It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronomers Have Detected a Whopping 8 new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Repeating Signals From Deep Space

HI, Apologies I don't have enough time (or skill) to make this thread awesome.

But here is an interesting article regarding our galaxy's Black hole and the strange flashing and FRB's coming from it this week.

www.sciencealert.com...

The reason I wanted to make this post was because around halfway down the article, the scientist mentions that the FRB's can sound like a "sad trumpet" and I wondered if this could be the sky trumpet sounds we hear?

If anyone could find any correlation I'd be very greatful.

Many thanks
FA

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

edit on 14-8-2019 by Homefree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree

Lolz 😁

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
They don't have the storage space for this.

Hello grant money and debt.

I can decode the damn things. Why they wouldn't want me to work on it, unknown.

But I can tell you that they can have AI scrub these signals all day, it will never turn out a positive return. You can't decipher these with AI.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
They don't have the storage space for this.

Hello grant money and debt.

I can decode the damn things. Why they wouldn't want me to work on it, unknown.

But I can tell you that they can have AI scrub these signals all day, it will never turn out a positive return. You can't decipher these with AI.

Um okay, thanks.

But do you think the FRB's could explain the trumpet sounds we've been hearing in the sky?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Radio waves vs our solar shield
Have to be very powerful
FRB power output? High enough, maybe.
Radio waves vs Earth EMF field, van Allen, etc...
Maybe...
Radio waves vs Earth ambient radio waves?
Maybe...

The energy dispersion of radio waves converting to sound?
Yeah maybe, if they hit the atmosphere and cause particle reverberation and the wave energy converts to sound.

I will say, study and research is needed.

I will put a solid maybe on it, until someone gives me a good reason why it couldn't be the case.

I've seen the effect of FRB121102 hitting our receiver.

It blows out the ambient cosmic microwave background when they hit here.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Radio waves vs our solar shield
Have to be very powerful
FRB power output? High enough, maybe.
Radio waves vs Earth EMF field, van Allen, etc...
Maybe...
Radio waves vs Earth ambient radio waves?
Maybe...

The energy dispersion of radio waves converting to sound?
Yeah maybe, if they hit the atmosphere and cause particle reverberation and the wave energy converts to sound.

I will say, study and research is needed.

I will put a solid maybe on it, until someone gives me a good reason why it couldn't be the case.

I've seen the effect of FRB121102 hitting our receiver.

It blows out the ambient cosmic microwave background when they hit here.

Excellent! Regardless of maybe's I appreciate the reply.
I thought much study would be needed, Unfortunately I'm way too stupid for that 😞
However I'm glad at least it's a maybe.
I'll see what else I can find out.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

If you have a true blue interest in this, tread carefully.

It's being handled with heavy discretion by the scientific community and astronomers.

You can't get cooperation or information by jumping in the artificial cause boat.
They will not get into that boat with you, under any circumstance.

On the bright side, some of the receiver data has been made publicly available.

You need to spend a lot of time learning how to properly analyse this data. They don't even know how to. Not fully. They record terabytes of it. The analysts involved do not convert it to mass public, friendly formats. It's not their job to give you access with ease of use, just access.

I decoded some of an FRB. I am of the firm belief AND knowledge it is artificial in nature. No one cared about anything I said after that. I'm continuing decode on my own.

After being stonewalled and dropped by multiple agencies and organizations involved, I have decided to keep all of my further findings to myself.

I am willing to turn over all of my findings involving FRB's to the highest bidder, and should I truly discover anything of use, from a technological advancement standpoint, I don't believe there is any legal precedent to keep me from selling that information to foreign agencies.

I will gladly turn over all my decode information to any interested country, government, student, or University.

PS, here's what I've got so far.

A simple as well as probabilistically significant confirmation that this is artificial. (The mathematical "Hello.")
A calibration mechanism to confirm the data integrity of the rest of the message.
Positioning information.

I stopped communicating on open unencrypted channels with astronomers, universities, and intelligence agencies at this point. Anything from here down, if they haven't decoded it themselves, then I'm the only one with the rest of this. Thus I will not provide specific details here:

The beginning of a common core language development, between whoever crafted the signal, and whoever receives it.
From there, they utilize a complex form of logic outlined by minor signal information.
edit on 14-8-2019 by Archivalist because: Meh

edit on 14-8-2019 by Archivalist because: Minor update, details whitewashed

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

More or less, I try to stay careful on this subject, because I had just started talking to Troy Hurtubise about it... Prior to his car accident.

I disconnected from several individuals that I wanted to keep safe after that, and had some bridges burned from both ends.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If something happens to me, just know it's out there, never stop believing.

I'm just a nobody these days, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Small town, simple life, no fame, no fortune.

I'm avoiding some lightning.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I think FRBs are unrelated to the sky sound recordings I have heard because those are quite lengthy compared to the short time of an FRB being only milliseconds long.

Now if you heard some sky sound that was only milliseconds long, then your maybe could apply, but would still look closely at the power level received by earth and if that was enough to create an audible effect. There's also a frequency mismatch with human hearing which doesn't go above 20,000 cycles per second and the FRBs are at least hundreds of millions and usually more than a billion cycles per second so very far above audio frequencies humans can hear.

So I'd say a "sky trumpet" sound is definitely not related, because milliseconds of duration is not consistent with that, but maybe to some brief sound like a "pop", because, milliseconds of duration could be consistent if there was sufficient power and if there was a mechanism to convert that power into sound and not just, say, heat. Remember HAARP was exciting the ionosphere with frequencies of millions of cycles per second but it was basically an ionospheric heater.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

If you have a true blue interest in this, tread carefully.

It's being handled with heavy discretion by the scientific community and astronomers.

You can't get cooperation or information by jumping in the artificial cause boat.
They will not get into that boat with you, under any circumstance.

On the bright side, some of the receiver data has been made publicly available.

You need to spend a lot of time learning how to properly analyse this data. They don't even know how to. Not fully. They record terabytes of it. The analysts involved do not convert it to mass public, friendly formats. It's not their job to give you access with ease of use, just access.

I decoded some of an FRB. I am of the firm belief AND knowledge it is artificial in nature. No one cared about anything I said after that. I'm continuing decode on my own.

After being stonewalled and dropped by multiple agencies and organizations involved, I have decided to keep all of my further findings to myself.

I am willing to turn over all of my findings involving FRB's to the highest bidder, and should I truly discover anything of use, from a technological advancement standpoint, I don't believe there is any legal precedent to keep me from selling that information to foreign agencies.

I will gladly turn over all my decode information to any interested country, government, student, or University.

PS, here's what I've got so far.

A simple as well as probabilistically significant confirmation that this is artificial. (The mathematical "Hello.")
A calibration mechanism to confirm the data integrity of the rest of the message.
Positioning information.

I stopped communicating on open unencrypted channels with astronomers, universities, and intelligence agencies at this point. Anything from here down, if they haven't decoded it themselves, then I'm the only one with the rest of this. Thus I will not provide specific details here:

The beginning of a common core language development, between whoever crafted the signal, and whoever receives it.
From there, they utilize a complex form of logic outlined by minor signal information.
Well... aren't you interesting.
So these frbs are a tutorial to teach each of us ( us and "them") a common language. Does it begin with prime numbers? As in the movie "Contact"? Well anyway...tell them I said "Hello" back.
edit on 8/14/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
That's just the anti-evolution signal, once a species detects and translates it, that species then sends a signal out as instructed, that ushers in the species ultimate demise.

And then that concludes the game " Do you wanna be a human, or organic based lifeform"

----

It would be neat none the less, for mapping purposes anyhow, as long as the ET death signal doesnt happen
edit on 14-8-2019 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

It begins with signal integrity.

If you send a signal out, for billions of light years, and you want the data intact...

Your solution must be very specific, resilient, powerful, and redundant.

new topics

top topics

join