It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My god, why can't you see?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It's presumably something we live with every day.

My god, why can't you see?

All the flaws we see as humans in creation aren't meant to be. This isn't the life, this is temporary.
At least, that's what's prophesied.

A new earth.

What does it take to believe in a perfect god in this reality?

Can't heal the sick, can't move mountains. Not yet?

Pressure upon us is so unreal.

Forgive us.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

What if it is the beam in thine eye that makes there seem to be flaws?

This is perfect because there is nothing to compare it with..... and it could not be different than it is.

edit on 14-8-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
There are no flaws in creation. There is just our inability to see from our physical vantage point. Everything is working as intended for the spiritual education we are to receive while in the lower world incarnations.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
We must not be living the same earth.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

What is actually appearing in plain sight?

And what is appearing as thoughts, words and stories?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

They can't see because they choose not to.

Ignorance is bliss??? For them.

A total reversal and then different path/s taken is humanities only hope, if time permitted which it doesn't.

Just feel the pain and be grateful for that pain - it's what seperates you from the flock/herd/vast majority etc.

This life is most definitely "temporary" no prophecys required to explain that much.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Life is temporary?
Then death!!!

Seems that it is sought after/preferable.

edit on 14-8-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The person you are calling is temporarily not available....
At least that's the conclusion I arrived at. God is not here, doesn't care, or is indistinguishable from the King of Lies

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Maybe you are defining perfection according to your viewpoint instead of thinking about what god's would be? Maybe perfection in his eyes isnt about an environment that makes us all comfy, cozy, happy. Maybe it's more of a perfect environment to aide us in getting from point a to a point z that god desires us to become?
Kind of like when you bring a newborn baby home from the hospital. At first, you are constantly on guard, protecting the baby from any dangers that exist both seen and unseen. But you dont force the little child into laying in a crib all their lives. You dont keep him from learning to walk because he might fall down a few hundred times and get hurt as he learns. At some point, you will take the little tyke out of the house and expose him to all those nasty germs you have been constantly battling with to keep away from him. You will take the training wheels off his bike, sadly send him to his first day of school, and as he grows, eventually give him the keys to your car as he goes out on his first date. And in so many other ways you will expose him to the not so perfect world. Because, your goal is not to have a two hundred pound baby crying in their crib all day. You want that small baby to grow into a capable adult that is ready to take their place in the world.
God doesn't want forever babies either.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
We must not be living the same earth.

You must be born again in the knowledge everything is just fine the way it is. Stop judging God.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

All the flaws we see as humans in creation aren't meant to be.

The answer to both of these is to know and understand why God allowed humans and angels free will. It's our own free will that led to imperfection and corruption.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

God is not here, doesn't care, or is indistinguishable from the King of Lies

The harder and closer you try to get to God, the more He will reveal Himself to you and work in your life.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Ha and then? Am I the problem? Was I Hitler? Am I profitting from wars? Is it me who is destroying the world?
Just no, I don't need a personal closer connection to God, that wouldn't cure any of the many problems mankind is facing. He would make sure justice, the truth and good people would be winning, the opposite is true. Hate rules, exploitation and everything is a lie.
#NotMyGod

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

All the flaws we see as humans in creation aren't meant to be.

The answer to both of these is to know and understand why God allowed humans and angels free will. It's our own free will that led to imperfection and corruption.

Unless you have omnipotent powers to decide what your choices are then you have no free-will.

God is perfect, whole, complete, and without any needs. God created the Universe from an overflowing of abundance. All of nature and existence is separate from God and is incomplete, not whole, and has imperfections. It is these imperfections in nature and our human character which is the source of all that is evil in the World. Our goal is to accept ourselves and everything in existence as being perfect in spite of all the imperfections. And then even further, to accept and love God in spite of the fact God created us with all our imperfections. Our goal in life is to experience greatness either in beauty or greater acts of performance. When we experience greatness it brings us closer to what it means to experience perfection or unity with God. We are all drawn to God until the day we die and we will all go into the light, stare into the face of God, and experience God's perfection and unity in an experience of eternal Heavenly bliss.

So start practicing your clarinet more.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Where you see "can't", I see doesn't.

We are rebellious children who want to have our cake and eat it too. We want to walk our own way and do our own things, but at the same time, we want God to save us from all the consequences of that life.

It's like the idiots who want to live with all their libertine ways and vices and then want to government to pay for all the consequences when the free sex, drugs, etc., render them unfit to support themselves for various reasons - too many children, addictions, no education, etc.

So God gave us the freedom to walk our own way. If you fail to learn from that, it's not His fault. That's what is meant by spiritual education. That's what this life is. You learn that His way is the best way and walk with Him or you continue on your own way and life sucks.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
God.
You are fired.
I will do this myself.
Get off my lawn.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Unless you have omnipotent powers to decide what your choices are then you have no free-will.

That's a cop out and deceitful statement.

Everyone will get to witness God some day, but they won't all be judged the same. There's no point in allowing free will if everyone is judged the same way and allowed to enter Heaven.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Where you see "can't", I see doesn't.

We are rebellious children who want to have our cake and eat it too. We want to walk our own way and do our own things, but at the same time, we want God to save us from all the consequences of that life.

It's like the idiots who want to live with all their libertine ways and vices and then want to government to pay for all the consequences when the free sex, drugs, etc., render them unfit to support themselves for various reasons - too many children, addictions, no education, etc.

So God gave us the freedom to walk our own way. If you fail to learn from that, it's not His fault. That's what is meant by spiritual education. That's what this life is. You learn that His way is the best way and walk with Him or you continue on your own way and life sucks.

Well there it is
plain as day.

Well said.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: dfnj2015

That's a cop out and deceitful statement.

Everyone will get to witness God some day, but they won't all be judged the same. There's no point in allowing free will if everyone is judged the same way and allowed to enter Heaven.

Lol..... How you gonna feel when after being really really good you die and Hitler is in Heaven as well????

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Just no, I don't need a personal closer connection to God, that wouldn't cure any of the many problems mankind is facing. He would make sure justice, the truth and good people would be winning, the opposite is true. Hate rules, exploitation and everything is a lie.
#NotMyGod

This world was never meant to be permanent, so there's no point in thinking WE are capable of solving our own problems. History has proven that we can't and that won't change. Not everyone on this earth was meant for this world, although some have chosen for it to be.

John 15:18-19

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Truth and justice doesn't come until the end. Nothing in this life will be fair or just as long as people continue to reject God and we all have to live together. Plus, as long as we have unjust people serving out justice, we're never going to witness it anyhow. However, a personal relationship with God does have the ability to bring individual justice, joy, happiness, peace, and contentment despite all the darkness that surrounds everyone.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join