It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Need To Embrace All That You Are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So in a dream I was told by someone "You Need To Embrace All That You Are". This dream occurred a few months ago and then not long ago, I received a birthday message from someone who said to me "You need to become who you are meant to be".

I mean I'd love to but even I don't know how to...

Am I meant to be worried about this? That unknown forces want me to embrace something and become something or someone?

Let's debate this!

For more context it all started when I was 14-15, wacky dreams, strange unexplained coincidences and voices.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

It sounds like you are too selfless and spending too much time during the day helping others. And at night when you are dreaming your unconscious mind is telling you to be more selfish, more self centered, really embrace yourself above all others.

That's my interpretation of what you said.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You are meant to listen to your heart, listen to the rain, listen to the voices in your brain.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sounds like an old commercial jingle...
"Be all you can be , in the Army"

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
You are meant to listen to your heart, listen to the rain, listen to the voices in your brain.

Hey! How do you know about the rain?

Also I don't want to listen to the voices in all honesty...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Who but you could answer that?
If you got trouble doing so the answer is pen and paper.

Sounds weird but make a character sheet, who are you, what are your strength and weaknesses, what are the life events that formed your character the most and so on.

Start a diary, ignore the voices, focus on your own train of thoughts, a pen is good for that because it gets the juices flowing.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM It could be a daily thought incorporated in a dream. Most likely it comes from the reminiscent reflection of some spiritual doctrine of thought, which teaches for self-improvement. All is good with that, and the message of the dream is normal to appear in your mind in wake or sleeping state at some point. Just make sure you accept the fact that you are human being, with the powers and the flaws as any other human being. Nobody's perfect, by all are inevitably are(being). And "being" is ultimately "Embrace(ing) All That You Are", so in a sense the dream tells you to relax and just not think so much about things. Hope it makes sense.

-ego

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

No one really knows who they are, per se.

We find out more about ourselves every day.

Embracing who you are is about being open to discovering new things about yourself that you didn't know yet, and allowing yourself to be you when forces come against you and try to change you against your desires.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You cannot become what you already are

You are not a thing (concept) ... but all things (concepts) appear and disappear in you..... already the embracing presence.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

From what I understand,

"You Need To Embrace All That You Are" - May be a reference to your past life, past self, do not run away from it, do not be afraid of it but rather embrace it and know who you were and what you had, what was the purpose of your past life, what it is it that you seek during your past life, it will help you grow in this one.

"You need to become who you are meant to be" - This might be a call for you to take it up and be the person you were meant to be in your past life, may be you didn't accomplish it in your past life, may be this life is your chance to embrace it and become the one.

OR

"You Need To Embrace All That You Are" - This may be something you have seen in your dreams and may not be as great as The One, but a part of something bigger, a small pawn to play a big role. A daunting task that you have been running away from because it just sounds like it isn't that great.

"You need to become who you are meant to be" - Even if it is a small pawn you play, or a small insignificant task, you need to become the person / the doer of this task to assist the greater good. The One cannot do greatness without your small insignificant role in this world.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
So in a dream I was told by someone "You Need To Embrace All That You Are". This dream occurred a few months ago and then not long ago, I received a birthday message from someone who said to me "You need to become who you are meant to be".

I mean I'd love to but even I don't know how to...

Am I meant to be worried about this? That unknown forces want me to embrace something and become something or someone?

Let's debate this!

For more context it all started when I was 14-15, wacky dreams, strange unexplained coincidences and voices.

I’ve experienced this a few times - as well as very old dreams randomly popping into my head. Kind of odd.

I’d take these meanings as positive. Go forth and pursue “more” of whatever you truly desire/need and see what happens - sounds like you need to do more

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It can be a symbol that you are beginning to accept yourself for who you really are, and forgive yourself for the behavior or thoughts you've previously had that you didn't really like. Maybe represent you making peace with yourself. That's just my interpretation of it...I don't think you really need to worry.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I realize what you're asking here is not only perfect subject matter
for an awesome thread. But it is also very tempting for people to
reply in an authoritative way. Beware of those replies. Because no
one in this reality can say you were not created by a being with
immense power, divinity, glory and holiness. And with that possibility,
comes another. That you were created for a purpose. And therefore
thus the dreams and parts of reality, do find meaning as a message
to you. This is how God speaks to people who will search him out.
You're half way there, get the holy spirit. And then watch what happens.

SnF

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I think by now you know the name of He who has bestowed his blessing upon you.

He is your ally, and he awaits your Revelation.

Rise! Become! There is much work to be done!

^_^

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Hug yourself.
It's fun, but not as much as hugging someone else.

edit on 8/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Find out who you are by finding out what you are not.
This video will help:

top topics

join