It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm area 51 becomes Alienstock

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: roadgravel

Who knew that joking around orJack A$$ery would get you your own PROBE`A`PALLUZA.

They missed out on that great name with a more modern ring.

Maybe it will become the name the locals use.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Man I wish I could go.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I misspelled it..

PROBE 'A' PALOOZA

Next, I wonder if they need to insure the event? Will FB fund a portion too?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Residents aren't too enthused about this according to their website. Aliens might not be the most interesting part of this story.

"This event will undoubtedly attract crooks trying to capitalize on the chaos. Be on your guard and always lock your vehicle. And stay away from the residential part of Rachel. Most residents do not like where this event is going and will respond accordingly.

WARNING: A dubious group claiming a connection to chaotic events like Burning Man and the Las Vegas Electric Music Festival has taken over this event. They threaten to "take over Rachel" and claim that the residents are "on board". The residents were not asked and are not on board and will certainly not allow their town to be taken over. Law enforcement will be overwhelmed and local residents will step up to protect their property. This is not a good time to visit and experience Rachel."

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is just a diversion. Once every one arrives and it's all running smoothly their gonna still storm the base.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wonder how many will show up and not understand the idea of "the sticks" where there is very little if anything.

So many do not know how to prepare for situations like this.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wonder what music they are going to play?

Some good vibration would surely help keeping the situation save...

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Bigburgh

Residents aren't too enthused about this according to their website. Aliens might not be the most interesting part of this story.

"This event will undoubtedly attract crooks trying to capitalize on the chaos. Be on your guard and always lock your vehicle. And stay away from the residential part of Rachel. Most residents do not like where this event is going and will respond accordingly.

WARNING: A dubious group claiming a connection to chaotic events like Burning Man and the Las Vegas Electric Music Festival has taken over this event. They threaten to "take over Rachel" and claim that the residents are "on board". The residents were not asked and are not on board and will certainly not allow their town to be taken over. Law enforcement will be overwhelmed and local residents will step up to protect their property. This is not a good time to visit and experience Rachel."

I wouldn't want these losers coming to my town either. They'll probably leave the place a trash- and disease-ridden disaster just like every other "woke" event.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
From the website

LEAVE NO TRACE

We love this aspect of Burning-Man, so we're going to honor their efforts by extending this movement. We want to respect the Earth and residents of Rachel, NV. So please help us in our efforts to leave this place cleaner than we found it! We believe this needs to be implemented more in festival-culture. Feel free to stay on the 23rd and help us collect all the leftover trash!

I imagine a handful of people will try and then give up. I suppose I don't have a lot of faith in people doing things the right way.

edit:

NO DRONES!

Please don't fly drones during this event.. this is common airspace for government operations.

NO WEAPONS

Private Land-Owners & Festival Organizers forbid weapons of any kind to be brought within the town of Rachel during this event. If any weapons are found during inspection, you will be forced to turn-around and leave.
edit on 8/14/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

from the link

Those involved have already given permission,

If some have given permission seeing the tourist $ benefit - how would that constitute "forcing themselves"

I wonder if they'll open their gas station up...

From what I've read, this festival is not welcome and they don't have gasoline for sale in Rachel. They warn that the only shelter is already booked and to be prepared for extreme temperature changes and inhospitable conditions. If they need gas they will have to get it at the towns east and west of Rachel.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If any weapons are found during inspection, you will be forced to turn-around and leave.

That sounds as though people and vehicles will be searched at entry. I would like to know more about this aspect.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Show up with a truck load of port-a-potties and charge people 20$ per use.

You could make some quick cash, seeing as how the septic systems around there are really not designed for that many people.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I like the looks of that dry lake bed just across the road from downtown Rachael. As a Burner, that would be the place for me to camp. I've been to Rachael and the A'Le'Inn. I'm going....Kirk Out

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Avoid Rachel. Apparently the locals don't want you there. Check this out:
www.stormarea51basecamp.com...
I am told Jeremy Corbell is appearing, and maybe... the Lazarman himself?
edit on 24-8-2019 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is a map/KML file I created, that I have dubbed "The Official STORM AREA 51 VIEWERS GUIDE".
It shows the important trails, viewpoints, possible camping spots, important stops, also fuel and food stops. Any private land is indicated VS BLM/public land. The restricted area is marked. This file can be imported into both Google Earth and the free MAPS.ME app for your Android or iPhone.

I created this map in the hopes it helps tourists going to the area, so they know where they are going, and don't wander into restricted area.

www.dropbox.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Our earth is a zoo,aliens are watching us.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Due to the lack of infrastructure, poor planning, risk management and blatant disregard for the safety of the expected 10,000+ AlienStock attendees, we decided to pull the plug on the festival. The permit holder (Connie West) was given multiple opportunities to provide us with the proof that things expected at this festival were in place. In fact, she refused to provide to us, as agreed upon, contracts, proof of deposits or any paper proof of anything.

We are officially disconnecting from Connie West, Rachel NV and AlienStock's affiliation with them. We will no longer offer our logo, social media, website or Matty Roberts likeness or scheduled appearance. In short, the relationship has ended permanently, and AlienStock will be moving to a safe, clean secure area in Downtown Las Vegas as an alternative.

Link

New Location?

Downtown Las Vegas is the place to be on September 19th, 2019! Music starts at 8PM with doors opening at 7PM. You can expect EDM artists and some unique art being displayed for an 'out of this world' gathering!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Loud techno music drowns out the sound of lasers and shooting. Smart.

It better be a raid and not another orgy tent poop fest like burning man... I bought a t shirt and everything. Been practicing my Naruto run.

I was raised in New Orleans in the Quarter. I HATED Mardi Gras. Loud people and invariably puke and pee on our vehicles and garden. I dont blame the people of Rachel. Tourists are jerks. Except me. I just want to assault some alien cheeks...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join