It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF you got your hands on a UFO and could fly it- what would you do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I would take it near the White House and fly it around in broad daylight so everyone could see it. Even land on the grass and sit there for a few minutes. I wouldn't attack anything or anyone. Just let the public see it for a few good minutes to take photos and get it on film.

I'd LOVE to see the government play that one down to the public. I'd go to every crowded public place I could think of in the area and just let the craft fly slowly around to let people see it. Again, not attacking anyone or anything I'd just let the craft be seen by MILLIONS.

What would you do?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'd take that sucker outside the asteroid belt and give it some serious gas!!
Of course I'd pick up my chick first and grab some dice for the mirror

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
id sell it on ebay after all the milage is run down, for about $10 billion, i bet the gov-t would pay it. or just come and attck my ass anyhow...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thedreamur
I would take it near the White House and fly it around in broad daylight so everyone could see it. Even land on the grass and sit there for a few minutes. I wouldn't attack anything or anyone. Just let the public see it for a few good minutes to take photos and get it on film.

I'd LOVE to see the government play that one down to the public. I'd go to every crowded public place I could think of in the area and just let the craft fly slowly around to let people see it. Again, not attacking anyone or anything I'd just let the craft be seen by MILLIONS.

What would you do?

This is how they would play this down, "the craft that you saw was a prototype of a new technology of aircraft built at NASA" done.

Now, if I got my hands on an empty UFO, the first I would do, my first inclination won't be flying it, because it is highly doubtful anyone could just enter a UFO and know how to fly one. Could you get into an aeroplane and fly it? Now, try doing the same with something that will most probably be computerized and will have alien writing.

I would suspect that the craft would some kind of mind-machine interface, and only it's owner could fly it.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'd have it modifie itself for interuniversal travel, and go to a universe where cats were the dominant species, if I could'nt do that, I'd fly around...

How big is the ship suppose to be, like a fighter craft or a bigger multi crew vessel?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'd piss off all Air Force bases I know, play cat and mouse with them

[edit on 5-3-2005 by PsykoOps]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'd fly it to D.C. and kill everyone in the Bush Administration. Not in the republican party, just Bush, Cheney, cabinet. Then I would fly it down to Mexico and land it. So the world thinks Mexico attacked the US, Mexico is attacked, we take it over. Then I would attack again, then fly to Canada and land it there, so they think Canada attacked. Then I would fly to Mars, and on Camera, show the world that I am the first man on Mars.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think about his for personal reasons, since I have seen a "Flying Saucer," no more than 100 feet distance and clearly. I suppose I would want to have control of the saucer at some "timespace," whereas to confirm my intuition that what I saw was my future self revisiting a great nostalgia also marked by this sighting. Maybe my vision is something such as Godel Escher Bach where say the artist self portait is drawing his own hand in mirror image.

I would think that what I had was a great gift, almost a salute for what other things I was experiencing at that time. Some time in the future I may have to tell a more complete story here, because frankly I have a huge dental bill and require funds that I would earn doing it. Believe me, the experience itself was far beyond anything such as funds, but I cannot tell that to my dentist. Maybe a special bill in Congress would solve this "administrative problem." That is how deep the accomplishment goes, without further commentary here. Otherwise I suppose my story has to go into the category of Gulliver's Travels, so I write its abstract here rather than as another form.

Well here's to your idea, flying a saucer, and in my thoughts possibly using it as a time machine is my vision. Your commentary has renewed a secret hope, thanks.

P.S. This commentary is replying to the original post, not to the absurd post just previous to this one from "James the Lesser," that should be deleted. Surely one could retain better fantasies than that, maybe something like zapping everyone with silly goodness beams from millions of years ahead of us technology. How crude and ugly your idea is.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I would first call the press and have them meet me at the White House and buzz it for awhile with a large banner trailing behind saying"I told you so" I would then take off for a few weeks in the Keys and enjoy my favorite brand of boat drinks. Then I would try to find the fastest cop plane and see if they could catch me for "Operating a U.F.O. under the influence" Once that is out of the way, I would take those who say they were abducted on board and ask if these surroundings look familiar. To keep our greedy govt. from getting their hands on it I would find Mike Myers and after he shagged all he could instruct him to keep it away from Dr. Evil

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I would Land on the white house front lawn and just sit there laughing at the politicians going nuts.
Then I would apply for ownership of the UFO.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
That's too easy. I'd fly along country roads scaring locals, abduct a bunch and insert tracking devices in their brains, make some crop circles, mutilate a few cows, control the NWO, do a little shape shifting, create a hybrid race with plans to take over the earth, visit all the best underground alien bases, and eat all the strawberry ice-cream on board. What else is a UFO good for?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
i would keep it and hide it somewhere safe. When there was an emergency or tragic incident i would use it for help. I would also hunt bin laden down and suspected terriosts and get them in prsion.

top topics

join