It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Willing For the Protests to Spread to Mainland China...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

it could snow ball as well with occupied areas of china seeing a shot at independence and taking it if they were all distracted by widespread unrest in china, tibet for example and im sure Taiwan would be thrilled at unrest in china

chinadailymail.com... but they sure "claim alot of other countries territory

The following is a list of China’s current claims against other countries, all of which it has made painfully clear it is willing to go to war over: Afghanistan Afghan province of Bahdashan (despite treaty of 1963, China still encroaches on Afghan territory). Bhutan Bhutanese enclaves in Tibet, namely Cherkip Gompa, Dho, Dungmar, Gesur, Gezon, Itse Gompa, Khochar, Nyanri, Ringung, Sanmar, Tarchen and Zuthulphuk. Also Kula Kangri and mountainous areas to the west of this peak, plus the western Haa District of Bhutan Brunei South China Sea especially Spratly Islands Burma China claims large areas of Burma on historical precedent (Yuan Dynasty, 1271-1368). There are unspecified border disputes with Burma. Cambodia China has, on occasion, claimed parts of Cambodia on historical precedent (Ming Dynasty, 1368-1644) India Aksai Chin (part of Jammu and Kashmir), Demchok, Chumar, Kaurik, Shipki Pass, Jadh, and Lapthal Shaksgam Valley, South Tibet (part of India-controlled Arunachal Pradesh), Trans-Karakoram Tract Indonesia Parts of the South China Sea. Japan Parts of the East China Sea, particularly the Senkaku Islands. Also, on occasion, the Ryukyu Islands, on the grounds that the completely independent Kingdom of Ryukyu was once a vassal state of China. The Kingdom of Ryukyu terminated tributary relations with China in 1874. Kazakhstan There are continual unilateral claims by China on Kazakhstan territory, despite new agreements, in China’s favour, signed every few years. Kyrgyzstan China claims the majority of Kyrgyzstan on the grounds that it was unfairly forced to cede the territory (which it had formerly conquered) to Russia in the 19th century. Laos China claims large areas of Laos on historical precedent (Yuan Dynasty, 1271-1368) Malaysia Parts of the South China Sea, particularly the Spratly Islands Mongolia China claims all of Mongolia on historical precedent (Yuan Dynasty, 1271-1368). In fact, Mongolia, under Genghis Khan, occupied China. Nepal China claims parts of Nepal dating back to the Sino-Nepalese War in 1788-1792. China claims they are part of Tibet, therefore part of China. North Korea Baekdu Mountain and Jiandao. China has also on occasion claimed all of North Korea on historical grounds (Yuan Dynasty, 1271-1368). Pakistan Territory is still unilaterally claimed by China, despite China signing numerous agreements. Philippines Parts of the South China Sea, particularly Scarborough Shoal and the Spratly Islands Russia 160,000 square kilometres still unilaterally claimed by China, despite China signing numerous agreements. Most of Siberia. Singapore Parts of the South China Sea. South Korea Parts of the East China Sea. China has also on occasion claimed all of South Korea on historical grounds (Yuan Dynasty, 1271-1368). Taiwan China claims all of Taiwan, but particular disputes are: Macclesfield Bank, Paracel Islands, Scarborough Shoal, Senkaku Islands, parts of the South China Sea and the Spratly Islands. Tajikistan China claims parts of Tajikistan on historical precedent (Qing Dynasty, 1644-1912). Vietnam China claims large parts of Vietnam on historical precedent (Ming Dynasty, 1368-1644). Also: Macclesfield Bank, Paracel Islands, parts of the South China Sea and the Spratly Islands.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

with some even going as far as to say they "hope" the protests spread to mainland China and that the Communist Party is "usurped"

Isn't that the way the Communists took over in the first place ?
Yes , yes it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It also seems like the way the Democrats hope to take over sole control here too.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gothmog

It also seems like the way the Democrats hope to take over sole control here too.

I will not debate that fact.
With the exception Chairman Mao was not bat sh** crazy

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It seems many people didn’t realise how fractured China already was and still is, with China’s massive growth come massive resentment within from all the little people it has squashed along the way, Not to mention the South China Sea disputes with all its neighbours, believe me, there is plenty of people willing to take control of China and break it apart like the Soviet Union

There doesn’t need to be apocalypse, I personally believe it will be quite a peaceful transitions of power back to historical regions and new ones

If China collapses financially, it will break up, that’s my opinion anyway

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sorry elsewhere for a while, the grade of plutonium isotope if pure used in Nukes can last up to 24000 years if stored correctly but it is radioactive so that radiation decay's the casing of the nuke and it's circuit's and other parts sometimes' very quickly which was why old nukes would be scrapped, the isotope would probably be reused though and that is the real danger of these missing devices which could have been dismantled and reverse engineered but still limit those state players to having very little of the fissionable material to play with, probably Iran was one such player especially given it's proximity to the former soviet union and hence they therefore know everything they need to now to build there own but just need that material in order to replicate as many as they want and there drive to produce yet more WG plutonium.

I would argue everyone has a vested interest in not using them but there are those that would if they ever got there hand's on them, likely though even the Nork's would never use there's as they are a bargaining chip and posturing tool for the world stage and also a trump card should they be attacked themselves - not that they have not on more than one occasion build huge invasion tunnel's under the DMZ some of which apparently reached deep into southern territory.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Blaine91555

The Chinese people have seen the transition from folk medicine, to Western medicine increase their lifespans by decades and their standard of living keep getting better and better

Sorry I have to disagree with you here. The more Asian cultures use western medicine, food, etc, the worse their health and lifespan will be.

I worked for a Chinese man once. He was probably one of the smartest men I have ever met. He ran a Chinese restaurant. Often I would see people come in with money and give it to him, always very very happy. I finally asked his daughter what was up with that. She told me he was a medicine man and cured all these people from cancer. Not sure if he really did, but they all looked alive, well and happy.

That's for another thread. Old Chinese medicine has been illegal in China for a long while now. The Chinese Government does not believe that, they have moved on from that. Pre Western medicine their life expectancy was twenty years or more lower. You should not get info from someone profiting off the old snake oil and perhaps trafficking in illegal animal parts. Let's leave that for another thread though. You should start one, but be prepared to find out I'm right.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well , I guess the title is clearly referring to the EU - NATO - UK heroes of democracy !
Too bad they haven't been doing too well recently and after some forest fires are put off, it looks like the west will take another masterpiece of a beating from China and Russia ... but don't worry it will all be timed properly.

For example, right now NATO-EU delusionals are doing their utmost to attempt to reduce voter turnout at the Sept. 8th elections in Moscow. This isn't going to happen and the overall voter turnout will remain as it was expected before July.

Another nice point is ... how come Hong Kong protesters some time ago managed to occupy the parliament building in the city, but could not sit there and start giving orders ? Think about it ! They took over the place where power is , but couldn't exercise it at their advantage !!! ... hmmm weird

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join