It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Leader U S A is Tanking I See Bonds Tanking Now Nob Spread And a Macro Sneak Peek

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I forgot....

You'll like

Derivatives offloaded....man ididntk but...they were invented by Greenspan in the 60's

Go to the Boston Fed Bank site and click on downloads....get the free " Road to Roota"...there's also a teachers edition.....

It states the method Greenspan developed to restart the money after a crash.....it says the old ones first, cool

It's about the Dutch tulip bubble....at only that location...no others have it....

It holds up the Gold standard for currency cry....
edit on 12-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Nice read this thread.

Doubters, supporters, the oblivious, and the hopefuls. Some willful, others programmed by whatever means they decide to digest.

Numbers don't lie. REAL numbers.

However..

This market does. Can't fairly or accurately price a market being propped up with free money, while buying back it's own toxicity, while being protected by a "Plunge Protection Team" no less.
Seriously??? You can apparently gamble, lose and have your losses covered by the taxpayers as if it were policy to which I'm positive it is now.

Our leaders lie like they breath the air.

The Fed has no choice. In college, my ECON 101 professor was an adamant Keynesian who told all these young minds that the Fed has no monetary influence on the market... My ass they don't.

Willfully/failing to address it is just the same as lying so the President too.

Your so-called representatives are completely in cahoots. Look up FASB 56 that was slipped through during the Kavanaugh fiasco. The ability to have oversight is gone, so who knows how the money is being spent or where it's going. It doesn't have to be disclosed anymore.

Still loving your parties? Your D's and R's and ideologies???

Only a sucker would at this point.

edit on E31America/ChicagoTue, 13 Aug 2019 02:29:29 -05008amTuesdayth02am by EternalShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I agree with everything except the ideology part. R and D are only identities. There is no ideology except win re election.

This is why there are actually 0 fiscal conservatives with legislative power.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Lol..investors (not preppers) use gold as a hedge...

Because it won't vanish completely after the recession like stocks can.

You will not be left with 0. Unfortunately parts of your 401k can and will.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Depression was already here IMO, just accelerated by the global madness.

DB is toast. They are just figuring out a way to contain that tsunami.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I agree with everything except the ideology part. R and D are only identities. There is no ideology except win re election.

This is why there are actually 0 fiscal conservatives with legislative power.

That's a bit naive, no?

To say the only agenda is to be re-elected is absurd.

Winning an election is a PLAN. That plan is backed by an IDEOLOGY you use in hopes to garner favor, thus votes.

Why identify R or D if the two are the same?

Perhaps I'm not following your point?
edit on E31America/ChicagoTue, 13 Aug 2019 09:53:09 -05008amTuesdayth09am by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Well they pander to people who have ideology but the voting record is by majority against the interest of their constituents for many issues.

Edit..so they may pass a green new deal without consulting serious scientists and engineers...
Or they may pass a religious freedom piece of legislation but help pharma get rid of oxycontin and pass massive deficet spending bills.

edit on 13-8-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: projectvxn

Because addressing the deficit is political suicide. It would require both parties working together due to the only solution being serious cuts in social spending.

Don't tell the progressives that. They think we can just "cut the military" and erase the debt. It doesn't matter that the budget deficit is almost twice the entire military budget. Math is racist.

This thread is nothing but wishful thinking. They need an economic collapse because that's the only path to victory in 2020 for the Dems. They've got a field of awful candidates and they know it. This is their only option.
edit on 13 8 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I totally agree this market is way out of wack

my theory is that it's being propped up in order to prevent the collapse of pensions which will throw our country into economic chaos

they are going to try and devalue the pensions through currency to essentially offset the cost of the baby boomer retirement, Fed buying up bad corporate debt, corporations buying stock to offset negative economic data
edit on 13-8-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Oh thank God someone with economic opinions.

People who think this situation has to do with bad Democrat candidates probably have no idea what has been taking place during this huge "expansion".

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

thinking it's a partisan issue is completely ridiculous that nonsense makes my head spin and it's why I stopped coming here

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I can't even get people to understand what it means that the yearly interest payments on our debt is approaching the military budget.

The answer from people alleging to be conservative is we need to spend more on the military if that is the case...

I mean that was starred about 10 times just to let you know how good people are at math.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Not a lot good analyst here like there used to be

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join