It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Investigators Raid Epstein’s 'Pedophile Island'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Jonjonj

Clearly, Trump is not one of "Them"

Do you imagine this is one reason why The FBI
and Christopher Steele were desperate to keep
him out of office?

Absolutely, steele was ex-em eye six. Who would they protect, Andy?

🤷‍♂️

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Fallingdown

He had a girlfriend? I thought he only wanted teens?

It's all about who got the boom boom 😃

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

its crazy , I really dont know why we havent just rebelled all out and cut their #ing heads off !

the lot of them

How many times have we heard that the British Royals are involved in this sick game , from savilles linsk to royalty and now epsteins list with prince andrew

seems there is no smoke without fire

edit on 14-8-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, did the drone fly over the supposed tennis court during the raiding? On google earth it shows a tennis court on the island, but there was a drone video a while back that shows the tennis court area just a rectangle pit.
edit on 14-8-2019 by 38181 because: ?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Where's Ghislaine??

Unless she is not in with the magical body switch and met with epstein to quietly retire on some caribbean tropical island...she is running. Or she has been already fed into a woodgrinder to never heared of and seen again. She must have known as much as epstein so what do you think she would do after hearing epstein commited allegedly suicide? There will be a clean up...no loose ends. Unless she will turn herself in and tesify this case will go nowhere...and even then there is always the possibilly she will commit suicide. You know how these things go. Sorry, just can not be more optimistic with how things are developing now.

edit on 14/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RickinVa

Wasn't Epstein's arrest last month a New York City/SDNY indictment?

If so, I don't think the FBI/DOJ was involved at that point. Hence, no offshore or out-of-state raids.

SDNY *IS* the feds..

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

In her submarine on her way to Israel.

ETA: Guess they just found her in New England. Hiding in plain sight.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-8-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
We are witnessing something huge, we simply do not have all the answers. I am thinking the AG wants them all. Still check the Russian Media outlets, not a whisper about Epstein. They love reminding their people how immoral Americans are and yet, they aren't saying anything. Soon there will be rich people dying with gun-in-mouth syndrome. I have to believe the AG is going to raise havoc on all involved. The victims deserve justice and I think some of the victims are what they are looking for on the island.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Wonder why it took them until just now to do this?

Because the sudden freedom his "death" allowed interrogators led to certain detailed information - once the enhanced methods were employed.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Bet the wine cellar gets a good looking into.

That and the master bathroom medicine cabinet were always the first places I "searched" in any investigation...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

CBS Evening News just said at least 70 Federal agents are now at Lolita Island.

I'm betting 70 feds on the island is just a normal Wednesday.

At least while Jeff was there.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: zatara

In her submarine on her way to Israel.

ETA: Guess they just found her in New England. Hiding in plain sight.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was she arrested?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: mikell
Bet the wine cellar gets a good looking into.

That and the master bathroom medicine cabinet were always the first places I "searched" in any investigation...

Did you bring a hammer?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
A little late to the party, but did want to make the point: In the video showing the computers there, and then gone with "multiple bin-like objects with handles" placed around the kitchen.... those are OZONE machines. They are used to get rid of odors from fire or water damage or 'biological' contaminants (IE: Gun in mouth syndrome). Why would that be significant? In higher concentrations, OZONE also destroys DNA evidence. DNA evidence would probably link too many elites to the scene, so it had to go.

It would also help cover any evidence of those 'special' meals I've heard the satanic cabals enjoy. Eyeball soup anyone?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: Liquesence

Where's Ghislaine??

Unless she is not in with the magical body switch and met with epstein to quietly retire on some caribbean tropical island...she is running. Or she has been already fed into a woodgrinder to never heared of and seen again. She must have known as much as epstein so what do you think she would do after hearing epstein commited allegedly suicide?

Yep, you might find this interesting!
About Maxwell....

“She’s going down. She’s going to take everybody with her,” Jeffery Greco, a New York criminal defense lawyer and former prosecutor, said in a phone call. “They are going to ask her, ‘Who else did you provide these girls to?’ I think that she is going to start talking.”
www.theepochtimes.com...

She better get body guards...
if she is still alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join