It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein died in federal custody in Congressman Jerry Nadler’s own neighborhood!

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Congressman Jerry Nadler has been on a crusade to get Trump via Impeachment and this Epstein thing happens. So say it ant so Jerry. You had Trump right in your hands in your own neighborhood in Federal custody and look what happens. I mean come on. Even AOC smells a rat. So if Jerry Nadler doesn't request and appoint a Special Counsel to Investigate Epstein's death, should he be removed from his position because as Chairman, you are responsible with overseeing the administration of justice within the federal court system as per this description:

The U.S. House Committee on the Judiciary, also called the House Judiciary Committee, is a standing committee of the United States House of Representatives. It is charged with overseeing the administration of justice within the federal courts, administrative agencies and Federal law enforcement entities. The Judiciary Committee is also the committee responsible for impeachments of federal officials. Because of the legal nature of its oversight, committee members usually have a legal background, but this is not required. In the 116th Congress, the chairman of the committee is Democrat Jerry Nadler of New York,[1] and the ranking minority member is Republican Doug Collins of Georgia.

The Federal systems includes Federal prisons and Jails. I say appoint a Special Counsel Jerry or resign.

AOC comment

Rep. Matt Gaetz ✔ @RepMattGaetz I agree @AOC. Chairman @RepJerryNadler should prioritize a Judiciary investigation into how Jeffrey Epstein died in federal custody (in Nadler’s own neighborhood!) over the Kavanaugh confirmation (which already happened), and the Russia hoax (which never happened). 16.3K 9:57 AM - Aug 10, 2019

His suicide comes a day after testimony was released from one of his alleged victims that unveiled the inner workings of his alleged operation. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), who sits on the Judiciary Committee, called on the panel's chairman, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), to prioritize investigating the circumstances around Epstein's death over other probes being carried out by the committee. "Chairman @RepJerryNadler should prioritize a Judiciary investigation into how Jeffrey Epstein died in federal custody (in Nadler's own neighborhood!) over the Kavanaugh confirmation (which already happened), and the Russia hoax (which never happened)," Gaetz tweeted.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added link

edit on 11-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
He might just be too busy with Impeachment proceedings to worry about such minor matters.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

He doesn't want to investigate too much because he doesn't want be in Clinton's list too.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Jerry knew about the future of Jeffry a few before this all happen and needed to find a Jeffry lookalike born minutes from each other.. So he offed Anthony and put his body to use yesterday. , Bourdain died of suicide (hanging) for Lolita Parts Unknown and known en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Attorney General BARR says EVERYONE who stands to gain from Epstein's demise will be investigated. The IG/DOJ/SDNY will follow the evidence trail, wherever it may lead them.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Good catch! I didn't know this happened in Nadler's district.
Very interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Plus Hillary never explained the COD on her brother, Tony Rodham and not one reporter ever followed up. I just checked again today. The story died on the vine. Me wonders whether a covert war is being waged like Q's white hats versus all the others.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I column as I see em:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I don't understand how the communists can get away with so much crimes against the United States.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Attorney General BARR says EVERYONE who stands to gain from Epstein's demise will be investigated. The IG/DOJ/SDNY will follow the evidence trail, wherever it may lead them.

Then they should start with the Department of Justice since they're the jerkoffs who run that prison.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Also happened in trumps district did it not?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Asktheanimals
Also happened in trumps district did it not?

Here we go again. Another _______, blaming Trump for everything.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

A federal prison with a prosecution by Donald Trump's DOJ. Nobody is more responsible than William Barr

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust

Then they should start with the Department of Justice since they're the jerkoffs who run that prison.

There you go blaming the people responsible again. Obviously it was the gay frogs fault.
edit on 11-8-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I just saw this... quite the list... working for the Clintons is "blood in, blood out"...

Clinton body count

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Convenient statement but neither Trump nor Barr run the Department of Justice as of 11Aug2019 at 2:05PM EST. The Deep State still has its claws into it and they call the shots. Just like that rouge letter launched by the FBI from Albuquerque on conspiracy theorists and the QANON movement. Really? I wonder if CNN is on the last along with ANTIFA.

So go ahead and make the play for Trump. I could care less. Rep. Jerry Nadler needs to appoint or request a Special Counsel to investigate what happened, in is own neighborhood and District. If he doesn't then he should resign or be investigated himself.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: luthier

Convenient statement but neither Trump nor Barr run the Department of Justice as of 11Aug2019 at 2:05PM EST. The Deep State still has its claws into it and they call the shots. Just like that rouge letter launched by the FBI from Albuquerque on conspiracy theorists and the QANON movement. Really? I wonder if CNN is on the last along with ANTIFA.

So go ahead and make the play for Trump. I could care less. Rep. Jerry Nadler needs to appoint or request a Special Counsel to investigate what happened, in is own neighborhood and District. If he doesn't then he should resign or be investigated himself.

Lol it's a federal prison. Not state federal run literally by the DOJ.

And Trump is every bit as connected to Epstein as is Acosta who should have recused himself. Ross also has a connection to Epstein.

You delusional partisans think it's a partisan issue. It's not. Plenty on both sides are logged with epstein.

top topics

join