It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye Pet Goat Two / The Ritual For End Of The Age New Interpretation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I am sure most have seen the I pet goat video, but check out this interpretation. Pretty fascinating and eery as well. This is a new video that just came out today. This woman seem to really know her symbolism and how to connect it all. Check it out!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Disregard..
edit on 10-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Oh wow.
I saw another interpretation of Eye Pet Goat Two a few months back.
What I must say is that this video is so heavy in symbolism and meanings, it would take 3 books (if not more) as thick as a dictionary to write them down all.

There's something I think she missed though, and i don't think it was mentioned in the other video i saw either. (i forgot).
At the beginning in the classroom, there's that brain in the circle, split in 2 by a lightning bolt.
i see it as: initiation (the circle), illumination (the bolt), illuminated minds (brain and bolt), death (can't really be alive if your brain is split in 2, can you? maybe not physical death but the end of something); split mind/personality (i know they call it now dissociative identity disorder and not multiple personality disorder or what the naming was)... This last interpretation plays in with the character that turned from Bush into Obama - she said he was possessed. And you folks who are into conspiracies for far longer than me (and know much more than i do) you know "they" ritualistically traumatize children to cause them to develop various identities/personalities.

she sure knows her symbols though, like you said...

join