It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe tsunami warning: Navy drills for mega-quake that could wipe out Mediterranean coast.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

Could this be the “big one” that sets off a chain reaction to the ring of fire?

You do realize that the ring of fire is the pacific rim and that the Mediterranean is nowhere near that, right?

That being said, the Hellenic Arc is one of the most seismically acitve areas in the region and could generate a tsunami reaching heights of up to 10 meters, though the return time for something of that magnitude is on the order of once every 5000 years. The possibility of a tsunami with a height of 1 meter is much higher. Don't laugh, a 1 meter high tsunami can still cause a tremendous amount of destruction:

The highest hazard is in the eastern Mediterranean owing to earthquakes along the Hellenic Arc, but most of the Mediterranean coastline is prone to tsunami impact. Our method allows us to identify the main sources of tsunami hazard at any given location and to investigate the potential for issuing timely tsunami warnings. We find that the probability of a tsunami wave exceeding 1 m somewhere in the Mediterranean in the next 30 years is close to 100%. This underlines the urgent need for a tsunami warning system in the region.
We present the first probabilistic estimate of tsunami hazard in the Mediterranean Sea, showing that the entire region is prone to devastating tsunami events (e.g., Figure 6). Highest hazard is found in the eastern Mediterranean where peak coastal tsunami amplitudes (PCTA) exceeding 10 m can be expected on a 5000 year time scale (Figure 6c). In the western Mediterranean, the hazard is lower, but tsunami waves exceeding 1 m are possible at most locations.

Probabilistic tsunami hazard in the Mediterranean Sea
edit on 12-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
They are doing dry runs prepping for the incoming 2021 VGCDW/Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Event which will impact all Coastlines of all Continents..

No, they aren't and no it won't because there is no such thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: one4all
They are doing dry runs prepping for the incoming 2021 VGCDW/Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Event which will impact all Coastlines of all Continents..

No, they aren't and no it won't because there is no such thing.

Wish as you may Carpy….and yes there is....don't worry your name is fishy you should be ok.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: Phage

Well not in 18 months from now nor inn 18 years.
Lets not start the Y2K nonsense or 2012 nonsense.

Well those predictions are past now aren't they...but we haven't passed 2021 yet...and even at that 2021 is not set in stone...and I have never said it was set in stone....I have said that I believe it will manifest in 2021...if not then shortly thereafter.Within my lifetime as shown to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just checked 633 feet above sea level so were good here.

Let her rip!!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Just checked 633 feet above sea level so were good here.

Let her rip!!

Altitude is not the only defining factor... you must understand how your home Continent will be travelling and where its destination is...some high altitude areas will be coffins...….you need a model to follow and then you need to pick your spot from there.Dig in underground and accept that in some cases tha waters will cover the tops of the mountains even....the general idea is to have the least volume of water end up over top of you and to not have a mile of overburden atop you when the few hours of transit are over and the real fun begins.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
@12:45 we hear the small kernel of truth this guy always seems to avoid...it is the PRIMARY DRIVER behind everything he talks about.The evidence on the backside of the moon identified as ejecta from the Sun is a byproduct of the catalyst of the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves which in a cyclical manner wipe us back to the stone age every so often.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Corey Goode?

Not seeing any "evidence" there.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

you need a model to follow and then you need to pick your spot from there.

Cool,

I follow Miranda Kerr on Instagram

and the 'spot' I would 'pick' is my own business and is NSFW

I now know that I will OK when the end comes

Dig in

I sure would love too but the choice is not mine alone.

Thank you for your life saving advice.

edit on 13-8-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Corey Goode?

Not seeing any "evidence" there.

Most people wouldn't.....Corey might get some of his schtick from sites exactly...wink wink nudge nudge....like this one.

Corey Goode explains a lot of event that actually happened to me and to a few other people....clearly he is not 100% on the level.

But the weird MK-Ultra stuff is like some of his other testimony….its based on some truth but doesnt mean he experienced it....he could have been told a lot of the things he says.

I have personal inside knowledge that some of the things he says are true....but I don't think he is truthfull.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join