It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former MCC Inmate: There’s ‘No Way’ Jeffrey Epstein Killed Himself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

MSM is reporting apparent suicide and that the FBI i s investigating.

Just what you said.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Epstein wasn't on suicide watch. Other than that, are you and your source trying to say that Epstein didn't die from hanging, because hanging oneself, even with assistance, in a jail cell is impossible?

are you signing off on the official story without any facts at all?

Most would surprise me, but you, no, I'm not surprised at all.

link   

Another poster just let me know that the autopsy results are reportedly coming out this afternoon. For what it's worth. But if it does come out this quick, then the cause of death cited must be rather obvious. Not like poisoning or drug overdose, which would take time to test.

My first thought when I saw these articles was to wonder if the coroner was aware of them... Will the coroner adjust his report accordingly? (My confirmation bias is showing...)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Highly unlikely?

The man is dead.

Not too unlikely.

so you don't find anything odd about this at all?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Jesus Christ, dude! I'm just asking a question. The insults and attacks are unwarranted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Another poster just let me know that the autopsy results are reportedly coming out this afternoon. For what it's worth. But if it does come out this quick, then the cause of death cited must be rather obvious. Not like poisoning or drug overdose, which would take time to test.

My first thought when I saw these articles was to wonder if the coroner was aware of them... Will the coroner adjust his report accordingly? (My confirmation bias is showing...)

Agreed. It would have to be something obvious to get a statement today because toxicology tests take weeks. I do hope there is a brief later today, but my money is on Monday AM.... a lot will come out Monday morning.

The obvious problem is that it seems like every big thing that breaks...it is almost always done in a fashion that leaves it in limbo until Monday rolls around. They do this for 2 reasons: 1. to gauge public reaction prior to putting out the official story, and most importantly, 2. It gives them time to get their narrative together.
edit on 11-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Epstein wasn't on suicide watch. Other than that, are you and your source trying to say that Epstein didn't die from hanging, because hanging oneself, even with assistance, in a jail cell is impossible?

Got to protect monstrous pedophiles Bill and Hillary Clinton at any cost, right ?

How is Bill and Hillary implicated? I knew this is where all this hemming an hawing was going.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Jesus Christ, dude! I'm just asking a question. The insults and attacks are unwarranted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOL, that's all i was doing as well sweety.
calm down.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

What are you trying to gain by being the 1st responder on a conspiracy site trying to debunk a conspiracy the entire world is talking about?

This guy tried to "kill himself" 3 weeks ago. He has info on allegedly 100s of rich and powerful people. But according to your "sources" he wasnt on suicide watch so we should all just love along here....

Lolz🤪

Fyi MSNBC is already turning on the Clinton's so something may be up here....

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

are you signing off on the official story without any facts at all?

You don't seem to have any facts at all other than opinion and conjecture. What exact evidence do you have Epstein was murdered?

Oh, never mind. The Clintons did it I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Because someone, a prison doc, decided to take him off suicide watch.

I know, right?

And why would anyone do that? Have his circumstances changed? Suicide is one of those things that is taken extra serious and over precautioned. It makes zero sense to take him off, if he was.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This guy was a bad dude, "Epstein's arrest drew national attention, particularly focusing on a deal that allowed Epstein to plead guilty in 2008 to
soliciting a minor for prostitution in Florida and avoid more serious federal charges."

"His lawyers maintained that the new charges in New York were covered by the 2008 plea deal and that Epstein hadn't had any illicit contact with underage girls since serving his 13-month sentence in Florida."

edit on 11-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

And now we will never know the other bad dudes he was in league with and supplying. That's a problem.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Agreed. It would have to be something obvious to get a statement today because toxicology tests take weeks. I do hope there is a brief later today, but my money is on Monday AM.... a lot will come out Monday morning.

I've been thinking the same, that we'll get some talking points Monday morning, after they nail down their story -- oops! I mean the facts of course
-- and write up a sterile little narrative for the masses.

The obvious problem is that it seems like every big thing that breaks...it is almost always done in a fashion that leaves it in limbo until Monday rolls around. They do this for 2 reasons: 1. to gauge public reaction prior to putting out the official story, and most importantly, 2. It gives them time to get their narrative together.

This was kind of a double whammy, eh? We had the release of the docs late Friday -- which follows the usual Friday document dump -- and then before we could even process that information, we've got the "suicide" of Epstein less than 24 hours later. Along with a dozen different versions of how this happened... or didn't happen.

Lots of distraction and disinfo and Heaven only knows what else!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

How do you know how much he knew?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
How do they know the guy committed suicide? Shouldn't there be some kind coroner report or something. Habeas corpus to dissect?

People say he was swapped or gone missing. How does anyone know these facts?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don't know. Stinks to high heaven, if you ask me!

After an apparent attempt three weeks ago, Jeffrey Epstein — the financier who was at the facility awaiting trial on charges he sexually abused dozens of girls — was placed on suicide watch and received daily psychiatric evaluations, a person familiar with his detention said.

But just six days later, on July 29, Mr. Epstein, 66, was taken off the watch for reasons that remained unclear on Saturday, the person said. Twelve days after that, he hanged himself. Guards making their morning rounds discovered his body at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, the Bureau of Prisons said.
www.nytimes.com...

a reply to: Scepticaldem

What are you trying to gain by being the 1st responder on a conspiracy site trying to debunk a conspiracy the entire world is talking about?

I'm not trying to debunk anything. The fact is, Epstein was taken off suicide watch, so the guy talking about straight jackets might be right, but it didn't apply to Epstein, because he wasn't on suicide watch.

We were told he hung himself, but the source says the sheets aren't strong enough for that. Also, the source seems to say that there is no way to hang sheets from the ceiling, right?

There is no question in my mind that Epstein couldn't have hung himself without assistance. That would either mean that he had an assistant, or he was murdered.

But, the question remains, did he hang himself, or are officials lying about that, and the way he died, or didn't die?

I'm open to all theories.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

All I can say is that everyone in the world knew this guy and that he needed protection from either himself or others while in prison. Guards simply going to the can while the cameras are down enabled whatever to happen. The fix was in regardless. That's my opine

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Either way it happened we have a genuine conspiracy here.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: RickinVa

I've been thinking the same, that we'll get some talking points Monday morning, after they nail down their story -- oops! I mean the facts of course
-- and write up a sterile little narrative for the masses.

This was kind of a double whammy, eh? We had the release of the docs late Friday -- which follows the usual Friday document dump -- and then before we could even process that information, we've got the "suicide" of Epstein less than 24 hours later. Along with a dozen different versions of how this happened... or didn't happen.

Lots of distraction and disinfo and Heaven only knows what else!

And most importantly, documents on Friday...Epstein dead early Saturday... that gives people about 40 hours to speculate until the official story comes out on Monday morning. Timing is critical. The public reaction in that 40 hour window will drive the official story.

On a side note....something this important.... there better be more than one coroner involved. Hell if I was that Coroner, I would make sure that I had another Coroner from a neighboring county present to help verify that the report is accurate and to cover my own ass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join