It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Campaign Promise Fulfilled? Draining the swamp....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Has anyone actually provided evidence that Bill rode on his plane over a dozen of times?(not trying to defend Clinton but it seems like the far right will not question anything they hear about Clinton and his connection with Epstein)

I am by no means trying to say Willy is innocent, but it is only fair to scrutinize any such claims, regardless if it's Trump or Clinton.
edit on 13-8-2019 by jrod because: A

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I don't have it out for Bill, just read this and makes you
wonder why he would have had such close associations.

It was reported that flight logs show Clinton on Epstein's plane
over 22 times. The report.

www.foxnews.com...

Fox reviewed records filed with the FAA.

The logs showed Clinton took at least 26 flights, not 11 as first believed, aboard financier Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 jet between 2001 and 2003, the first two years he was out of office. The former president took at least five of those flights without his Secret Service detail, FoxNews.com reported.

www.rollcall.com...

Here is a Flight Log report

www.documentcloud.org...

Also see here
archive.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

What if they do not pull it off???

What does it mean if NONE of the people trump has accused of felonies are held accountable AT ALL???

So does that mean trump was in on it and played his supporters like chumps???

Or would it mean that even though trump runs every law enforcement branch, has a Supreme Court majority and for the first 2 years owned the house and senate as well. That he still was just unable to hold anyone accountable NOR actually provide evidence for his claims???

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

For a fact his party list is a who’s who covering the political spectrum..

I mean the fact both trump and Clinton frequented then says it all..

Imho the real question is , “was Epstein running a child sex ring?” Or a prostitution ring that didn’t bother to check IDs???

That really is a different animal if that is the case..

Was he advertising hookers or under age hookers??

See I think the former is more likely considering the client list..

I think a “under age prostitution ring “ would be too wide open for that diverse of a crowd..

Regular sex parties that just sometimes had girls who’s age was questionable COULD be “ignored” by the party goers.

I think wide open pedophile parties would be too risky.
edit on 13-8-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: jrod

I don't have it out for Bill, just read this and makes you
wonder why he would have had such close associations.

It was reported that flight logs show Clinton on Epstein's plane
over 22 times. The report.

www.foxnews.com...

Fox reviewed records filed with the FAA.

The logs showed Clinton took at least 26 flights, not 11 as first believed, aboard financier Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 jet between 2001 and 2003, the first two years he was out of office. The former president took at least five of those flights without his Secret Service detail, FoxNews.com reported.

www.rollcall.com...

Here is a Flight Log report

www.documentcloud.org...

Also see here
archive.org...

For someone who doesn’t have it in for bill, your OP history is a who’s who of conservative conspiracy theories... and only rightwing conspiracy theories..

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Druid42
As these events unfold, here's the bigger picture to keep in mind:

Barr: NO evidence = Corrupt system.

Barr: Evidence, here's names = ????

This is an unprecedented event. There will be a political takedown that has never been seen before. As much as I want to see names, and indictments, I can hope. Damage control on maximum.

If they pull this off, Trump and the AG, WOW. Following.

Truth is here. And it ismeeting those who would abuse us for greed like so many D'and R's have been caught doing. This swamp needs two new parties and do away with both the old ones. JE is going to do that for us. There might not be two dozen left in good standing with the facts on their side when the dust settle from JE.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: 0Chance

Hope springs eternal for some, eh?

I'm with you. I've brought up Barr's disgraceful protection of Lon Horiuchi at Ruby Ridge many times... it doesn't get much worse than that! And Iran-Contra sure isn't much better.

So, yeah, Barr protects the guilty. I don't expect any more or better this go around.

I have been not so sure Barr was who we thought because he had to be swamp with that Bush connection. But maybe I thought, he will do what we know needs to be done. Sessions balked at it. He who successfully prosecuted the very Clan of the KKK that whacked those kids in the Birmingham Church bombing and so many other crimes, just balked. He had the balls for that. But not for whatever this is we might be needing to concern ourselves. I suspect is the abuse and worse of the missing children that disappear so much at the hands of some other JE.
edit on 13-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

I think one perfect example of if you are right or not is this Epstein stuff...

If nothing happens to anyone, we know barr and trump were the swamp..

If there is a who’s who taken down, then your right. They are draining the swamp..

I bet nothing happens..

I bet nothing happens too, and IF nothing happens, Trump will lose his support. If nothing happens, all of Merika will be pulled into the swamp. We will lose faith in our system, and civil war will be the outcome.

To wit, Trump just went through 2 years of Mueller, and he's pissed. Like gonna get even pissed.

He's politically incorrect, and his tweets show that. I swipe right on most of them, after I scan the headline, but guess what? Where are the Epstein tweets? He's been silent on him, which really makes me think. Even the liberal media are pursuing this story, very odd imo, because we all know ALOT of politicians and others are going down IF Barr got to the evidence in time. Here's the thing.

When Trump was campaigning back in the day, before he would NEVER get elected, he talked about attacking terrorist groups, and made the point about not announcing an attack, just doing it. Why warn your enemy? The same mentality applies here, and I think, imo, that's what he's doing here. The guilty are sweating balls and he's just biding his time.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Trump said today - emphatically he has not been to
Jeffrey Epstein's Island. He also said he has requested
a full investigation, along with telling the media
they need to find out if Bill Clinton was on the Island.

For now, this is good enough for me.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Well when Google can not provide a source for Trump
being on Pedo Island, or having flown on Lolita Express,
what can I do?

Do you want people making things up and posting untruths?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Trump said today - emphatically he has not been to
Jeffrey Epstein's Island. He also said he has requested
a full investigation, along with telling the media
they need to find out if Bill Clinton was on the Island.

For now, this is good enough for me.

Same here. I'll wait while the legal procedures roll on. Following.

But IF Barr comes back and does a 13 minute Comey style speech where he lists the crimes yet says there's not enough to indict, WELL, my faith is lost. I do believe the current administration will remedy that. Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ruby Ridge was a gut wrencher for me... Lon Horiuchi (and others) getting a free pass was a deal breaker for me. After something like that, trust is not deserved and must be earned back. It hasn't been earned back. DC as a whole has simply gotten more and more criminally corrupt.

Bill Barr's name is one of those at the top. And like any rogue law enforcement agency, the rot starts at the top. He protects the guilty.

I would love for all of them to prove me wrong. And they can. But they don't.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Absolutely correct. I am hoping for the best but prepared for the worst from them. Well maybe not prepared for the worse if it includes Nukes. Yes, well I guess I have made my peace with my maker.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yet there are records of Trump flying on Epstein's jet at least once but you turn a blind eye to that.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Completely ridiculous op. Trump has not drained the swamp one iota. The one thing you point to is that he gets liberals riled up with his tweets. Are you really that shallow? That's not what I think a President should be doing, but yet to you that is his greatest accomplishment. For your own sake I hope you can shed that disillusion quickly.

I'll start by saying I voted for Trump. I also voted for Ross Perot for the two times he ran for President of the United States. I've wanted to see a Businessman President for a while now, and lest I divulge into another topic, I'll say Trump has done a good job so far, sans political experience. Every tweet drives every liberal crazy.

I'M ON TWITTER! I can say that I glance at most tweets, and swipe them off my mobile, but if one stirs the hive of mad liberal bees, and it gets media attention, then I research it.

Most have got this wrong. This whole Epstein thing. Way wrong. I'll start with a simple fact.

William Pelham Barr (born May 23, 1950) is an American lawyer and government official serving as the 85th United States Attorney General, in the Donald Trump administration since February 14, 2019. He also served as the 77th Attorney General from 1991 to 1993, in the George H. W. Bush administration

en.wikipedia.org...

My point is, since February of this year. Who does the AG of the United States of America report to? President Trump.

This isn't Lynch and Obama folks. This is Barr and Trump. Most think they are sweeping the island, and yes, my first jerk reaction was YES they ARE sweeping the island. But, I thought about it, and Trump's campaign promise, and how he's fulfilled many of them, and how he's not a politician. He's a Businessman, a shrewd one, because IMHO, he's orchestrated all this.

Would Trump really have the balls to expose all the corrupt politicians? Will AG Barr get evidence and share it on social media? MSM? Curiously enough, MSM is following the story closely, a bit too closely for my comfort, and that factors in.

I do think he is attempting to drain the swamp. Via the Epstein/Clinton hit-list tweet. Fomenting Ideas. He's creating controversy, but in essence, pointing us to the right direction. He keeps tweeting, dropping clues, and most of Congress is in panic mode. Republican AND Democrat.

If President Trump gets the names of politicians from the Barr report, it's another 2 inches lower that the swamp has been drained. I think he will. If he does, we can once again hold pride in our constitution. If not, it's civil war, but that's another topic entirely.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Yet there are records of Trump flying on Epstein's jet at least once but you turn a blind eye to that.

Did you bother to check that.

I did.

DJT rode from FL to NY one time. No record of going to rape island.

I honestly think, DJT is a plant that is here to drain the swamp. Finally.

You have to get someone with charisma and the will to send this very large 'family of evil' away for good that is running the Leaders of the Western world. The curtain was pulled back and we can't un see the "Wizard" trying to influence things any way possible.
edit on 14-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

I think one perfect example of if you are right or not is this Epstein stuff...

If nothing happens to anyone, we know barr and trump were the swamp..

If there is a who’s who taken down, then your right. They are draining the swamp..

I bet nothing happens..

Ok, I can star that one Johnny.

Normally, we won't be agreeing. We all should be from Missouri and you need to SHOW me!

Difference is, you seem to be in favor of the people who have a slew of friends AND themselves that are just perverted pedo's.

Do you stand by Bill C?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: JustJohnny

Regardless if Clinton is guilty or not, despite all the pictures, videos, and past comments of Trump enjoying his time with Epstein, his faithful ignore that evidence and deflect all blame to Clinton.

The lack of reasoning is baffling. To Trump's faithful he can truly do no wrong and anyone who criticizes him is quickly labeled a triggered lib or worse.

Star for your effort but just plain wrong.

What can you really point out that he is guilty of doing that compares to pedo's crimes? So far your team has turned over every leaf and found not a damn thing. Not one that is true when the actual facts are discussed AS the truth it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0Chance

I'll start by saying I voted for Trump. I also voted for Ross Perot for the two times he ran for President of the United States. I've wanted to see a Businessman President for a while now, and lest I divulge into another topic, I'll say Trump has done a good job so far, sans political experience. Every tweet drives every liberal crazy.

I'M ON TWITTER! I can say that I glance at most tweets, and swipe them off my mobile, but if one stirs the hive of mad liberal bees, and it gets media attention, then I research it.

Most have got this wrong. This whole Epstein thing. Way wrong. I'll start with a simple fact.

William Pelham Barr (born May 23, 1950) is an American lawyer and government official serving as the 85th United States Attorney General, in the Donald Trump administration since February 14, 2019. He also served as the 77th Attorney General from 1991 to 1993, in the George H. W. Bush administration

en.wikipedia.org...

My point is, since February of this year. Who does the AG of the United States of America report to? President Trump.

This isn't Lynch and Obama folks. This is Barr and Trump. Most think they are sweeping the island, and yes, my first jerk reaction was YES they ARE sweeping the island. But, I thought about it, and Trump's campaign promise, and how he's fulfilled many of them, and how he's not a politician. He's a Businessman, a shrewd one, because IMHO, he's orchestrated all this.

Would Trump really have the balls to expose all the corrupt politicians? Will AG Barr get evidence and share it on social media? MSM? Curiously enough, MSM is following the story closely, a bit too closely for my comfort, and that factors in.

I do think he is attempting to drain the swamp. Via the Epstein/Clinton hit-list tweet. Fomenting Ideas. He's creating controversy, but in essence, pointing us to the right direction. He keeps tweeting, dropping clues, and most of Congress is in panic mode. Republican AND Democrat.

If President Trump gets the names of politicians from the Barr report, it's another 2 inches lower that the swamp has been drained. I think he will. If he does, we can once again hold pride in our constitution. If not, it's civil war, but that's another topic entirely.

Does no one actually read Barr's wiki page? He was involved in setting up an early version of mass illegal surveillance and covering up Iran-Contra. He is of the swamp. This should have been obvious from being H. W.'s AG as well. Or does no one read Family of Secrets and know that Bush sr. was a lifelong CIA asset and part of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK? Bolton, Haspel, Barr, Pompeo. Trump sure keeps some strange company for someone that supposedly wants to drain the swamp.

"Drain the swamp" really just means kicking out rival puppets. The Clintons aren't the swamp, they are minions. The same for the Bushes. This is all just bickering between egotistic sociopaths who want to be as high in the pecking order as possible. Note that Bernie is the one name dropping the military industrial complex, not Trump who is continually surrounding himself with other MIC lackeys. Trump isn't railing against mass illegal surveillance of everyone by the three letters, he is crying about his rivals censoring his foolish supporters on social media.

The posts that make the most sense usually get ignored around here.

You should make a thread on this.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I think Epstein is sipping on a daiquiri on his newly acquired island somewhere, never to be heard from again.

He would have to have evidence in the same vein as 'The Fulcrum' for that to be the case.

More likely, he's enjoying the same reward as Whitman, Price and Haddad (ala last seasons winners on The Running Man).

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join