It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein guards fell asleep, did not check him for hours: report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Guards at the jail where Jeffrey Epstein was held fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours when he is believed to have killed himself, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

Several law enforcement and prison officials familiar with the matter confirmed reports that the two guards falsified records to cover up their mistake, according to the newspaper.

Both guards were placed on administrative leave Tuesday, the same day the Justice Department announced it ordered the Bureau of Prisons to temporarily reassign the warden at the Manhattan federal prison.

thehill.com...

Well there you have it

The blame will be placed on these two incompetent guards

Never mind that Epstein was taken off suicide watch and didn’t have a camera surveillance him despite the fact everyone knew he probably would be dead before trial, and an attempt was made on his life weeks earlier

It’s all these guards fault, so time to move on we will be told

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thought they were...
You know...
Maintenance stuff due to low staff.🤔
edit on 14-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: Doo do due

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I wonder how much they were paid?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Thought they were...
You know...
Maintenance stuff due to low staff.🤔

Wel now the story has changed to the guards falsified the records saying they were doing maintenance

Look this could be true

But it falls right in line with what I predicted; a few low level people will be blamed, and we will be told we can go back to trusting our government because they are in top of things

I’m not buying it

Even if these guards feel asleep, there is no reason the policy of not having Epstein monitored by camera and multiple guards is acceptable

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Funny... that warden and guards just stuffed their pockets with tons of cash and a one way ticket to
some wonderful island some where … they will be sipping pina coladas with their feet in the sand in no time.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Lol they both fell asleep. Aww. Maybe one's head rested on the other's shoulder?

Regarding the cameras. The official story is that there were no cameras in the unit?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The more that comes to light on this whole episode the more it stinks.
Are we really supposed to buy this many "human errors" could have occurred with the most high profile prisoner??
Next we'll be told you can't hang yourself with the paper thin bed sheets in his cell...
...except a miracle occurred this time (that can't be explained) and JE somehow managed to do the impossible.

“Something doesn’t smell right — and it’s not his dead body,” Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams said.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The blame will be placed on these two incompetent guards

Two rich incompetent guards who may have to change their identities and become obscure.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Thehill is a great source by the way. Literally 20 other sources, but yeah.

Why placed on leave? Isnt derelection of duty a formidable reason to dismiss?

So much beurocracy afoot

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

They share blame, but certainly the majority of it was administrative. There should have been way more precaution taken and everyone knows that, hell the public would have funded a 24 hr livestream.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

A living, breathing person is way harder to bury than a Congressional Hush Fund. Give them a break! /sarc

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I'm not buying a lot of this too.
Those guards fall asleep on the camera buttons? 🙄

Even if these guards feel asleep, there is no reason the policy of not having Epstein monitored by camera and multiple guards is acceptable

For as High Profile federal prisoner that he was. no camera and no guards. This was the case of a lifetime. I realise there is a code in prisons and jails about pedos. But this case was far to important.

Good morning BTW

edit on 14-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Doesn't matter.

I give them about two weeks to spend it....tops!

They will mysteriously disappear.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Feels very similar to Hillary's investigation don't it?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

They share blame, but certainly the majority of it was administrative. There should have been way more precaution taken and everyone knows that, hell the public would have funded a 24 hr livestream.

This was the most high profile prisoner in the US. It was in the news every single day. Nobody fell asleep, nobody lost track of time doing maintenance. That only happens in Mayberry with Barney and Hazzard with Roscoe.

It is not believable.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

So in about a week from now we can expect 2 security guards comitting "suicide"?

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Doesn't matter.

I give them about two weeks to spend it....tops!

They will mysteriously disappear.

That was my first thought... For no money in the world would I like to be one of those guards..if they got payed to look the other way. Unless you want to be stupid enough to be the richest man in the graveyard.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
For all we know, it was the guards that suicided him on instruction from tptb with the promise of immunity and anonymity.

There is going to be a lot of information we will never get the truth on or be even close to getting, like the Stephen Paddock Las Vegas shootings. That went quiet quickly with little to no information, so will this.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I dont know about the ease of it. Congress does bury a lot though, i will grant that

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

For all we know trump called clinton and was told to deal with it.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join