It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All 2024 pages of Epstein's Case

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump was never on "that" plane and you know this from other tongue lashings 🥳

The major fault of the First Amendment ... lies are protected by free speech.

The Truth Will Set You Free.

I despise lying a/holes.

P

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
The full pdf.

i-uv.com...

Well there it is. Time to do some lengthy reading.

THESE ARE NOT DOCUMENTS FROM THE EPSTEIN CASE PEOPLE!!!

THESE ARE DOCUMENTS FROM A LAWSUT.

These are the documents that were unsealed by the court, regarding a defamation lawsuit, which were dropped the day before Epstein died.

The Epstein criminal complaint was an entirely different matter. He wasn't expected to go to trial until June, 2020.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Best thread ive seen here in years, keep up the civility though, this is a dark disturbing case.

May the truth be set free. time to go get more popcorn.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

While I have yet to read it all, what I've managed to see, seems you are right.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Of course he said he was 'almost killed'... It's all in 'the plan'.

Meaning his Exit Strategy.

Killing him would be useless - I'm sure he had too much information squirreled about here and there to be leaked in case of his 'untimely death'. Death sentence for whoever killed him right there.

So no - he said someone tried to kill him.

Then, for all intents and purposes of his 'Exit Strategy' - he was 'killed'... And a group of people known as 'Fixers' (or whatever you want to call them) are millions richer and dirty Ol'Jeff is out there somewhere feeling the wind in his hair, with a drink in his hand and...I don't want to know what his other hand is doing.

Anyway - That's what having BILLIONS and the real dirt on Everyone who is Anyone can do for you.

I bet he called his 'Exit Strategy' ... 'Resurrection'... There's a sick joke in there somewhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

This is a tough read...what was interesting to me is that Ghislaine Maxwell retained for her services Acuity...they are there to clean up even the most stubborn media relation stains. Think of them as the guys in the John Wick movie who cleaned up the bodies..they posses an extraordinary amount of influence throughout the world..AcuityReputations

These are exactly the reason why the fringe connect these monsters with the elit...because they are part of the elite..Do enough digging and you can find her in pictures at Chelsea Clinton's wedding in 2010...On June 30, 2008, Epstein  pleaded guilty to Florida state charges of soliciting, and procuring a  person  under  the  age  of  eighteen  for,  prostitution. Years later to more people identified Maxwell as being what amounts to a recruiter...page 358 of the document the testimony states that Maxwell was a patron at the Mar-A-Lago spa..there seems to be missing pages despite this allegedly being a complete document. On page 361 the last question reads "Did your daughter ever move into where" and then it ends...to be honest you have to read through the entire document to get some sense of this stuff..

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Looks like it exonerates Trump, but implicates Clinton and Gore.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is reviewing this version of the drop. Have no clue how the materials differ if at all, but heres the pdf link.

PDF Link.

Summary of first 300 pages.
edit on 14-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Original links to the documents have been altered , blanked , cut off short . Not good . Any ideas how to get the full 2024 ?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Epstein is probably alive and well with a new name somewhere. Pretty sure they Machiavelli'd him out of the situation. I mean the media already got hyped 2 weeks before with the "attempted suicide" and the guards just dropped the ball on the most important prisoner of their career? I think not....

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join