It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Netflix beginning to show its true colours..? NWO rumblings or ANTIFA propaganda?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Stop watching Fox-News for a while, it clearly messes with your head.

Ha! Stop making assumptions - I'm based in the UK, and I appraise media across multiple platforms & via many different news providers, both liberal & conservative, and occasionally the left too, though I have less & less respect for the left as time marches ever onwards. I check news from several other countries too. The Labour party in the UK is in a shambles, and espouses some ridiculous opinions across a range of important subjects, they really are becoming a bit of a disgrace to the nation. And to think, four years ago I was a card carrying member of the Labour party, but no chance of that any longer (though I do respect several independent MPs in the Labour party, and the Mayor of Greater Manchester, where I live, who is Labour). The Liberal Democrats were a party to support once, but they've taken a ridiculous position on Brexit, which seems hard to overcome in terms of deciding to support them in the short to mid-term.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's Netflix's attempt to mislead the herd of sheeple away from the dealing of the real Deep State (of which they and most of the MSM are a part of).

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Quick ban all story telling, forget the disclaimer that big studio films are legally required to show "All persons fictitious"

Lots of films I dont like, either because they are crap or I have no interest, just dont watch it, simples.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Netflix went liberal left and fast....was a member for 10 years until recently...the last few years some really weird anti Christian sentiment going on

Then about 25% of my Netflix turned into Bollywood stuff.

You can feel it in these companies, that weird politically correct, liberal left feeling...like they are forcing something on you that doesn't feel right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join