It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First "Official" flight of the B-21 coming in 2021

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Was perusing National Defense Magazine at work and came across this article:B21 First Flight

It looks like maybe the full scale model will take it's first official flight sometime in 2021. I wonder if the tech demonstrator is still flying around?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cavrecon22
Was perusing National Defense Magazine at work and came across this article:B21 First Flight

It looks like maybe the full scale model will take it's first official flight sometime in 2021. I wonder if the tech demonstrator is still flying around?

Hopefully this time around they can build more than 20.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've seen uglier birds.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Anyone got a refresher on the capabilities required for the a LRSB? And how it differs from the B-2?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Boring. This is just an updated version of NightHawk and will go no where. It is going to be used to bomb world countries then civilians. If it can't fly into space its out dated in this era and garbage. All the UFOs seems to agree. Give me my B65. I'd gladly join the space force and go bomb some hostile aliens.
edit on 14-8-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Significantly. The RCS is significantly lower, the mission systems are significantly more advanced, the capabilities are all around much better.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Significantly. The RCS is significantly lower, the mission systems are significantly more advanced, the capabilities are all around much better.

also according to reports/rumors, much like the F-35's stealth is easier to maintain than previous craft so should the B-21.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I hear a lot of B-2.0 comments about the Raider, and nothing could be farther from the truth. The things I've heard so far are impressive as hell, and they've made improvements.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The B-21 is less the B-2.1 as the F/A-18E was an F/A-18.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I hear a lot of B-2.0 comments about the Raider, and nothing could be farther from the truth. The things I've heard so far are impressive as hell, and they've made improvements.

Yeah and if produced in the numbers they need it will be way way more versatile.

Something Ben Rich spoke of in his autobio when he talked about the Skunk Works effort to win the bomber comp: We had a stealthier but smaller air-frame and the rational the USAF went with was fewer sorties with the B-2.

It seems as we have talked about before. Smaller, stealthier, more integrated. Its going to be a impressive airframe

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sorry had to get to sleep, can you share?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Not much, no.

top topics

join