It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
I bet ya that body was just someone who looked like JE, and the real deal was smuggled out of the country. Possibly back to his Mossad buddies?

The timing is just too suspect and there were a lot of people in Washington and Hollywood that stood to lose everything if he talked.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: southbeach
When you have the dirt on part of the Royal Family then it's a dead cert he ain't gonna last long!
When you are a potential embarrassment to the cabal then you've gotta go just ask Dr David Kelly!

Exactly. I see no scenario where “they” allow somebody who’s been caught twice a third opportunity to get caught. They can find another pimp because money talks, and they’ve got plenty of money. What they can’t afford is for Epstein to run his mouth to save his own skin, or for him to get caught a third time. I just can’t see them going through all the hoops to help him disappear when killing him and replacing him would be infinitely easier. These people don’t care about “thanks for your service to us” help.

If there really is an Epstein and he really did this stuff, and it's not all a big fake "show", than I agree with you killing him is the ONLY viable course of action for the 1000 implicated sickos that were part of his trafficking network.

Oh yeah, they HAD to kill him. Absolutely 100% without a doubt.
All this "faked-death" speculation is gibberish, hahah.
He's just a liability.
Dead he is outta the picture for good.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

The timing is just too suspect and there were a lot of people in Washington and Hollywood that stood to lose everything if he talked.

Exactly. So do you kill him and shut him up forever or do you help him escape and live the rest of your life hoping he doesn’t get caught again or write a book?

Seems pretty simple to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: KKLOCO
These billionaires know what they are doing. You could say they are connected physically — and spiritually. The spiritual consequences for suicide is too great. Epstein knew this. He would never off himself. Interesting the article says ‘a man that looked like Epstein’.

This dudes still alive and protected. Probably given some sort of concoction to appear dead. Then wheel his body out and go into hiding.

That doesn't make any sense.

So it's "Spiritually OK" to do all this human trafficking / rape stuff, but suicide is a no-no? Hahaha Whaaat?

I didn’t say it was okay to do what he did. He will have to live out the karma of His actions.

Suicide is different. You made a contract, you can’t break it. Suicide = limbo land.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Exactly. So do you kill him and shut him up forever or do you help him escape and live the rest of your life hoping he doesn’t get caught again or write a book?

It's organized crime 101.
You tie up the loose end, with a noose.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
The Clinton Crime Family didn't wait much time. I'm sure Bill and Hillary had a nice dinner somewhere to celebrate. What witness is next to have an accident?

Not necessarily. With Epstein dead other s might fear that they are next and turn kings evidence in return for witness protection.

He's more of a liability dead than alive, alive he can keep his own secrets dead his secrets may not hide themselves.

Dead men tell no tales. Unless they have a dead man’s switch.

Live men talk. A lot.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
It's interesting that as soon as it came out that Prince Andrew was accused of crimes connected with Epstein......he suddenly committed suicide.

One of Epstein's girls made an accusation toward Prince Andrew a long time ago. Is someone reporting that they have some kind of proof other than the picture of Andrew with this girl and her testimony?

edit on 10-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Interestingly, chronologically speaking here in the UK.......This morning Buckingham Palace made a statement that the Duke of York was not in any way involved with a case that was wholly an American case. Then just now (afternoon) in the UK the news breaks that Epstein has been found 'presumed suicided' in his cell last night (American time)....s up to Buck Palace so they could make their statement?

Also interestingly in the UK news today, The Queen is in Balmoral...as is Duke of York (Prince Andrew) and also...wait for it...his ex-wife Ferggie!!! Recently there has been speculation that the two will re-marry. Prince Phillip apparently hates Fergie with a passion. She has only recently been back in the 'royal circle'..........

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

This was not right.

I don't think this is fair at all.

I don't care if yall disagree, no one should be killed while in custody unless they are sentenced to death by a jury and exhaust all appeals.

You're assuming he's really dead.

My thoughts too.

If the baddies believe he's dead, they'll quit trying to kill him.

Then when the trials begin, he'll be produced in court via video link from a secret location to back up the statements he's made and be cross-examined.

What a heart-stopping shocker that would be to the DS cabal.

We can only hope.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So when are they going to raid his island complex and reveal what's inside the weird temple thing?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This was obviously not really a suicide. They attempted and failed a little while back. This time they succeeded.

There is no court case now, the investigation will likely fade away, and so many people who should be prosecuted will never be named. That was the plan.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I actually laughed when I read the headline in the news, and am slightly ashamed I laughed over someones death.

I have been predicting that the trial would not happen because too many powerful people would be exposed.

This is one prediction that had to come true, and so for the first time in my life I laughed at a headline saying someone committed "suicide". Yeah, right.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Well if this POS death in 24/7 surveillance suicide watch video monitored death doesnt blantly make it obvious to the people that this country is run by pedophile horrendous degenerates i dont know what will.

link   
well that's in no way suspicious at all.

link   

originally posted by: strongfp
So when are they going to raid his island complex and reveal what's inside the weird temple thing?

Sure, when h-e-double toothpicks freezes over.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I don't think I've seen anywhere online this morning a single person express their belief it was suicide.

Everyone knows he was murdered.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I said earlier my moneys on the Brits because of Andrew.

#ing Reptilian Royals

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It's organized crime 101.
You tie up the loose end, with a noose.

I think this view doesn’t take into account that “they” need to make sure they have EVERYTHING he has on ANYONE.

Not only does it serve their own protection if they or those to whom they’re connected are involved, it’s f’ing valuable stuff to have on these people. One does not let that sit in a safe somewhere or in some cloud account. You get it and use it for your own purposes.

Just cuz you fake his death to subject him to some “enhanced” interrogation, doesn’t mean you can’t kill him later. In fact, THAT is organized crime/intel 101.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I don't think I've seen anywhere online this morning a single person express their belief it was suicide.

Everyone knows he was murdered.

Sociopaths don’t kill themselves. They think to highly of themselves for that.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Cameras will be found to have had an unfortunate malfunction.
Guard just had to take a crap at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join