speedy recovery, she touted gun-control. This, while on the right side of the screen it showed ambulances taking officers to the hospital.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Indeed, which is why I worded it the way I did.

I didn’t think it could possibly be construed as “don’t help anybody, ever.”

To be fair many are on edge thinking everyone has an agenda here, rightfully so too. It's always team A vs team B... Even though we see members take different positions regularly.

My agenda has been to use internet anonymity to be honest with myself even if people don't like it. I regularly meet pushback even with people I probably am ideologically close to. That helps me detach myself from following a trend.

I want to find the truth, with everything and myself. Sometimes it's the lack of stars that are more satisfying than a plethora.
edit on 14-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: Spelling.... I'm literally the worse.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll wager a shiny nickel that the "accused" drug dealer did not obtain his firearm through legal means and with a background check.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm from a family of hunters, going back many generations....we grew up with a loaded shot gun by the back door, & we NEVER touched it. I'd love to see them try to take my fathers gun collection away! Lol.....I don't think it will ever happen...I wouldn't want to offend anyone, but I'm obviously pro gun..I'm not here to argue with anyone, so please don't expect a response

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Meh. Only time media focuses on gun violence is when a cop gets shot or they can blame republicans. In most all metropolis’s in the USA people get shot and killed in ghettos and slums. It’s normal.. it’s kinda sad and funny at the same time. Media is all about making money, dumb drunk, or uneducated people are the only ones going wtf is going on.. GUESS what kiddos this happen every day every night and every morning.

Som times I just shake my head. I also remember ATS in another alternative reality I must have existed in, yet of course those who were the brave to help make her an alternative site were slain by those who wanted to not join in the risks to get to the edge and remain asleep, or comfortable.. At least in that reality it was.

This should be no surprise... The media greed will probably breed more of this diabolical display of madness.

Focus on what they are trying to keep you from looking at...

Over and out
X

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Kamala Harris was at the CNN studio. Instead of wishing the officers and their families well, with a speedy recovery, she touted gun-control. This, while on the right side of the screen it showed ambulances taking officers to the hospital.

Kamala Harris?
Who the hell is that?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Philly suspect identified as Maurice Hill by “police sources”

Washington Times
edit on 14-8-2019 by ML8715 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Suspect surrendered. Walking out of house now according to scanner feed

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ML8715
Hope they put his ass under the jail.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Washington Times

He doesn't fit the lefts narritive.
Career criminal.
A product of the philly justice system.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The suspect was identified by unnamed police sources as Maurice Hill, 36, of Philadelphia.

Hill has a long record of gun-related convictions and of attempting to evade arrest, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Philadelphia suspect in custody after hours-long ordeal that left 6 officers wounded

So, a criminal that was not allowed to purchase a firearm legally (since these priors would have disqualified him) still was able to get weapons? Isn't that illegal? Oh right, he's a criminal and laws do not matter to them.

Hey, I have an idea, how about we actually enforce and incarcerate people with this type of record of firearm convictions? Why was he even out??? That is what needs to be investigated IMO.

Then, lets grill this criminal to find out where he obtained the weapons? Then, climb that ladder. However, I suspect if it does involve some high profile people in politics or the police force, nothing will come of that investigation.

edit on 8/15/2019 by Krakatoa because: Added source

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ugh, what the mother effing HELL is this?

imgur.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Bleeding officer getting in the car after getting something from the medic?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Washington Times

He doesn't fit the lefts narritive.
Career criminal.
A product of the philly justice system.

Yep...Philly non-justice system run by DEMOCRATS.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join