It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS - Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide at Manhattan Jail

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
tbh, almost every single person on this site pretty much saw this coming. some VERY powerful people, were VERY nervous about what this guy would say......and as we can see, they dont like being nervous.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nitzz321

Definitely NOT suicide and the worse possible outcome, this scum was a bad person BUT he was also a link to the real elite scum and could have brought them down.

His death let's them off the Hook as all they have to do now is clear up a few other loose end's and believe me they will.

This is a tragedy not because a piece of excrement has been wiped from the back side of humanity BUT because THAT particular swamp will now not be cleared and those whom were in this with him - powerful enough to pull this off and get this pervert killed to cover there own hides - are now free to go on with there evil activity's.

I suspect some very good FBI and CIA agent's are now tasting bile in the back of there throats knowing that this case is now a cover up operation.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

He was murdered by Clinton and other corrupt elite... clear as hell.

It was a great relief for Prince Edward, for Bill Clinton, and even Hillary. List is long.

If he had attempted already once, questions rise how on Earth this could happen.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I would suggest it was MURDER carried out by a prison guard or two on orders from that famos ARKY crowd. and that a PLETHORA of Politicians are breathing a sigh of relief.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
We all knew this was going to be the only end permitted on a case that has been nothing more than one example after another of how our unjust Justice System operates.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

After a first "suicide" attempt July 24 ????

No way.

He would have been under intense watch.

He was "suicided" - add another body to the Clinton body count...

While I am glad that asshole is dead, without his live testimony, it is likely that bigger pedo assholes like Clinton and Maxwell will walk, and the pedo games will continue, unpunished.....

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

How did he do this when he should have been on suicide watch after his last attempt?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Their efforts at first are not to off Epstein but to compromise
those guarding him.

Maybe some elite-nutjob now is not going to be revealed now
he's dead.

Must be fun in an evil way to be playing the crazy games
of the rich and famous.

edit on 10-8-2019 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Perhaps Epstein had accidentally locked himself in a sports bag?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Not like the British hierarchy has anything to clean up here.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Permission granted..... no need for royalties or any other compensation

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Could be another Princess Diana moment to protect Royalty from scandal.......

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I dont believe for one second that he is dead. I am certain he has enough money to disappear himself and come back as someone else.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
lolll biggest joke of the century !!!!!!!!
plainley murderd to save the elite ashes from there needs to # children
bet case is closed now and all evidence destroyed

once again .."NOTHING BEATS THE SYSTEM "

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
I dont believe for one second that he is dead. I am certain he has enough money to disappear himself and come back as someone else.

I thought about that… but the building 7 collapse/total destruction keeps popping into my mind.

Epstein's death is equivalent to Building WTC-7 getting destroyed.... recall that WC-7 held all the Evidence records needed to prosecute more than a dozen investigations of criminal activities of Banks etc. (needed by FBI prosecutors)
->> Along with a vault of PM's (supposedly)

Epstein death was a more secure way to 'muzzle' the facts than to have him secluded on some forgotten 'Survivor Island' or tucked away in some Arabian Sultanate where future risks of finding him alive would be Real

the corpse is his, i'm 95% sure... was he snuffed by others, yep is my guess...

? Clinton connection ? not likely

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
According to the news just now the guards who were supposedly watching Epstein while on suicide watch were chosen on the bases of "emotional stability, maturity, and responsibility."

Shouldn't that be the bare minimum for all the guards?

So these guards may have been extra special selected to watch Epstein.

They also said some prisons have video on not only the prisoners on suicide watch but also the guards watching them.

Wonder if this unit just happened to not have video...

edit on 10-8-2019 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

As others have said, it's a shame he didn't get the opportunity to take others with him but also, he would have died eventualy inside anyway.

Yeah... many people high up can breathe a sigh of relief alright.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

the elite pedo- network has high ranked strawman in the justice organisation for ther own securety !
in holland even exposed ...but the officers of jusitice involved never came to trial...
ofcorse not !!!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is some bull #!

There were to many questions that needed answers.

Why didn't they have this guy in a straight jacket with a muzzle on his mouth?

So now we have those documents that were released but no court case to find out how much of it is true and who did what.....

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
He was offed for sure. He had way to much dirt on folks from both sides of the political spectrum, let alone rulers and heads of state from other countries as well. They had to permanently silence him.
edit on 10-8-2019 by Skullcrusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

bet his body will also beeing droped in the ocean from an helicopter ….lollll

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join