It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As more of the Epstein documents are unsealed and published, the trend of only "dirty" Republican names being mentioned by 90% of the mainstream media, will continue.

The liberal media will only mention prominent Democrats associated with Epstein, if those Democrats are INDICTED.

This phenomena was on full display this past week. CNN and MSNBC went out of their way to mention Fox News contributor Alan Dershowitz several times, as a person who had sex with underage girls.

The unsealed Epstein trial documents mentioned several Democrats, but the majority of the American public doesn't know this.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

"A man who looked like Epstein"... really?

It either is or is not Epstein. See how they set up the scam and push the confusion in the media?

Epstein is hiding away someplace with all the juicy information.

The media should have told us 33 people saw Epstein dangling from a rope 23 feet long.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

He's probably with Michael Jackson in a pedo bunker

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The unsealed Epstein trial documents mentioned several Democrats, but the majority of the American public doesn't know this.

Which, of course, is the most important thing of all. Democrats are bad too.

"Not many people know this..."

You sound an awful lot like a certain president who is the smartest person in the world.

"Not many people know that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican."

Which means, "I just found out Abraham Lincoln was a Republican."

But that's ok, just keep making the split wider. Lie, cheat. Whatever it takes.

edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This is the only post in 32 pages to sow any division among users . It's an attack upon the poster and off topic . Both Democrats and Republicans were involved with Epstein . Foreign politicians too . Others that went along with him included 'scientists' as we heard early doors after his arrest .

There isn;t an argument to be had when the poster has just called things as they currently see them .

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Shamrock6

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl - Snopes

Read the details, they allegedly 'worked' together.

The girl admitted she made it all up, and withdrew her suit.

Try and stay up to date!

It is a matter of record that before she withdrew the charges, the girl alleges she and her family were threatened by Trump.

Nor did she admit she made it up. The reason she gave for not appearing in court was that she was afraid that her or her family would be harmed.

And, then there is the issue of the testimony of someone else who claimed to have witnessed the sexual abuse.

It actually seems more likely that she was offered hush money and threats.

It wouldn't be the first time Trump paid someone hush money. Modus operandi, they call it.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes Trump would threaten her. "Threaten" sounds like "I'm gonna whoop yer ass" but really it's just a threat to sue her because she made it all up. She backs down because she really did make it all up. She can't win that. Trump threatens legal action and she folds.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Words are tricky things and people simply see what they want to see.

You have to look at things with real wisdom and not only emotion.

Well I swear to the Heavenly Father that I most certainly did see what I thought was a man in a red shirt or maybe blue but he really did look like that guy.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: Troubled woman with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP

A source with knowledge of the controversial case told DailyMail.com: 'Katie Johnson's account had been believable and compelling right up until the last minute. 'But new information emerged that suggested she had not been telling the truth. 'Ultimately it was discovered that Donald Trump's name had been inserted into this, he was not involved whatsoever. After that she had no credibility. '

And

DailyMail.com interviewed Johnson before the case was dropped. .

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

Yes Trump would threaten her. "Threaten" sounds like "I'm gonna whoop yer ass" but really it's just a threat to sue her because she made it all up. She backs down because she really did make it all up. She can't win that. Trump threatens legal action and she folds.

Why would the allegations against Clinton which have been investigated several times, have traction when the allegations against Trump get entirely swept under the carpet?

Face it, they are all crooked.

He didn't get to be a billionaire by niceness.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: Troubled woman with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP

A source with knowledge of the controversial case told DailyMail.com: 'Katie Johnson's account had been believable and compelling right up until the last minute. 'But new information emerged that suggested she had not been telling the truth. 'Ultimately it was discovered that Donald Trump's name had been inserted into this, he was not involved whatsoever. After that she had no credibility. '

And

DailyMail.com interviewed Johnson before the case was dropped. .

"A source" is not the girl herself.

And why make a big thing about her previous drug convictions?

Unsupported allegations and anonymous sources do not make for good journalism.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

They interviewed her , it states it in the write up.

She could sue them easily if that was untrue, she would
make a fortune right there.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Did Bill Clinton say recently that he's never been to Epstein's Lolita Island?

This unsealed testimony says that he was there: www.davidharrisjr.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Do you believe her statement?
edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Do you believe her statement?

It matches with Flight Log evidence showing Bill Clinton making multiple trips to Epstein's island. There are photos of him there too.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

If that's the case, why rely on her statement?
Aren't the photos enough to prove the lie?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the term is crass but its the "Lolita Express" coined for his Airline, I don't think his Island has ever been known as you describe it..its people like you who generate fake media.

Clinton has never been to Epsteins Lolita Island because it doesnt exist. Beware of capitalising words and making up terms.

Also, you know nothing about this dirtbag or paedophiles, the ones I interviewed as part of my PHD hate themselves and wish 'they could switch it off', the same as schizophrenics want to shut off the voices.

I am pretty sure he doesn't feel great about getting his rocks off pimping out kids, drugs and booze may be a crutch but take that away in prison and you have to face the demons....

He did himself in, he couldn't face them.

link   

They interviewed her , it states it in the write up.

She could sue them easily if that was untrue, she would
make a fortune right there.

The Daily Mail may have interviewed her, but that does not seem to be what this article is reporting.

This article, instead, seems to refer directly only to an "exclusive anonymous source".

The article is just flashy innuendo, all 'shocking content' to get readers attention, and no substance.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: carewemust

Clinton has never been to Epsteins Lolita Island because it doesnt exist. Beware of capitalising words and making up terms.

Also, you know nothing about this dirtbag or paedophiles, the ones I interviewed as part of my PHD hate themselves and wish 'they could switch it off', the same as schizophrenics want to shut off the voices.

I am pretty sure he doesn't feel great about getting his rocks off pimping out kids, drugs and booze may be a crutch but take that away in prison and you have to face the demons....

Please link to your PhD dissertation and/or your peer-reviewed paper. Thanks!

Interesting take on this subject.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

he Daily Mail may have interviewed her, but that does not seem to be what this article is reporting.

It is exactly what they are reporting is the girls story fell apart because she made it up.

Troubled woman with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP

edit on 11-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join