It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
There are a lot of people wondering where their money went right now.

And probably a few who know exactly where it went because they got the corpse that they paid for.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

He was on suicide watch.

How can this happen?

I think we all know the answer.... Illuminati?

edit on 10-8-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Apparently not under 24 hour watch, or guard. Why so soon clinton? Why not trump? Or a 100 other people?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic
So let me get this straight - An FBI memo is leaked calling conspiracy theorists a 'Domestic Terrorist Threat", and then less than a week later, Epstein is suicided in what is bound to end up becoming one of the great conspiracies of all time. There's not a chance in hell that the timing of that FBI memo and Epstein's murder are not related.

Wow. If ever there was proof that some very dark forces are pulling the levers of society then this is it.

Excellent point.

This infuriates me.

Everyone knew this would happen. The real people who run the country would never allow themselves or their buddies to have their crimes exposed.

This will just be brushed under the rug, and those who have a problem with it will be named conspiracy theorists and given the alex jones treatment.

Never forget this; there is no justice for the truly powerful. They run the show, they can do what they want, and they will blatantly murder someone who has dirt on them and they will get away with it.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Lawyers and pundits are saying everything will be admissable now, because he's dead. There can be no challenge to suppress.

We'll see. Someone should release/leak the entire cache of documents right now. Why not?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: TheRedneck

Fox is reporting that the act was committed within a 3-4 minute time span while the guard had stepped away.

I see a guard committing suicide real soon. Suicide hits usually come in pairs.

Guard will likely have an auto accident...or heart attack.

We'll probably never hear about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

They'll have to pull them out of that fire I mentioned.

edit on 10-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Color me not surprised.

Fox is reporting that the act was committed within a 3-4 minute time span while the guard had stepped away. Now, for this to have been a suicide, either Epstein would have to know exactly, precisely when the guard he couldn't see was at the monitor, or this was something more than a suicide.

I see two possibilities: he was offed, or he was smuggled out of prison. If the latter, it was either those who wanted to prosecute him, or those who he was going to rat out.

I just hope the DoJ has enough dirt to dig their way up to the next level.

TheRedneck

Well he was taken to a regular hospital, wheeled in by paramedics to the downtown hospital in an effort to revive him as he's wheeled in. Pronounced dead at 7:39a.m. I believe he was found in his jail cell between 6:30a.m. and 6:37a.m. So he could have been snuck out the back door of a public hospital. I have also heard, he was recently taken off suicide watch. It will be interesting to watch the "OFFICIAL STORY" play out.

link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: network dude

Yeah. But let's wait for the building fire, flood, or 'misplaced' story next.

I was thinking the exact same thing. A mysterious fire destroys the evidence collected from his properties, elites are safe.

+5 more 
link   
🤔

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I am just picturing Hillary Clinton saying "We came, we saw, he died." Then she and Bill Richardson look over at George Mitchell and they all cackle.
edit on b000000312019-08-10T09:38:10-05:0009America/ChicagoSat, 10 Aug 2019 09:38:10 -0500900000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   

Posting to compare to official story when it comes out. Could be relevant in the future investigation.

link   
If anyone wants to join me I am doing a live stream on this in a few minutes.

www.youtube.com...

I dont have any deeper insight than what I have seen posted here, but I am absolutely furious and need to vent about it

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Epstein at the hospital?

twitter.com...

Interesting. His face is purple (if it's not a mask). A body’s faces turn purple during death, especially if the breathing is compromised. Hanging can do this if it is slow, or choking, among other unpleasant ways. Also, the lowest part of the body is where the blood pools. So either the noose cut of the blood flow to his head or his head was lower than the rest of his body.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpForGrabs

Who was filming there? So convenient.

CNN....... But they weren't given advance notice. They just happened to be there.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I hope some of his victims can witness the upcoming cremation...

link   
Y'all are brilliant. The possibilities really are endless...

1. Actual story is true-- he suicided himself, and was ready for just the right time.

2. He suicided himself, but with some deal with guard/prison (i.e. payoffs)

3. He was drugged/appeared to be dead so he could be smuggled out
3a. White hats (testify via video later, make people think
3b. Black hats
3c. For him to go live life privately somewhere else

4. He was offed/actually killed

5. He never really existed//the whole story was/is a way to get conspiracy theorists talking

I'm sure there are so many possibilities to be missed...

But then I'm also thinking-- why today? What other news might be covered up due to this story coming out when it did. Months of research. But to the general public, this story will be over in their minds as of tomorrow. That's the true tragedy of this situation.

link   
Green dress uniform, Marines. O311 around?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yep. Cleanup crew making sure we all forget about this 2 weeks from now.

Is anyone shocked? Evil wins again.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So the prison guards name was Jack Ruby?

Sounds about right.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join