It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well done ATS! You were right once again....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
which begs the question, does this guy have a will? If he did in fact kill himself, wouldn't he want to leave a last word as to who gets his vast wealth? Or is it just gonna sit in the air in limbo...

OR did the people he blackmail with his sex trafficking ring facilitate an assassination and those people are now recollecting their money they had to pay out to Epstein? Questions...questions everywhere.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Loads of people commit suicide whilst waiting for their appeals to go through.... Oh wait no they don't.

Well that's okay 'cos the prison will just release the footage of this massively influential man, who NO DOUBT demanded utmost precaution, harming himself. Oh wait, the camera malfunctioned and there wont be one, who checks the camera before a multi millionaire comes into a cell on suicide watch? Not like anything can go wrong. Also suicide attempts don't often end in the person lying in a fetal position
... wheres that footage!? The amount of belief that has to be suspended here is astronomically high.....

The elite think Americans are pathetic, let's see if that's true, if this investigation ends then stop the planet because I'm jumping off.... Seriously.

I think you’ve just written exactly what I was thinking before entering the thread

ABSOLUTELY CRAZY

This has seriously peed me off, fuming just thinking how many filth elites are probably smiling right now hoping they’ve gotten away with it

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
At a hospital, when you're on suicide watch, there is a person, a monitor, sitting beside your bed 24/7. They even have to go into the bathroom with you. They don't stand outside the door while you go, even with the door open; they are required to go in with you while you poop or pee or shower or whatever. That's just at regular old hospitals- so I would assume that at a federal prison with an incredibly high-profile "guest," the measures would be as or even more strict.

So either he was Arkancided, or he paid to be let out under the guise of suicide, or he's living his first day as Joe Schmoe in the Witness Protection Program.

Unfortunately, I don't have any faith that there are any good guys left in the upper echelons of government, civil service and federal law enforcement, so the Witness Protection Program deal is not likely. That would mean he would be providing them with information, which would mean they were planning to use it. I think we will know shortly, when absolutely nothing happens with his case, that the Witness Protection option is null.

So that leaves Arkancided or he bought his freedom. Not sure which one is more likely, but it doesn't really matter because with either scenario, nothing will happen except some other horrendous soul will take his place.

My question is: why the "attempted suicide" a few weeks ago? Were they just trying to put the possibility into the dumb CNN-believing public ahead of time, so that all would just accept it? Kind of a public relations dry run?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I think that is exactly what it was. If he just committed suicide out of the blue that would look too obvious, even for the clintons. The best plan, if this was indeed a plan, was to have an attempted suicide or some kind of attempt on his life by others, to plant the seed of doubt. Then, when it actually happens, people say, "Oh yeah, he tried a few weeks ago. This time he got it right."

I like the thought of a witness protection program, assuming he would turn on his friends and clients. But, considering the ranks of these elite molesters, the likelihood that he could actually hide and stay hidden is pretty slim. It wouldn't matter what agency was hiding him, the rich and powerful who fear the truth escaping would have easy access to the person in charge. Hell, that person might even be one of the close friends he was about to rat on...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
He was under a suicide watch but there saying he wasn’t at the time of his death. My question is, who decides that he is on a suicide watch and who is the person that decides that he be taken off watch? I would assume to be taken off watch that it would have to be a doctor that would make that decision. I would like to know who that was and what was the determining factor in doing so?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I just read about that. The person who said he was taken off suicide watch could not say who took him off or why and only spoke on condition of anonymity. The same article also said that epstein had marks on his neck, possibly self inflicted, from a supposed suicide attempt three weeks ago. The problem is, they couldn't say what made the marks on his neck or how they were made. Was it a device of some kind? Did he try to choke himself out? If they knew about an alleged suicide attempt three weeks ago why did they A) not know how he tried to do it, and B) take him off suicide watch in the first place?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It is possible he is still alive though. He would be an extremely valuable source of info for an agency that deals in such things. I can think of more than a few agencies just here in the US that would love to have that kind of bargaining power over the top shelf criminals. Imagine having that much dirt on the 1%. Talk about a power trip. But as they say, absolute power corrupts absolutely...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Epstein's trial was tenatively scheduled for October 2020.

The DOJ knew they couldn't keep Jeffrey Epstein "protected" for the next 16 months in Federal Prison.

Something had to be done to make the wealthy and influential co-conspirators & clients stop seeking ways to kill him.

DOJ invents the suicide, complete with a euthanized person who looks ALMOST like Epstein. This "crisis actor" is wheeled past the photographer...never to be seen again.

The Real Jeffrey Epstein is in protective custody somewhere on planet Earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Excellent, I think you're right in the points above with the exception of this

The Real Jeffrey Epstein is in protective custody somewhere on planet Earth.

If he has dirt files or bargaining chips against the 1% then he probably already reached agreement with them, and he's off under a new disguise and identity on "Epstein Island II". It'd be only 1 person at DOJ who would know the truth, who would deal with the 1%. The more players involved the higher the risk of leaks or something going wrong with the disappearance act

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join