It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well done ATS! You were right once again....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Jeffery Epstein dies by suicide...or did he...

I don't think there were many ATS'ers who didn't speculate how long it would take Epstein to be suicided. Well, check your tickets, you may be a winner.

Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced millionaire who was facing federal sex trafficking charges, died by suicide early Saturday, law enforcement sources and the Bureau of Prisons confirmed to ABC News. Epstein hanged himself, the sources said.

In federal lock-up can anyone believe, with the laundry list of charges against him, that this guy was not on a suicide watch? I call bs.

He was found unresponsive in his cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan around 6:30 a.m., the Bureau of Prisons said. He was transported in cardiac arrest at 6:39 a.m. to New York Downtown Hospital, where he was pronounced dead, according to sources.

This, as Epsteins attorney was making public the name of many powerful and influential people known to have close ties to this monster.

So, what happened? Did he actually commit suicide or did he have help?

link

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

first of all good riddance, but its hard to believe that someone who was in a cell monitored 24/7 could commit something like that, anyways before speculating there should be an investigation into how it happened given the fact that he was monitored 24/7, other than that, one monster down a lot to go.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Loads of people commit suicide whilst waiting for their appeals to go through.... Oh wait no they don't.

Well that's okay 'cos the prison will just release the footage of this massively influential man, who NO DOUBT demanded utmost precaution, harming himself. Oh wait, the camera malfunctioned and there wont be one, who checks the camera before a multi millionaire comes into a cell on suicide watch? Not like anything can go wrong. Also suicide attempts don't often end in the person lying in a fetal position
... wheres that footage!? The amount of belief that has to be suspended here is astronomically high.....

The elite think Americans are pathetic, let's see if that's true, if this investigation ends then stop the planet because I'm jumping off.... Seriously.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

The idea that this guy, with all these horrid charges, was not in protective custody after one attack three weeks ago is unfathomable. How inept does a federal facility have to be to fail in keeping a man alone in an 8x8 cell alive long enough to stand trial? The idea that he was not in protective custody or at the very least on 24/7 watch, is just ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am sure that epstein has some goods on people of power in this country, so maybe they should call it assisted suicide.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

i agree.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

i agree with you 100%

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What I don’t understand is why didn’t this guy have a deadman’s switch. Like if i don’t call this number every month and give a code then a whole file of information is sent to everyone! See this is why I don’t think he is really dead because he was the type of guy to safeguard himself, it’s the oldest trick in the book.

Can we all agree that anyone with over a billion in their bank account is into raping and killing children?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This right here x100. It all played out pretty much as expected. He knew to much and to many big players were implicated. This is how the cabal works. Odds are he only got busted because he outlived his usefulness or became to much of a liability to others. He was sentenced to death by his peers not incarceration.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Suicide? With the network of presidents and royals he was going to take with him?

No way a Clinton, Trump or prince Suckmysphincter would let that happen.
And they're just as disgusting type of thicknecked pedophiles as that murdering piece of cowdump of Saoedie Arabia.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
About any investigations, as Hillary once said, "What does it matter?"

or perhaps "So? Someone did somethings."

But # a brick, the house of cards still stands.. that's the worst part.. I hope there was a secreted manifesto to be released upon he untimely death, to put the bastards out, that he should have kept, being who he was.

Still, rot in pieces..

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is there a hallway in a federal institution such as this that doesn't have 24/7 video surveillance? The answer is no. But we will have to hear about how there was a power fluctuation and the cameras had to reset. Or how the system inexplicably went in to service mode until it was reset. Or how someone unfamiliar with the system accidentally deleted the video while trying to save it to a disk.

It all makes me sick. This jackleg was a billionaire. He could and should have taken steps to protect himself, even while in custody. If I was a billionaire in police custody for something people would want to hurt me for, I would get a few guards together and tell them six figure donations to their retirement funds were waiting if they protect my dumb ass. It would be nothing to me and everything to them.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Agreed. About all we can do at this point is hope for some kind of a dead-man switch on a data dump.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

How come we can't freeze people in Carbonite yet?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If there isn't then this also goes for assisted suicide. Someone who was capable of all the things he was, and to become so powerful, would have things set up for just such an event, I'm sure.

Man, and yesterday ( only 4 hours ago ) I thought this world could not get any more crazier than it was...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

How come we can't freeze people in Carbonite yet?

Need the democrats to get in power first. You know, a sith lord.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Have you seen a body? He aint dead

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Have you seen a body? He aint dead

Buried at sea?

Who sees dead bodies though.. He dead.. to protect the guilty.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Everyone was surprised by Jeffery Epstein's suicide today. Most of all Jeffery Epstein.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i have high doubts he's actually "dead".

People with this much money don't just "die". He's the new age Machiavelli. Machiavelli is a pseudonym that comes from the Italian politician Niccolo Machiavelli, who promoted using deception and fear on your enemies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join