It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIGFOOT: Experts* Are Theorising That The ‘Bear’ That Saved A Lost Child Was Bigfoot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Thanks for sharing, very interesting story!

I don't think it was a bear either. Bears might be able to toss a rock but to throw it so far and effectively I don't think so.

Hmmmm

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Visiting ESB

There is no bigfoot, its a legend, same as yeti, loch ness etc... in this world, such creatures cant hide excerpt they are invisible.

We are still discovering new species every day in the wilderness. Some forest regions are so deep and dense there are areas humans haven't even really ventured into yet in organized fashion. Vast forest regions like Siberia, Canada, Brazil, etc.

You don't know if there's a bigfoot or not. You're assuming based on lack of evidence.
Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.
Way to commit logical fallacies!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

He said that a “purple bear” was with him.

Personally, I think that this is more proof that it was a spiritual entity protecting the child.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
I live in bear country, and this type of behavior would be extremely abnormal.

Not that they are mindless killing machines, usually they are the opposite.
Following the nose to the next feed, until something scares them and they bolt.

As for bigfoot protecting a small child, it may have been in its best interest to make sure the child was located in good health.

If i was a bigfoot trying to stay out of the humans crosshairs, having a massive search by a bunch of humans would not be a comforting thought.

I believe they watch us quite a bit, whether out of curiosity or self preservation. That being said, anything that watches another living thing will usually see behavior or situations that it can empathize with.

Just my 2 cents.

That's really smart...where I live they bring keys and sunglasses and other lost things to the parking lot of the Park and hang them on big 8ft tall signs IMHO SO PEOPLE DONT GO LOOKING FOR LOST TRINKETS so as to avoid them as much as possible.

edit on 12-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: seaswine

Anything that can see in the dark and growl deep is a predator.

Last time I checked, they don't usually throw rocks to scare off prey.

I quit putting my stands in trees with mushrooms in the area. Twice ive had stands get destroyed and scattered around.

The black bear will climb up em and hang out, but they don't turn em into basketballs and rip the ladders apart.

I am pretty sure I cAme so close to interrupting a BF FEEDING THAT HE DROPPED HUGE MUSHROOM RIGHT ON THE TRAIL IN FRONT OF ME .A HUGE fresh one.dEAD ON IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PATH I WAS TRACKING THEM ON.JUST A FEW DAYS AGO I TOOK A BUNCH OF VIDEOS AND PICTURES OF SOME STRUCTURES IN MY AREA I AM TEACHING MY NEPHEWS TO READ THEIR TREE SIGNS...IT ALMOST ALWAYS LEADS TO STRUCTURES AND PATHS.

My area is so overpopulated that you can actually drive along in your car and find all kinds of signs and structures .

Once you can read their signs then you begin to form an idea of how many there could be.

I just received a huge chunk of quartz in a trade...yes...just like the other people online do.

I have deduced why they build their tree structures and why they bring quartz rocks as trade and gifting articles.

They are used to working AND LIVING RIGHT ALONGSIDE OF US.

They don't want to live in the boon-docks...they like the same places we like for the same reasons.

I have tons of pictures and video now that are the absolute best I could have ever wished for.

I have pictures of Tracks.

I am CLOSE NOW.....I am there before and after they build structures and I am getting gifts returned .. I have chased one and received a nice set of tracks for my efforts as well as I have been led down the garden path into a dead-end canyon where it left me in the dust my simply skittering across a creek on a fallen tree then heading up a steep steep bank I couldn't even begin to challenge.I know the area and the little bugger worked me good.

Oh yes.. they are real alright.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Oddly enough, that happens here at the trail heads/fisherman parking areas. I never really thought about it, and assumed it was DNR or somebody being polite about found items.

It never occurred to me that it could be the big fella returning things so people dont wander unnecessarily in search of their lost items.

Thanks for the eye-opener.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

Oddly enough, that happens here at the trail heads/fisherman parking areas. I never really thought about it, and assumed it was DNR or somebody being polite about found items.

It never occurred to me that it could be the big fella returning things so people dont wander unnecessarily in search of their lost items.

Thanks for the eye-opener.

Where I live the Parking lot Signs are for some odd reason extremely high or tall....like 7-8 feet tall … so it really stands out as not being a functional place to hang peoples lost things....unless you are 10 feet tall.

I live in a city with a lot of Trail users and BF Polices the entire Trail System.....once you learn to recognise and understand their signs then its extremely easy to find their hang outs...to darn easy...I have surprised one smaller one and one of undetermined size by accident simply because I am extremely quiet and aware of the winds direction and I follow their signs directly to their livingrooms…..I am actually changing my approach because I am getting spooked and don't want to overstep my boundaries and end up fertilizing their gardens.They are NOT exclusively nocturnal.

I have offered people 1000 bucks cash if they can find me in one day in the Park System where I live and yes Drones are allowed ...I guarantee to not move more than 50 feet in any one direction all day long.No one will take it up.Simply because it is nearly impossible to do.Especially if I am not moving much at all.

I now get spooked when I find a recently used denning area and they are all over the place.Absolutely no fun now.Because I have learned how they think and they NEVER GO FAR AWAY WHEN YOU SURPRISE THEM....they DO NOT BOLT LIKE DEER......these things are extremely smart and visually focused...they want eyes on you all the time.....because they are mentally jousting with you remember they are the smartest thing in the forest except for us....so they know we are a contrast to everything else and they are curious about us by nature and want to live close to us by nurture...which is the dilemma....they WANT TO BE CLOSE TO US AND WORK FOR US......OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS NEVER BEEN RANDOM JUST RECENTLY MISUNDERSTOOD.

Its a strange issue because as I go along I find myself changing my attitude...for example I wont give them sugar anymore....but I did to begin with....I wont urinate in their dens and on their tree signs like I used to to piss them off....I wont move their signs like I used to do to play with their heads....and I wont share locations either......I am becoming protective of them for some reason...and the more I accept the reality the more defensive I become and the more I want to work with them...or rather the more I want to PUT THEM TO WORK FOR ME TO MAKE THEM HAPPY.

Like I said its a strange issue....right now I just reached over and held a baseball sized piece of quartz I received in a Trade...its heavy in my hand...its as real as real gets....and I washed it well when I brought it home...because seriously people need to be carefull to not pick up any illnesses or to give any to them.....I now have some marbles and cool rocks and trinkets that I have disinfected to Trade with them...and I am going to liver @ 8feet up in trees as a fresh food gift( I think they have cleaned out the Whitetails in the area already) along with the fish I already leave for them at my fishing hole and which for some reason they feel no need to reciprocate or gift back for.....someone has been spoiling them in my area with chunks of Mackerel and Pepperoni .

I have recently had a forked branch tossed out close to me along a treeline when I was picking berries in one of OUR favorite spots...these buggers clean all of the Saskatoon berries off of the tops of the trees(the big juicy ones) and leave the lower ones....its annoying as hell because that's where these types of trees in this area produce the most top end berries...yes they do funny things....I also had rocks thrown at me while fishing as a small boy where a creek joins a River and berries(blueberries IMHO their favorite) and food are everywhere …. a lot of times it is distraction from one so another one can get closer to you to sometimes steal your stuff they are smart and like to make things and animals react to their actions they know where we will look when the rock lands and they work with it......or they just want to get a better look...or maybe just prove they are smarter than us in some ways and environments.

edit on 12-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
They need to show the kid a picture of a bigfoot and ask if that was the kind of bear that saved him

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

We'll never know what really happened but I believe this explanation is as good as the official one because the only "evidence" is the words of a 3 year old child.

I don't understand this will the child remain a 3 yo forever? Do humans
not posses memory? Will this child not be able to tell us in five years
whether he sees a bear in his memory or something else?

Yes, humans possess memories, but they are also capable of suppressing some memories if they are too frightening for them to handle.

I believe now, there is a connection between Bigfoots and aliens.

What saved this boy was a divine being imo.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Why would anyone assume his memory will be suppressed?

And I don't believe the kid just wondered off either. They're
say'n these things often rescue lost children when every NAI
tribe tells of them taking their women and children. Never
to be seen again. NA's shared the earth with them for millennia.
I trust what they say the most. Weren't no damn ill tempered
bar tho! lol

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Why would anyone assume his memory will be suppressed?

And I don't believe the kid just wondered off either. They're
say'n these things often rescue lost children when every NAI
tribe tells of them taking their women and children. Never
to be seen again. NA's shared the earth with them for millennia.
I trust what they say the most. Weren't no damn ill tempered
bar tho! lol

I was answering your ? “Do humans possess memories”.

I think he was taken by the “Bear/Bigfoot” and saved by a divine being.

His memories are imo confused, perhaps surpressed.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

There is no bigfoot, its a legend, same as yeti, loch ness etc... in this world, such creatures cant hide excerpt they are invisible.

I often thought about that very thing.

But I'm still not convinced either way.

There have been hundreds of sightings over the years by people that spend lots of time in the woods and know what a bear looks like.
I find it hard to believe they are all missidenfying some animal.
Same goes for pilots. 30 years flying and what you saw was Venus.....uh huh...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I was being a facetious feces of course.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
They need to show the kid a picture of a bigfoot and ask if that was the kind of bear that saved him

As a control picture, they should also show him a picture of Shrek.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
I think he was taken by the “Bear/Bigfoot” and saved by a divine being.

Too bad it didn't show up sooner to keep him from getting lost in the first place. But you know those divine beings. Always doing things the hard way.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I was being a facetious feces of course.

if you ask most people as they grow up they don't remember anything of age 3.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Too bad it didn't show up sooner to keep him from getting lost in the first place. But you know those divine beings. Always doing things the hard way.

If divine beings always showed up to prevent everyone from making mistakes, we'd never learn anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

if you ask most people as they grow up they don't remember anything of age 3.

And there in lies the reason for my original question.

"Do human beings have memories?"

Because the perception of someone with a sharp memory is easily skewed.

In other words my dumb ass been walk'n about think'n everyone has as
good a memory as I do. And hopefully this kids memory serves him well.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
The "experts" the headline refers to are both mainstream wildlife experts as well as cryptozoological experts. We'll never know what really happened but I believe this explanation is as good as the official one because the only "evidence" is the words of a 3 year old child. It can be presumed he knows what a bear looks like but has never been exposed to a bigfoot creature (movies, books, etc) so it's possible that the only way he could explain his survival was to refer to a bear...anyway, enjoy...

"As bear researcher Chris Servheen from the University of Montana unambiguously told The Guardian, “I’ve never known such a thing to happen, bears don’t do that.” We can all agree that it is surely miraculous that little Casey survived, but we must also all agree that it is pretty unlikely that it was the friendship of a bear that allowed him to survive. Luckily, there is a very simple, very plausible explanation for how he managed to survive: Bigfoot."

www.pedestrian.tv...

Ha! You do not have to be a sasquatch expert to know that there was something very off about this boy surviving.
Let's forget about all the common things.

"He said a bear fed him berries and kept him alive"

I have never ever ever heard of a bear going out and picking berries to feed a human. it's not like that can anyhow.
A bear would of eaten the child or ignored him. Sure if there happened to be other cubs about he could of been taken as one. But that is really streaching it.

kid is just too young to say.....Sasquatch.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

What if it was just some guy with a big foot?

Or Chewbacca?

Or the kid made up the story?

Or the kid doesn't even exist and the entire story is simply made up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join