It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay...What Do We Know???? (Epstein death).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Investigators have to divorce themselves from opinions if they want to conduct a proper investigation. So let's look, objectively, at what we know right now about the 'alleged' death of Jeffery Epstein in a NYC jail.

1. Epstein was in "jail", not prison.
2. Epstein "allegedly" tried to commit suicide once before his 'alleged' death
3. Epstein is allegedly dead by way of "hanging".''

Beyond this, we really don't have any "FACTS".

However, what we DO have is some pretty good stuff to base some good ol' deduction on. Here's how...

4. If Epstein really did hang himself, then there will be scars from the rope or device he used to do this!

5. Any Medical Examiner (worth their salt and not corrupt) will look for a match between the device used to hang and the scars which will be left on a dead body. Proof positive he "hung" himself.

6. A Medical Examiner will look for scars around the neck. Why? Because every single person who has ever hanged themselves INSTANTLY regretted the decision!! NO ONE...just hangs there! The human desire to preserve life is far stronger than any depresesive desire.

SO....we should see a ME report which talks about abrasions to the neck (aka...the perp trying to "un-hang" himself). My best friend's son hung himself in is bedroom...and these scars were prominent. Tragic, I know, but it's true.

7. If Epstein DIDN'T hang himself, then toxicology reports are vital! Why? Because...people who don't want to be hung, don't go easily. So, it would take more than one person to hang someone who resists. AND, that effort will probably create noise, which means "other" people are involved.

Interesting. But, let's keep going...

8. Epstein is supposedly a smart guy. Let's say he tore strips of his mattress every night and eventually weaved those strands into a rope...and he hung himself. Okay...from WHAT, did he hang himself? AND...surely the Medical Examiner has the EXACT marks on the corpse's neck from the device used to hang the individual. SOOOOOOOOO....surely the ME can verify whether or not the victim's cause of death was from the "rope", or not!

9. And another thing...Surely the ME runs a toxicology report. Why? Because anyone who doesn't want to be hung is going to be pretty damn hard to hang... AND...they're probably going to make some noise. Which means it would take more than one person to hang someone who doesn't want to be hanged.

10. So now, MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Cause of Death...We can reasonably deduce that Epstein was indeed hung. Why? Because any autopsy would clearly show this! It would show major trauma around the neck, it would show loss of blood flow to the brain...it would show all sorts of things. There's no way to hide this.

So, If he was killed...he was killed by hanging. There's DNA, there's tissue...there's no way you can hide how he died. So if he died some "other" way...then the conspiracy is even greater than it is now.

Bottom line...this is the GREATEST CONSPIRACY SINCE THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK! !!!

Watergate didn't KILL people, but this one did!!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The OP is correct we have little facts

What’s odd here, among other things, is the statement “ that he was found unresponsive in his cell”

Oh yeah, after apparently hanging himself!?

Wouldn’t they say…He was found hanging in his cell?
For them to say merely “ he was found unresponsive” is a strange description of a hanging event.

NBC says he hung himself. That might be untrue,

But then was he dead when they found him. Did they find him hanging?
Or did he hang himself and then unhang himself and just lie down on his cot unconscious?

Maybe it’s the press stories but so far this doesn’t make much sense.

That along with the suicide watch question is baffling.

Or maybe Jack Ruby's son or ghost was in the cell next to him!

edit on 10-8-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think he is dead but as another op posted maybe he is on a long flight back to Israel ? Either way the Press will make most everyone believe he is dead by self induced hanging no matter the truth of the matter...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This story about this guy just gets more and more bizarre and has so many loose ends I think it needs at least another week to see what surfaces before we can make any sort of sense of it all.

All the icky sticky alley ways of the internet will figure it out, I can bet that's why he got caught in the first place.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Great Post

5. Any Medical Examiner (worth their salt and not corrupt)

Will this happen though?

If he was suicided then surely 'they' will have lined up just the right people they need to cover it up, like the ME

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think when everything shakes out... they will do a ten, one hour episode mini-series on HBO.

The number of named characters, could rival a season of G.O.T.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I think when everything shakes out... they will do a ten, one hour episode mini-series on HBO.

The number of named characters, could rival a season of G.O.T.

Yeah, in 2022.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Was there observation camera's in his 'suicide watch' room ?

I do not believe suicide was the cause of death nor plausible. I think it will come to light that hanging was not possible, If anything, garroting.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The main problem here is that if this was murder, it will be pretty easy to ensure any medical report or autopsy says exactly what the people who ordered the murder want them to say. This seems reasonable to assume because they would have organised the stand down of those people at the jail in order to carry out the assassination. In other words, they have power. Power to make their own rules and our reality.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Great Post

5. Any Medical Examiner (worth their salt and not corrupt)

Will this happen though?

If he was suicided then surely 'they' will have lined up just the right people they need to cover it up, like the ME

Exactly right.
In the meatime, any person who does get implicated in Epsteins crimes will be 'selected'.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What we know is that a man on suicide watch with potentially incriminating evidence against many "elites" has managed to kill himself...
Any ole John Q. Public might not be watched all that closely but Epstein... Right...

I'm calling shenanigans..

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wasn't there a big muscle bound steroided out ex cop doing time close by?
They probably shut off the cameras, led the roid boy in there to easily control and choke him. The ex cop was probably told to sit tight and his sentence will be reduced drastically and millions of dollars waiting for him to enjoy the rest of his life. Hired by Hillary. She will later have him heart attacked. No loose ends! No loose lips!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

What we know is that a man on suicide watch with potentially incriminating evidence against many "elites" has managed to kill himself...
Any ole John Q. Public might not be watched all that closely but Epstein... Right...

I'm calling shenanigans..

What else we know, is that a majority of ATSers suspected he would be murdered and rule a suicide. I think we were all right all along. Congrats ATS. You called it before it happened

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
most of the autopsies from the Clinton death list were done by the same guy, a friend of the Clinton's.
lots of impossible suicides ruled and no justice.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Too early to tell. We all have our own idea. This might shed some light on Why.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Autopsy will show Epstein died from an overdose of bleach bit.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Did they find the cloth that Clinton used to wipe her computer stuffed in his mouth too?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
according to the daily mail he was taken of suicide watch which i recon was very convenient reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Has there been an official press briefing? I haven't heard of one.

I have heard variations of what happened and they are all over the place

First, he was on suicide watch, then he wasn't on suicide watch, then he was on suicide watch but they took him off of it a few days ago.

He had marks around his neck, but wait! That was the time before when he was in the cell with the Hulk cop. This time, no indication of marks. He was found unresponsive, he was cold to the touch, he was sill breathing, no he wasn't, wait....there are pics of him on a gurney but look closely. That's not the same man. Blah Blah Blah.

What if he simply had a heart attack, for real. And just like that, he's deceased.

Nah...speculation is more fun!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Statement from Attorney General William P. Barr on the Death of Jeffrey Epstein

Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."

FBI is investigating the suicide of Jeffrey Epstein in jail, where he was awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges

Program Statement 5324.08, Suicide Prevention Program - BOP

Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

^^^° That last bit is the next step in the puzzle.
edit on 10-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join