It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Epstein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ultimate Epstein

Jeffrey was surfing one of the biggest waves he’s ever surfed. The coil was well over his head, the foam whipping like cream over the edges of the curving water. His healthy and well maintained eighteen year old body masterfully guided the board out from under the ever tightening apex of water that crashed closer to the shore.

Surfing has always been a passion for Jeff, and now with the aide of his new younger body, coupled with his original brain being well in its sixty-sixth year, the vision of surfing that he’s been working on all these years in his older-and-older self suddenly came to fruition.
Yes, it all paid off for Mr. Epstein: billionaire influencer and key master. Jeff’s passion for science and cloning along with deep pockets of funding has enabled this business tycoon to reach the unthinkable quest for immortality.

One last play was all that was needed to put the final ball in motion and fulfill his end of the pact with almighty Lucifer.
The pact, made long ago in a much younger world - was a pact to help cleanse and make the world whole again.
His mission was to attract and collect. He was re-made to be literally the devil incarnate. With his canny ways of attracting and acquiring bait, Jeff was able to entrap all of the world into one big black book for Lucifer's eyes only.
Eternal life and the help and guidance to reach that goal is what the pact was all about. An agent of darkness with a reward that will only end in eternal loneliness.

And so Jeff is surfing up and down the California coast, hair blowing and eyes piecing into the light like a Charley Manson. Like a young Bill, like an old Bill, like so many others. The trap was set. The creeps crept in just as planned. A great cleansing is unfolding.
One day, if the Devil needs him - Jeff might be called back in again.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You know this short story could be true...
Add it to the list!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It doesn't sound like it was written by anyone who has any experience as a surfer.

The coil?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

How did I know that you would come on here and say those exact words?

yaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

edit:
I'm going to leave that obvious error up there to hopefully attract more "geniuses" like you to this awesome thread
edit on 11-8-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

You didn't.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You didn't.

I actually really did. Believe it or not, but when I wrote that bulls!t word "coil" and failed to do some googling to come up with the right term/word, my brain immediately flashed to you posting some smart ass remark about my poor word choice.

By the way, what do you think of my cloning/younger body scot-free escape into "immortality" angle?

Forget it. What am I, a masochist? Why would I ask you such an open ended question? I must be crazy

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

By the way, what do you think of my cloning/younger body scot-free escape into "immortality" angle?

It's not original:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Didn't say it was. Never said original. However, it's my idea too.

link   
Phage replies: "no it's not"

link   

Didn't say it was.

You asked me what I thought about it. I answered.

edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Thanks Phage. See, you can be really helpful sometimes! I love how you are always there to offer support for all of the fellow conspiracy theorists here on ATS, and I know we don't show it enough, but I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your brilliant guidance and expert analysis of all things ATS.
WE HAVE A GREAT RESOURCE THROUGH YOUR ALL OF YOUR WORK!

Keep it up and may the flags keep piling up!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You guys are funny.

We all know that it's really Tony Micelli from Who's the Boss.
There never was an Epstein, it's just another sitcom.

Tony Danza is a good actor! Who knew?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Lol, you two! Get a room

Interesting short story for sure. # jeff.

top topics

join