It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not believe Epstein is dead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I just do not believe he is dead. He is in protective custody . The story absolutely does not make sense. There is simply too much at stake. I have zero proof. He is not dead
edit on 10-8-2019 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2019 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You may be correct, the same thoughts crossed my mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think he is.

Checkmate.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
He, or someone, will be cremated within hours leaving no DNA, so you'll never know.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GArnold

I was thinking about that as well.

He's been erased.

edit on 10-8-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Seeing some official pictures that aren't quite matching up.

Elaborate escape, or troll-tective custody 😃

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing... The question is where would they keep him or is there a new look a new identity in the works since he was what suppose to be CIA connected.... The plot thickens

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Too many people want him dead. It’s more likely that he was assassinated.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I saw a meme the other day that had a photo of Comey and said something like "I don't always exonerate Hillary, but when I do, it's because I found my own suicide note in her e-mails."

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
I was thinking the same thing... The question is where would they keep him or is there a new look a new identity in the works since he was what suppose to be CIA connected.... The plot thickens

He and Tupac probably have a tee-time, waiting for them tomorrow...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Do you think he might make some kind of surprise appearance, as a witness in some future upcoming and unknown case?

I mean, could be.

I've watched enough TV to know that under extreme intrigue, sometimes death's are faked, and people are put in witness protection programs.

I've seen it on TV, so it must be a reality.

edit on 10-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

He and Tupac probably have a tee-time, waiting for them tomorrow...

Along with Elvis and Morrison.....

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GArnold
I just do not believe he is dead. He is in protective custody . The story absolutely does not make sense. There is simply too much at stake. I have zero proof. He is not dead

Its possible. But, to what end? Would he get a lighter sentence despite his heinous acts? Would he be alive, but forever confined and hidden?

Honestly? I'd have liked to have gotten all the information we could, and then take him out back. Hopefully anything he kept is in the right hands, but I'm willing to bet his "friends" are like Hydra agents and its gone.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It makes perfect sense. Powerful people that haven't been caught would like it to stay that way. Dead men don't tell takes

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
We will soon find out the truth. The FBI has their top agent this

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
A billion dollars is a lot of money.

I think sometimes we forget that translates to 1000 people he could give $1 million dollars to (sorry for pointing out the obvious but we just see these M's and B's thrown around so much).

A new identity and a fake death come a lot cheaper than that, that is all I am saying.

edit on 10-8-2019 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have reason to believe Hillary is going down in the near future. Ill just say it now, right here. I think she had it done, and she will be caught

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Secretrooster

Here's another thing to think about...
Considering the fact that he undoubtedly has blackmail on leaders and politicians from around the world, he's a potential massive source of power for whoever could manage to get their hands on him. I think it's just as likely that someone had him kidnapped as it is that someone had him killed. He was connected to people so powerful that anything is possible. We're talking about world leaders here. THIS is the kind of thing that intelligence agencies from around the world would be climbing over each other to get a piece of.
edit on 8/10/2019 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: Secretrooster

Here's another thing to think about...
Considering the fact that he undoubtedly has blackmail on leaders and politicians from around the world, he's a potential massive source of power for whoever could manage to get their hands on him. I think it's just as likely that someone had him kidnapped as it is that someone had him killed. He was connected to people so powerful that anything is possible. We're talking about world leaders here. THIS is the kind of thing that intelligence agencies from around the world would be climbing over each other to get a piece of.

Possibly. Wouldn’t he have been kidnapped for information a long time ago then? Why wait until he’s been charged and arrested? At this point it seems like he was more of a liability than an asset.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join